Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali let’s go . I have been wondering if I should start a Winter Garden Detective Agency . 
since you are on board , must as well have some fun. 

Aren’t there lots of videos already online for WinterGarden?  And lots of detectives looking for clues?  I am only in the main thread raining on the parade of WinterGarden for the small minority (as evidenced in the poll) who dare not say anything.  They aren’t all in packmule’s blog.  A number just lurk and read and are too scared to post.

30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Aren’t there lots of videos already online for WinterGarden?  And lots of detectives looking for clues?  I am only in the main thread raining on the parade of WinterGarden for the small minority (as evidenced in the poll) who dare not say anything.  They aren’t all in packmule’s blog.  A number just lurk and read and are too scared to post.

Yeah I wanna collect them for fun. It is for the personal pleasure of me and those interested. Actually no need to rain on anyone’s parade on any thread  if you ask me. Everyone is free to ship whoever they want . You can support your ship without putting down another. 

RL is hard enough. So this is a nice escapism 

A number just lurk and read and are too scared to post.

If you feel like that , go and tag them , we not the reason they scared  :phew:

** maybe they don’t have something to share , why talk like someone scared them to shared their opinion in the main thread isn’t it open forum for everyone to share their thoughts :huh:

the place isn’t voice for winter garden , is only fun place we express our love for them most of us don’t go to shipping thread or like to open shipping thread for them so for the respect for main thread we open the detective club 

#I don’t get all talk about minority 

@bestill4610 if you watching hospital playlist, you are welcome to join us :)

if you not , you welcome too you may fall in love with winter garden :D

• LOL 3

@Ameera Ali Yup - I am watching hospital playlist - one of the few dramas that I am wathching.   I don't usually post - just content to read the interesting comments on the hospital playlist forum.  I stumbled upon the Winter Garden Detective Agency by accident.  it was too funny - i cannot help but respond. :lol:

Edited by bestill4610
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

If you feel like that , go and tag them , we not the reason they scared  

I think they are just scared. You see some of them just post and leave immediately and never repost.  Others just feel threatened and just don’t post (and lurk).  They have dm’d me and just said so.  It’s not any of you. Just others that are more forceful with their opinions. To each their own.  They can choose whether or not to post.  I don’t see fan wars in there. Just different opinions and how things are interpreted.  All good. I am sure it will all settle soonish.  I can’t see writer dragging out WinterGarden for much longer. Even shippers are getting fatigued. She needs to either get it to sail or stop it in its tracks. Or she may keep trolling :lol: if she feels particularly mean to everyone. 

EDIT - btw why is there so much talk about ratings in Eternal Monarch?  I guess 8% isn’t great on a public channel.  And it was touted to be this massive hit. I think World of the Married is tough competition.  It gained a lot of traction early on and is growing strength by strength. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem Thanks for creating the Wintergarden detective agency. Hahahaha. 

@nrllee Scared? It's not like someone is going to eat them alive in the thread. Hahahaha. Please tell them not to be scared and post whatever they want in the thread. Everyone in the main thread is so civil and open-minded. You also post Flowergarden theories there, no one is attacking you, are they? Lately I don't even see people disagreeing with your posts. Hahaha. They just let you be. LOL. 

• LOL 3

15 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

btw I have Lover couple might reunite... 

Feeling old coz for me Kim Hyun Joo and Ji JIn Hee were still the Million Dollar couple....

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

btw why is there so much talk about ratings in Eternal Monarch?  I guess 8% isn’t great on a public channel.  And it was touted to be this massive hit. I think World of the Married is tough competition.  It gained a lot of traction early on and is growing strength by strength. 

I think the two dramas are not in the exact same timeslot?

• LOL 1

31 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

think the two dramas are not in the exact same timeslot?

O really?  Then I guess it really is a problem then and people just aren’t tuning in to watch.

• LOL 1

@nrllee

The King airs at 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays while TWOTM airs at at 10:50 PM. So there is no clashes regarding time. Some fans love to find some excuses of the declining ratings. First is TWOTM, second Netflix, and then haters/antis online. I supposed 6-8% on free to airs TV is only an average? IMO, just enjoy LMH. Isn't that what his harem was waiting for??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

EDIT - btw why is there so much talk about ratings in Eternal Monarch?  I guess 8% isn’t great on a public channel.  And it was touted to be this massive hit. I think World of the Married is tough competition.  It gained a lot of traction early on and is growing strength by strength. 

that what happened :joy:

the king was angry his face wasn’t enough for Korean audiences  :D
5eb80f5f49ded216117778.gif?download

so he start getting insults from online fans , he was down and sad  :phew:

5eb80f114a183217436650.gif?download

Then his world wide harem get into the rescues :mrgreen:

15891206651589120659.gif

They will celebrated 14 years of his beautiful face oops I mean his Oscar acting :lol:

hi @Sarang21 you been missed :blush:

• LOL 6

42 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus i got lured. I continue Coffee Friends. Its so funny YYS just suddenly play a matchmaker to 2 single traveller and make them awkward in ep 3. 

I really want the coffee latte tangerine, and curious about the tangerine kaya jam too... 

Hahaha I know you will come back to it sooner or later. LOL. They uploaded the recipes on YT channel, I don't know whether it has subs, let me go and check. 

Here we go

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Am I that easy to read? Sigh lol... 

+2

You can't resist oppa long eyelashes in a apron cooking for you. LOL. And all those delicious food....:love: I'm thinking even I should rewatch it. Atleast the parts with Nam Joo Hyuk. He was so handsome there. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus i got lured. I continue Coffee Friends. Its so funny YYS just suddenly play a matchmaker to 2 single traveller and make them awkward in ep 3. 

I really want the coffee latte tangerine, and curious about the tangerine kaya jam too... 

It was so therapeutic ...I watched while it was airing. The man is amazing...there is nothing he cannot do...he can really handle the kitchen...eh ...I think this one is the husband material. Forget LSG! :P;)

@kokodus I love the eps with NJH...such a sweet down to earth kid...the other one I enjoyed was the ones with SeHun...cuz they look alike that's how he came to know him 

Spoiler

42 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

@kokodus im looking fwd the part with Sehun, theyre a bit look alike. Kang Daniel, Yunho also will came too right? 

But how on earth YYS can do so well in everything? Play music, photography, opening bar, cooking. I envy him. 

Ohh yeah all those guys will come. My favourite guest is actually the villain guy. Forgot his name. @triplem Do you remember him?  He was soooo creepy in all the dramas, but he was such a nice guy in real life. LOL. Everyone liked him so much that he came twice actually.

YYS is also sooo smart, you should watch Youth over flowers, you will appreciate him more. I don't know if you have watched other versions, but the concept is that they will kidnap the guys and take away their wallet, credit cards and everything. They will give them a certain amount and within that they have take care of all the expenses. The hotels, food, travel costs and others. YYS was soooo sneaky and paid for certain things with his own money via PayPal. LOL. If you see other versions everyone suffered so much with low quality hotel rooms and some of them have to cook their own food, YYS gang is the only one who enjoyed their whole trip carefree doing everything they wanted because of his sly ways. LOL. 

• LOL 1

Speaking about Youth over flowers....this is my other oppa speaking oh so effortlessly in English in Africa. His accent is sexy too. LOL. 

@Lawyerh LMAO He cheated because he didn't want his kids to suffer. That's what Mamas do. LOL. 

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

that what happened :joy:

the king was angry his face wasn’t enough for Korean audiences  :D

so he start getting insults from online fans , he was down and sad  :phew:

Then his world wide harem get into the rescues :mrgreen:

They will celebrated 14 years of his beautiful face oops I mean his Oscar acting :lol:

hi @Sarang21 you been missed :blush:

I have missed you too. I hope you are doing well?:kiss_wink:

I see you are still as hilarious as ever! :joy:

+2

• Love 2

7 hours ago, cenching said:

Isn't that what his harem was waiting for??

I think some are blaming the lackluster ratings to the fact that he hasn’t been getting much screen time.  And the fact that his character isn’t being...err...fleshed out (figuratively of course:lol:).  

• LOL 4