Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I could name another. Voice 3.:joy:

Hahaha. My family uses Oi too. Sometimes you just got to grab people’s attention..by yelling...OIIIIIIIIIIIII..it works like a charm:lol:

Duel!

And I got your attention. Worked like a charm :D 

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Your prime minister commited suicide? What is going on over there? Goshhh

Edit: not prime minister? But some minister of a state? I don't know

Yes, he commited suicide and was found near a rail track. He was the financial minister of Hessen, which is one of 16 states in Germany. So not the financial minister of the whole country, just for one of the states. Honestly I don't know him, since I lived in another state. Until this day I never even heard his name once. 

Still sad though, but what can you do.

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Last night Germany changed the clock to summertime, so it jumped from 2 to 3am, and today it's snowing! SNOWING! Just a few days ago I talked with @phikylabout how sunny it's here and what beautiful weather there is now that we are all locked up.

And just a few days after it's snowing! IN SPRING! In 'summertime'.

Hahahaha! That is exactly what happened here! The day after we changed the clocks forward, it snowed. Today the weather just can't make up its mind. First it's rainy, then sunny, the torrential rain, then sun again, and now it's overcast but no rain. 

Quarantine update: I worked today and had someone ask me if I was using this "time off" to have fun and party. Um... no? For starters, I'm right here WORKING in front of you and two, it's a worldwide pandemic! I'd like to keep as healthy as possible for as long as possible, thanks. ><

@CamelKnight Welcome back! @packmule3 was asking me about where you went a couple months ago; before the apocalypse started. :lol: How has life been?

And while we're on the note of people that haven't been seen in a while.... paging @TRaNz! I know you still have to work too but come join us sometime! 

+2

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

@triplem Your sister's taste is similar to mine, right? If your mom takes after your sister, then you should introduce your mom first to Lee Min Ho. LOL. Boys over flowers will do...Hahaha. 

Yes ! My sis is counting down to his new drama . I do think my mum may actually like LMH’s looks . Sis is currently hooked on Hospital playlist . Latest eps was very heartwarming. Hv to say am surprised their love lines are with the other supporting casts . But then again this PD always does the unexpected 

@cenching @partyon actually I think my mum would like those younger ones like around PSJ’s age . Let’s see how Long her PSJ phase will last 

my kiddo (9 going on 10) also followed Itaewon Class . It’s amazing he remembers what happened in the episodes and would remind my mum . Lol! 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

like young oppa. Apple must be fall not far from the tree.. we shd offer triplem mom young blood? How abt some brown eyes student for her ? :ph34r: She also need window cleaner? :lol:

If it’s on Netflix, she’ll watch . Cuz my mum likes it on TV ! she told me she cannot see On small screen . She blame eyesight problems but maybe she want to have a bigger screen to admire the oppa ! :joy:

Ye

11 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@staygold @angelangie koi wa tsuzuku made mo was so good! I just finished. Like you said, each episode just got better and better and I couldn’t stop myself from watching episode after episode. I want to re-watch. 

Are there special episodes?

Yes! On April 1st they will airing episode 11 (Special cut) 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

The fact that it’s on 1st April hmmmmmm

:sweatingbullets:

+2

hahahaha! I know what you thinking @Sushimi but so far I saw the preview and it does said 1st April so should be real la.. 
ps : spoiler 

Spoiler

Preview show Sakura will give Tendo a back hug :wub:

@Lawyerh!!! Join Tendo force for fangirling!!

Edited by Heidi Seow
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem Hospital playlist is such a great drama. This writer has a knack for making us cry and laugh at the same time. LOL. Lovelines are still unpredictable, but I think there won't be many twists there, it will be like prison playbook. Let's wait and see...

@mouse007One more happy ending took a sharp melodramatic turn for a few eps. Full on cryfest. Thank god oppa looks pretty while crying, otherwise I would have lost interest. LOL. They dragged on the love triangle for sooooooo many eps. Only in the 12th ep they really get together....sigh. according to kdrama rules it should be around 8 or 9 eps. Lol. But it's all good now. Is it wrong now if I want to date a single dad after watching this drama. It is just so sexy watching him take care of his son. Yes sexy is the word. But min woo is so special, kids at that age won't be as understanding as he is. Sighh. 

Still 4 more eps to go, I can already sense some more obstacles coming in the way of our sweet couple getting their happily ever after. 

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Full on cryfest.

So would you recommend? JKH - (Jang Nara + cryfest). Would this equation work?

+2

@Lawyerh Give the jdrama a try. Satoh Takeru is the name of the actor. He is known for his action films.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I watched some clips of Koi wa tsuzuku on YouTube. They just show up on my recommendation. It’s really adorable! Am thinking of watching from the beginning but... sigh, I don’t think I have enough time :weary:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, staygold said:

@Lawyerh Give the jdrama a try. Satoh Takeru is the name of the actor. He is known for his action films.

@staygold Oh yes!!! Kenshin!!! Ajin Demi Human also very nice too! I haven't watch Inuyashiki yet but that topless part shown in trailer already a highlight :w00t:

Recommended "The 8th Year engagement" 

27 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I watched some clips of Koi wa tsuzuku on YouTube. They just show up on my recommendation. It’s really adorable! Am thinking of watching from the beginning but... sigh, I don’t think I have enough time :weary:

@ktcjdrama, clips in YouTube almost show all honey parts but this drama only 10 eps soon another 1 special ep on 1st Apr. 

@Lawyerh, welcome to Tendo's force. :kiss_wink:

+2

Edited by Heidi Seow
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, staygold said:

So would you recommend? JKH - (Jang Nara + cryfest). Would this equation work?

+2

That equation would work if you use FFD button generously. It worked for me.  LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1