Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

everything is so strangely quiet outside. stepped out to buy grocery and there was hardly anyone on the street. feels a little creepy when you are used to the hustle and bustle of tons of people around.

Deafening silence... oohh..

And thanks to lesser cars on the street, less pollution, this rare sight of the mountain just behind the bustling city appears. Thanks to fresh air.

Sierra-Madre-MAIN-IMAGE.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh this is my result.  I’m with you.  That’s nice but who is he?  :lol: (Sorry to Eric Nam’s fan girls in advance)

@nohamahamoud2002 haven’t seen you around for a bit.  Everything okay?  I thought about you when I watched the premiere of A Piece of Your Mind.  It has classical music in it.  Hope you are well :)

B6-BC66-D5-7-A96-4-BFE-ACCB-FC708-D5-F6-

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

good morning from my place :mrgreen: don’t forget to sunbathe and keep your distance ya :glasses:

@Sejabin I'm so jealous, you guys can still go out and hangout like that! Here in my place, we're now on week 2 of community quarantine, we have curfews and check points, too. Everything is weird around here. You can see military and police officers roaming around. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

And thanks to lesser cars on the street, less pollution, this rare sight of the mountain just behind the bustling city appears. Thanks to fresh air.

which city is this?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Works like a charm. Everytime. You say did not bother, still you read them all. Joke's on you, cute lil sis sis.

Nothing. I don't watch hospital dramas. After 'Scrubs' everything else is just meh. 

I read all the posts in this thread. Even when I don't understand half of the conversation here. LOL. See I'm forced to even read that spam post about app development. What can I do if it's right in front of my eyes? Grrr. 

Ok then watch something else. Don't pester me. 

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

which city is this?

@_gillianne19_ I also want to know what city this is. :) 

@Sushimi Are you feeling less anxious today? :) 

In other news, I was bored and decided to re-watch Boys Over Flowers. You know to get into the "Lee Min Ho vibe" before The King: Eternal Monarch starts. I haven't watched the drama for many years... I just can't stop laughing at how cringey it is :D:D :D  I love it!!!! :D 

Spoiler

a84a1ffdfe561326624e55748b66a741.jpg

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

@_gillianne19_ I also want to know what city this is. :) 

@Sushimi Are you feeling less anxious today? :) 

In other news, I was bored and decided to re-watch Boys Over Flowers. You know to get into the "Lee Min Ho vibe" before The King: Eternal Monarch starts. I haven't watched the drama for many years... I just can't stop laughing at how cringey it is :D:D :D  I love it!!!! :D 

Hide contents

a84a1ffdfe561326624e55748b66a741.jpg

Awwwwwwww isn't he the cutest?? Hehehehe. Now I also want to rewatch BoF. 

• LOL 3

I am officially breaking up with FWF and looking at A Piece of Your Mind. :lol: Both very similar in vibes.  Both exquisitely filmed with glorious background music.  The one difference is the overall mood.  FWF always has this melancholy hanging over it...so far APoyM doesn’t.  Better for my state of mind given the gloom all around in real life now. :mellow:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

so sorry to hear that chingu *hugssss :heart: btw how are you? Are you ok? 

I still need to go to work. That pict taken at the front yard in office. Actually I am so worried right now because I still need to go out every monday to friday in this situation. But yeah, Rather than worried and stress, I choosed to sunbathe. Better than being in the same room with many people. 

yes, enjoy the sun. now when I look at whatsapp display pics, all of those outdoor pics make me sigh. what we take for granted! we live in very strange times. like @kokodus said, it feels surreal like a movie. @Sejabin ~ here, even with lockdown, all the government offices are working. imagine if we didn't have electricity or water. so yea, all hands on deck! even the most boring jobs count!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I thought POYM look even more melancholy and slow. Good? 

It’s exquisite.  I just like the vibe better even though it deals with similar themes.  Personally for me, not as melancholic.  I think because Chae SooBin is more upbeat and hopeful and even Jung HaeIn’s character (although he is lovelorn) he’s accepting of his plight and is not running away but doing something positive about it.  Similar to your boy but somehow he doesn’t have the same forlorn cloud over his head (both men love one woman for a long time - unrequited) which for some reason your boy has.  And it moves at a faster pace than FWF.  A whole lot more introspective beguiling dialogue and it flows better - like a well composed musical piece with ebbs and flows.  There’s not as much long silent longing looks which FWF has which break the whole flow...like overly long pauses in a musical piece that leave you antsy.  Only 2 episodes so far but I really like it. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

+2

@kokodusWho forces you to read even spam? I barely read anything if I'm not tagged tbh. 

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ok then watch something else. Don't pester me. 

Hey you asked ME. :D So you kinda pestered yourself. 

53 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm already feeling antsy. It's only been 2 days. I am hungry all the time too. The snacks I bought this weekend are already gone. My mom is like this will be the right time to learn some cooking. Gahhjhh

Your mom is probably right! :D I hate cooking too! :D  
Why don't we start sharing recipes on this thread? ;) 

• LOL 2

@Sushimi ~ my uncle used to say that everyone must know how to cook at least 3 dishes - instant noodles, tea/coffee and bread omlett. do you know the other two? then you can survive on your own provided you know the first step --- how to turn on a stove. ^_^

• LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

My reciept is relativetly very simple. 

Boil water, put seasoning, put noodles. Cook for a few minutes done!

You can make it for your guest too. Give them a roll of toliet paper as a gift since they are there:lol:

+2

No guest is allowed inside my house first of all. LOL. 

@Lmangla @partyon I can cook. She just wants me to learn all these traditional dishes that I have no interest in. Plus I can never make them taste as good as her anyways. Lol.

• LOL 3

So @kokodus Hospital Playlist - I think that JKH's character has the best chemistry with Dr Song Hwa . With YYS character , I actually feel it is more a sibling type friendship :lol: