Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Inception is a very confusing sci-fi movie when they were talking about designing/engineering the dreams where all of the layers and mumble jumble that left my jaws on the floor and my eyes rolled back at first. BUT the moment they put those designs into "reality" I had my AHA! moment.

One of my favorite movies ever ! :kiss_wink: Minus Leonardo Di Caprio - definitely not my oppa - also he has no abs.... :crazy:

Spoiler

22884150-7843285-image-m-66_157790643057

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yes I think KES is attempting to do that with LMH’s character (he expresses his love in maths) and the story line (it has parallel universes and time loops) but it’s very cryptic.  And not explained well.  So you have to do a lot of background research or have a good grasp of mathematics to understand where it’s heading and where it’s coming from.  I think that’s what put a lot of people off.  You’re already trying to make sense of the parallel universes and time loops and who lives where (doppelgängers), so throw in complicated maths just makes it too hard for people who just want an easy relaxing watch? :D

What? I shouldn't have dropped this drama. Math was my favorite subject in school.  I just couldn't deal with the leads anymore... Sorry Lee Min Ho - I :heart: him, but not in this drama...:joy:

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wait a minute, this king drama actually has maths? like real maths?? ^_^

Sounds like the King is ready for this thread then.... Who wants to invite him here? :joy:

• LOL 5

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus which ep CF YYS will appear more? I'm a bit sulky now, cos the new guy Yunho take over my whole oppa screen *crying* :bawling:

I can't remember...lol. just skip the unwanted parts, you will eventually get to oppa. hahaha. 

@partyon

I love DiCaprio!! :heart: I have three categories of Oppa, Hot Oppa (the ones I keep solely  for ogling purposes) and Acting Oppa (the ones with great acting chops and doesn't matter whether hot or not)  and Combos Oppa (both hot and great acting) DiCaprio is definitely in Acting Oppa category.....:glasses:

• LOL 3

@cenching I also have the same categories: Oppa, Hot Oppa, Acting Oppa, Combos Oppa. But I also have a fifth Ultimate Oppa category. For example: :D

• Oppa: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Choi Jin Hyuk
  • Hot Oppa: Chris Hemsworth, Lee Min Ho
  • Acting Oppa: Benicio del Toro, Ji Sung
  • Combos Oppa: Michael Fassbender, Jo In Sung
  • Ultimate Oppa: Keanu :wub:

Who are examples of your Oppa, Hot Oppa, Actor Oppa, Combos Oppa and Ultimate Oppa? :D

• LOL 3

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

@cenching I also have the same categories: Oppa, Hot Oppa, Acting Oppa, Combos Oppa. But I also have a fifth Ultimate Oppa category. For example: :D

• Oppa: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Choi Jin Hyuk
  • Hot Oppa: Chris Hemsworth, Lee Min Ho
  • Acting Oppa: Benicio del Toro, Ji Sung
  • Combos Oppa: Michael Fassbender, Jo In Sung
  • Ultimate Oppa: Keanu :wub:

Who are examples of your Oppa, Hot Oppa, Actor Oppa, Combos Oppa and Ultimate Oppa? :D

Hot Oppa: Mark Bomer, Tom Ellis, Sam Claffin,  Vengo Gao, DengLun

Acting Oppa: DiCaprio, McAvoy, Redmayne, JangHyuk, Jung KyungHo, Chang Chen, Mark Chao

Combos Oppa: Keanu Reeves, GongYoo, Lee DongWook, Kim JaeWook, Park Haejin, Wallace Huo, HuGe, WangKai 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So I've been thinking of this... Since the Wintergarden Club was established (of which I'm not a part of), I would also like to establish a club.

So without further ado, how about?:

THE ABS-CENTRIC CLUB

Purpose: to share great pics of oppas' abs

Anyone wanna join? :joy:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

So I've been thinking of this... Since the Wintergarden Club was established (of which I'm not a part of), I would also like to establish a club.

So without further ado, how about?:

THE ABS-CENTRIC CLUB

Purpose: to share great pics of oppas' abs

Anyone wanna join? :joy:

There is already a club called Pervy ahjummas club. It's solely dedicated to the purpose of drooling over hot oppa pictures. Hahahaha. I think it's an open club. You should join. 

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 You are watching hospital playlist? I see you lurking in the thread. Hahahaha. 

Just passing through.... 

I think I might watch this later... lols.. after its done... :P 

• LOL 1

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 This show has 3 seasons. Are you sure you want to wait that long? Hahaha. 

welp... best to wait then.... my friend tells me it reminds them of Reply series.... best to wait... haha...  

• LOL 1

40 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

welp... best to wait then.... my friend tells me it reminds them of Reply series.... best to wait... haha...  

Yes it has the reply vibes. I agree it's best to wait as they only air one ep per week. Sighhh. The wait for each ep is soooooo long.....

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes it has the reply vibes. I agree it's best to wait as they only air one ep per week. Sighhh. The wait for each ep is soooooo long.....

Hahaha... (for me) its more enjoyable to watch a show after knowing all the answer.... I can appreciate the character's journey more and skip the agony of guessing what 's gonna happen... esp REPLY show :P 

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Hahaha... (for me) its more enjoyable to watch a show after knowing all the answer.... I can appreciate the character's journey more and skip the agony of guessing what 's gonna happen... esp REPLY show :P 

Oh I regret not waiting for the show to end. Sigh. But a major part of me likes the guessing game and I like how they keep me on my toes. LOL. 

Just now, Lawyerh said:

I'll pass @triplem Im not supposed to take my friend's official hub :joy: @Ameera Ali

Lololol...I just read the synopsis..she’s a successful Novelist who comes up  with all sorts of revenge scenarios for the protagonists in her stories . He will play her husband a successful divorce lawyer .  So apparently they have  a calm peaceful life & her husband is known as the nation’s husband...kkkkk well we know that ain’t going to be the case :w00t:

if the cast is good , I’ll definitely watch this , I can imagine her applying her revenge ideas on a cheating husband :D