Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

43 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

It would seem my thoughts on OGT are not the same as everyone else's and that's the beauty of this place and it would seem the beholder LOL :lol: and why I come. Every drama isn't for everyone nor is it seen, felt or understood by all. But that's what sets us apart and makes us different and unique.  I did however receive some suggestions for a movie and drama I might want to watch in the future or at least try and that's always a good thing thanks. Placing (Hanson And The Beast & I'll Never Let You Go/ huo buo) on my waiting list.   It's funny like @kokodus mentioned at first I also thought it reminded me of DOTS and I loved the whole soldier beginning the best.  As for the male lead he has some growing up to do in seasoning his acting skills and yet I think he will be around for some time. 

@sushilicious  :heart:

@kokodus  Hope you enjoy the book... Most of the time a book is much better than what is placed on screen for the simple reason words are not rushed and often there is a deeper understanding about everything.  Yet in this case I wonder how a book will compare with  the vision of seeing this OTP come to life on screen and being so amazing even I have gone back and rewatched it myself more than once, my favorite parts.  Still I think it would have been much more amazing to have read the book first and then seen the magic of those characters jump off the page and be born in being everything you hoped they would be and so much more...

-2:blush:

but this is also the place for us to share our different views :D 

i didnt like OGT maybe because i just finish 'About is Love' and while the ending was kinda rush for me i enjoy it more and was having fun with and till now i still couldnt get the series totally out of my head lols :D 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie Thank youuuu:heart:

You are really philosophical haha

+2

lols am i? lols nvr feel that before lols

i just said what i feel ....and u did want what i feel right? lols

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols am i? lols nvr feel that before lols

i just said what i feel ....and u did want what i feel right? lols

Haha of cause. It’s nice to see that comment :). It’s really nice :) 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Haha of cause. It’s nice to see that comment :). It’s really nice :) 

+3

you're welcome :) 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

who are these twins? are they famous for some reason?

something that is weird... so I was looking at that pic of gutierrez brothers and they didn't look that alike?! sometimes, I wonder if it is my eyes because with certain sets of twins, they look similar but not actually alike and I have to take a second look and then see how alike they are.. :sweatingbullets:

The 2 sets of paternal twins The Legaspy and The Muhlach are the children of celebrity parents in PH. While Gutierrez Twins are part of showbiz dinasty in PH too...

+2

• Like 4

@angelangie   are you watching Flipped? So i chanced upon this kiss scene...I know it was supposed to be romantic...but I found it gross...ahahahaahah...maybe I am germaphobic

@sushilicious + 3 ????

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

+2 

*breathing heavily but quietly* calming myself down as tomorrow will be my interview test.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@triplem  yes im watching flipped but they will make my OTP break up and so i stop watching it till they patch them bk :P 

@sushilicious just go in naturally....however your first word will be a little nervous...after u pick up your pace...u will be fine :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Good morning guys... just getting up 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mouse007 said:

Good morning guys... just getting up 

And mine is ending...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

“Gong Yoo also has a seductive Adam’s apple, which goes amazingly well with his sexy, muscular physique. He has the ability to naturally draw attention to his Adam’s apple without much effort.”

*giggles*

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Watched Thorn/Innocent Thing, good one great acting....IMHO, I would say the hot PE Teacher feels lust more than love towards the pretty student.... On a side note, it does difficult to resist a teacher who is that hot....:naughty:

@triplem

Any teacher as hot as him in your school?? :naughty:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3