Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@nrllee I don't know any of them, but that leads me to an interesting question to you girls, since we are just a few steps away from a zombie invasion. 

@toall If you could only save one oppa from covid-19, which oppa would it be? Which abs are worth saving the most? :D 

@Dhakra Okay I have 3 Oppas/actors I like. They are Park HaeJin, Do KyungSoo and Cho SeungWoo.  

If I had to pick who to send to an ICU bed. It would be CSW.  DKS is probably the healthiest of the 3. He doesn’t eat junk food, doesn’t smoke and looks after himself well and he’s the youngest of the 3.  He would be the most likely to survive.  PHJ and CSW are similar in age.  CSW smokes so his lungs would be compromised and he’s more likely to get it worse than PHJ (who doesn’t smoke).  So that’s why I would give the bed to CSW. 

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem 

I’m missing  JW :bawling:

:wub: Lovely clip.... me too!!! 

Have you shared it on the thread?

I will check out World of Hubs n Wife. But not sure if I can keep it or not :sweatingbullets: so many dramas now. But you know what, I might drop my dailies. So frustrating watching it. 

• Love 2

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Okay I have 3 Oppas/actors I like. They are Park HaeJin, Do KyungSoo and Cho SeungWoo.  

If I had to pick who to send to an ICU bed. It would be CSW.  DKS is probably the healthiest of the 3. He doesn’t eat junk food, doesn’t smoke and looks after himself well and he’s the youngest of the 3.  He would be the most likely to survive.  PHJ and CSW are similar in age.  CSW smokes so his lungs would be compromised and he’s more likely to get it worse than PHJ (who doesn’t smoke).  So that’s why I would give the bed to CSW.

OMG, I almost spit out my coffee all over the computer when I read this!!! lol
You REALLY have given this some thought, haven't you? :sweat_smile:

I love it!!!! :joy::kiss_wink:

@cenching As an Old Folks' Home Robber, who would you save? :tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

OMG, I almost spit out my coffee all over the computer when I read this!!! lol
You REALLY have given this some thought, haven't you?

Yes...coz @Dhakra’s question was a serious one and it deserved an honest answer (backed with facts coz I like my answers to make sense). :lol:

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

@Dhakra Okay I have 3 Oppas/actors I like. They are Park HaeJin, Do KyungSoo and  Cho SeungWoo.  

YES! That's the determination I need for questions like this! I love it! You really put some thought into it! THAT'S the spirit!

So CSW it is!

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Yes...coz @Dhakra’s question was a serious one and it deserved an honest answer (backed with facts coz I like my answers to make sense). :lol:

YAS! I HIGHLY appreciate it. Ab-so-lut-ely serious question. Big thumps up from me. 

giphy.gif

@kokodusWhat about you sis? or @triplem Both of you have such a long list of oppas. 

+2

@kokodusI always knew you were no fun. Sigh......

giphy.gif

I shall call you Kokodus, Party Pooper. ^_^

Watch me giving you the "Unamused"-Emoji. This time for real, how tastes that sis? You got 'unamuse'd'

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

After this covid19 if I will still live I will start to collecting this kind of sleeping dresses and stop wearing pink pajamas/daster. I should be sexy before this world end :star:

preach-it-sister-gif-4.gif

Preach it sister! :D You go girl!

4 hours ago, cenching said:

I can’t decide....:lol: All of my Oppa are equally lovable by me....B)

How about you?

@cenching Of course my ultimate oppa, Keanu Reeves! Even though he belongs to the same list as @kokodus oppas. Keanu will save us all :D:D:D

0910ee23c5ad576545d2cd005c66fceb72ddcba3

• LOL 5

so many dramas now. But you know what, I might drop my dailies. So frustrating watching it. 

# when you think your in lockdown and you  have all time :mrgreen:

today of upcoming dramas 
Me to kdrama drama network: let go of me :D

ezgif-4-36fa5bce5ba2.gif

+2

• LOL 2