Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2QaRL.jpeg

What I like the most from DL’s looks is his figure....He looks absolutely smoking in a classic dark suit.....#FanningSelf

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@cenching New finding on that controversial weibo night. LOL. There is a video capturing Deng Lun texting someone and right after that Yang Zi picked up her phone and saw something and then "pretended" that she was taking a picture. LOL. You might have already seen this in weibo or something. And for all we know, he really was texting someone else and she really only took her phone out to take a picture. But still these kinda things feeds my shipper heart. Lol. 

And yes Lun ge looks super hot in black suits. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching ah yes! The Gutierrez brothers are definitely good-looking. :blush: The Muhlach twins are good looking too 

who are these twins? are they famous for some reason?

something that is weird... so I was looking at that pic of gutierrez brothers and they didn't look that alike?! sometimes, I wonder if it is my eyes because with certain sets of twins, they look similar but not actually alike and I have to take a second look and then see how alike they are.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

55d513edbd2d013caf2ef0b8a986c65d.jpg  It would seem my thoughts on OGT are not the same as everyone else's and that's the beauty of this place and it would seem the beholder LOL :lol: and why I come. Every drama isn't for everyone nor is it seen, felt or understood by all. But that's what sets us apart and makes us different and unique.  I did however receive some suggestions for a movie and drama I might want to watch in the future or at least try and that's always a good thing thanks. Placing (Hanson And The Beast & I'll Never Let You Go/ huo buo) on my waiting list.   It's funny like @kokodus mentioned at first I also thought it reminded me of DOTS and I loved the whole soldier beginning the best.  As for the male lead he has some growing up to do in seasoning his acting skills and yet I think he will be around for some time. 

@sushilicious  :heart:

@kokodus  Hope you enjoy the book... Most of the time a book is much better than what is placed on screen for the simple reason words are not rushed and often there is a deeper understanding about everything.  Yet in this case I wonder how a book will compare with  the vision of seeing this OTP come to life on screen and being so amazing even I have gone back and rewatched it myself more than once, my favorite parts.  Still I think it would have been much more amazing to have read the book first and then seen the magic of those characters jump off the page and be born in being everything you hoped they would be and so much more...

-2:blush:

372 :blush:

ah ah ah ah I love you like a love song babyyyyyy 3x

and I keep hitting repeat peat peat peat peat 2x 

sya la la la la la

:relieved:

btw what nail color is good for 1st day at office tomorrow? Xixixixixi should I use red? Wkwkwkwkwk :kiss_closed:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cenching said:

@angelangie

Maybe because the OGT’s male lead is a well known antagonist in most of his previous dramas....:lol: If I am not mistaken OGT is his first protagonist and main role, he is an artist under ZLY’s agency....He is good looking with nice body though but he plays bad guy more convincingly.....

While in MingLan, ZLY has more chemistry with the second male lead than her own husband....:lol: They look gorgeous together. Many people have Second Lead Syndrome for MingLan....

I watched some of FSF’s works, he got a great chemistry with YangMi. He was so cute with Crystal Liu in Hanson and The Beast....:lol:

+2

er i know he was an antagonist in Princess Agent.....however i dont find him good looking...i dislike how his brow was knitted together to be honest :x

sorry to to nitpicking but but but but..... :x

oh well....i know in MingLan ppl are hoping that ZLY ended up with ZYL infact lols.....however i dont think that will happen as the actual ended up together had been well known will be ZLY with FSF lols

• Like 2
  • LOL 1