Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

@Lawyerh Ahh I see I see.. No wonder I'm curious what is digit meaning.. 

Lols.. is ok I give this chances to Miss @sushilicious :joy: Mine is Choi Daniel. wakakakakaka! 

Aiyo !  Cannot ler . You’ll hv to fight @gm4queen for Daniel

By the way , hows I Wanna Hear Your Song? I bookmarked it but never got round to starting .

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 148.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

I have white hair which I try to dye!

@triplem I wanna hear your song - OTP chemi is on point. Main reason why I am sticking to the series. YWJ is :heart:. The thriller angle of the story seems to be coming in too slowly for my liking. Song Jae Rim too is pleasing. Sejung is a breath of fresh air. 

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Aiyo !  Cannot ler . You’ll hv to fight @gm4queen for it . 

By the way , hows I Wanna Hear Your Song? I bookmarked it but never got round to starting .

Hahaha, I think @gm4queen is Lee DaIl style and mine is Nam JiWon :joy::joy:

@triplem if you like to scratching your head to solve the mystery, this drama - YES. :thumbsup:

Currently Im stop in da halfway on COL @sushilicious waiting the final episode then will do marathon 

• LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, I think @gm4queen is Lee DaIl style and mine is Nam JiWon :joy::joy:

@triplem if you like to scratching your head to solve the mystery, this drama - YES. :thumbsup:

Currently Im stop in da halfway on COL @sushilicious waiting the final episode then will do marathon 

I also prefer Nam ji won. I hope he comes back with a nice romance drama . No more ghost stories pls

@staygold I’ll check out IWHYS later in the week . 

@nrllee have you seen the US version of Leverage ? 

Edited by Guest
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I also prefer Nam ji won. I hope he comes back with a nice romance drama . No more ghost stories pls

@staygold I’ll check out IWHYS later in the week . 

@nrllee have you seen the US version of Leverage ? 

Hahaha, ya better no more ghost stories please.. ROM-COM!!!!! DEFINITELY ROM-COM please~~!!! :love: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, ya better no more ghost stories please.. ROM-COM!!!!! DEFINITELY ROM-COM please~~!!! :love: 

Kang Daniel? I too vote for rom-com.

Edit: DANIEL CHOI! Let me go repent for rest of the day for forgetting your name luv!

After seeing Lee Seungi with babies in the variety show I demand more babies and kids in happy roles in dramas. But might be tough for them to shoot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
13 minutes ago, triplem said:

have you seen the US version of Leverage ? 

No :D.  I was reading comments from the original article that mentioned LDG and KSR and someone said it.  And I heaved a sigh of relief.  I like KSR.  I hope she makes that transition into adult actress well.  Like Lee SeYoung. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, staygold said:

After seeing Lee Seungi with babies in the variety show I demand more babies and kids in happy roles in dramas. But might be tough for them to shoot.

Kang Daniel and Choi Daniel is different person :sweat_smile:

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, staygold said:

Lol! No , we were talking about Daniel Choi 

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem naked fireman is your favourite ah? 

As in the one with my oppa Lee Joon Hyuk? My favourite of his is A Poem A Day. 

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hee hee, yes he really good in sense of humour. Do you watch Clean with passion from now? His character in there also sense of humour too. B) Im looking forward to see him become main lead. :wub:

I didn't watch it. I really don't focus on a certain actor :) I just watch KBS world. It is easier for me.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I didn't watch it. I really don't focus on a certain actor :) I just watch KBS world. It is easier for me.

I see I see.. I got KBS World too. But I got another channel which allow me to watch SBS. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

I'm 163cm, seriously I'm so wish that my bf/husband at least got 180cm above.. :wub:  Im kinda obsessed with height different. :relaxed:

I am 160 cm and hubs is 180 cm.....I can wear nice stiletto.....:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic