Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@kokodusTruth is always exciting! Sigh....I should have known that you are no fun. I wait for the more fun peeps like @triplem 

I wouldn't say something like that, I don't "hate" your oppas, I just think they are......well.......weird :joy:

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusWhat about you sis? or @triplem Both of you have such a long list of oppas. 

Dang...one ....hmmm....but since I rotate my oppas...I think I'll just save my current oppa love Lee Joon Hyuk , since his drama is airing now...plus he has been sitting at the top of the list for a couple of years...I can't have him die on me when his show is not done filming yet :joy:

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali I miss BLWL...I miss JH _CA...feels empty

While there are so many dramas airing, I am actually busier than ever with this whole quarantine thing . I miss my part time helper who can't come and clean my house. Then I have to still do recordings for my classes, then source for groceries  , Kiddo's school teachers send work for him to do....sigh...no more energy and focus TBH...

Spoiler

Two weeks ago , I had ordered groceries online so that I don't have to go out to buy...., today only a third of the stuff came...the rest are out of stock. Crazy. And these are food stuff by the way. Looks like I really have to go out to buy. The demand outstrips supply - not that we don't have supply but due to disruptions to logistics and transport , the supply don't reach the consumers. Poor planning and coordination. Really quite ridiculous. 

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

how to sleep now :pensive:

Earthquake happened. 

Stay at home = earthquake

stay outside = covid19

I think this world will really end.

I love you , I hope everything all right :wub:

@Lawyerh

oppa is harsh to fan :joy:

_ is that you @Sushimi who make the present to scare him from love 

15854134451585413441.gif

+2

• LOL 1

There’s suspicion that Covid 19 is created by woman:

1. The dead are mostly man

2. Soccer games cancelled

3. Bar and pub closed

4. Spa and karaoke closed

5. Every sports event cancelled

6. All husbands have to stay at home 24/7 with wives

+2

• LOL 4

+2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Dang...one ....hmmm....but since I rotate my oppas...I think I'll just save my current oppa love Lee Joon Hyuk , since his drama is airing now...plus he has been sitting at the top of the list for a couple of years...I can't have him die on me when his show is not done filming yet :joy:

Well it's how they say, timing is everything. :D Seems like he has it. 

I just came across this on YouTube, don't know what drama/movie it is but Song Weilong looks so good in it and the actor who plays Ye Lubing in Find Yourself is in it too!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I just came across this on YouTube, don't know what drama/movie it is but Song Weilong looks so good in it and the actor who plays Ye Lubing in Find Yourself is in it too

It’s called Beautiful Reborn Flower. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Thank you! Have you seen it?

@staygold @angelangie I started Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo and am now on ep 3. I really like it!

No, haha... kdramas been keeping me too busy. I just tried to find the English title for you. 

Btw, there’s a Taiwanese drama that is highly recommended. It’s called “Someday Or One Day”. Time-traveling drama that is very well done, so I was told. I haven’t have the time to check it out yet. Soon...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

No, haha... kdramas been keeping me too busy. I just tried to find the English title for you. 

Btw, there’s a Taiwanese drama that is highly recommended. It’s called “Someday Or One Day”. Time-traveling drama that is very well done, so I was told. I haven’t have the time to check it out yet. Soon...

Oh I see, thank you! I might check it out. I actually started "Someday or One Day" but I got caught up with other dramas so it's on hold right now. I plan on resuming once I have more bandwidth. I'm already juggling 4-5 dramas right now. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I’m ocn advocate 

Introducing our OCN spokesperson ;):D Rugal not as dark (I mean lighting) believe or not :lol:

I watched the first episode. Just okay for a pilot. Lots of violence and brutality. Still waiting to see if episode 2 will hook me in or not. A bit on the fence tbh, but the two male leads are my favorites... sigh... hope it will be good. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sushimi Thank you so much for explaining OCN's concept to me! :kiss_wink: To be honest, the only dramas I have watched so far by OCN are Tunnel and Voice. Both great dramas.

Cha Tae Hyun in an action drama? Is this going to be a comedy? :joy: Just kidding, very refreshing to see CTH trying a new genre.

• LOL 2

Wow I'm attracted to a guy who has a 13 year old son. LOL. He reminds me of Kang Min Ho sometimes with his random bursts of anger. Haha. I have a feeling that his best friend is only going out with her so that he would feel jealous and realize his feelings...I don't know. Somehow it feels weird....#onemorehappyending

• Like 1
  • LOL 2