Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@partyon you should watch the flu. Heard that a lot of the people watch it during the convid stuff

Why me only @Sushimi? :D :D:D  You don't like the fact that I am watching Boys Over Flowers ? :D  

Spoiler

52ff6b6cf5e078f2c12270635f1eb791.jpg

Just kidding - thanks for the tip! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1

I have never seen a post break up scene as hilarious as this. Usually it's broody oppa in the shower. LOL

Netflix cutoff that car scene with soon Jung song. Probably because of the copyrights issue. But makes me wonder how many scenes I missed because they got cut like this. Sighhh

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

I am trying to watching @Ameera Ali drama. Find me in your memory :heart:

nice tell me how you find it  , @Lawyerh bailed on me after selling it to me :joy:

@Lawyerh it’s meow ( how  your life would be with a cat ) , by now I should give up on L taking easy rolls :joy: one time he angel , now A cat

**  But overall isn’t bad , it’s keep me entertained :D

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh false rumour, I'm not dropping it (yet) :joy: You know Jisung and his multiple personalities holding me up now... 

neglecting oppa is big sign of dropping twin:tounge_wink:

Oppa making our girl crazy too , she start developing Jisung multi personality :joy:

# what happen when oppa  cold & hot with you :D

15852773091585277305.gif

+2

• LOL 1

I made the infamous Dalgona coffee today. The consistency came out really well. It was smooth and frothy, but I couldn't even keep it in my mouth. It was just sooooooo bitter. Yuck. my sister drank all of it. Sighhh. 

• LOL 2

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the hangout section is flooded with some new threads. :sweatingbullets: is it spam or those real? @triplem @angelangie?

This is what happens when almost the entire world is on lock down and people instead of working from home decides that they should spam the section with all sorts of weird stuff...:lol:

@kokodus Because I love melodramas...Cruel City is one of my favourite JKH dramas. But best stories are still Life on Mars and Prison Playbook. That said the mark of a real JKH fan is to be able to watch Missing Nine :mrgreen::joy:..

Edited by Guest

@kokodus Life on Mars is very good but the ending might richard simmons you off. My fav JKH drama is Cruel City. Again the ending leaves one bitter. Loved Falling for Innocence, Prison Playbook and now Hospital Playlist.

@triplem I tried my best to watch the missing nine! but what can I say I am not a real fan! :sweatingbullets: I haven't yet watched One more happy ending bcos Jang Nara's reputation of ending up in makjang dramas. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just finished the 1st ep of one more happy ending. Wowww how much I love the accidental marriage trope. This is great. This is like what happened in Vegas. LOL. It already piqued my interest so much I wasn't expecting that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@kokodus I loved One More Happy Ending (Happy Ending Once Again) so I'm glad you've decided to watch it.

@staygold Thank you! I'm going to start it.

@angelangie The thread for Skate Into Love is so quiet! Why?? I love it!

11 hours ago, partyon said:

I heard!!! Jerry Yan is so awesome! He was a rookie actor in Meteor Garden but his acting improved very quickly.

Did you watch Down With Love ? I loved it.:wub:

My only issue is Shen Yue's and Jerry Yan's age difference, but I will still check out the drama because of Jerry! :D  

@partyon I love Jerry Yan! I've never seen Down With Love but now that you've mentioned it, I will for sure check it out. I also felt like there's a huge age gap between SY and JY but I'm still going to watch it because of JY! 

@Lawyerh I saw your post on the thread and I responded there as well.

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 That Shen Yue and Jerry Yan drama looks like the replica of this old Hollywood film with Chris pine. Just my luck?

@kokodus I don't know if I've seen Just My Luck.. I may have not because seeing the trailer for SY and JY's new drama isn't bringing anything to mind. All those videos you posted of Falling for Innocence is making me watch it. I've added it to my watch list.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

50 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I love Jerry Yan! I've never seen Down With Love but now that you've mentioned it, I will for sure check it out. I also felt like there's a huge age gap between SY and JY but I'm still going to watch it because of JY!

@mouse007 Take Down With Love with a pinch of salt. :D It's a little bit old-school, but a fun Taiwanese drama.
It's about a hot shot lawyer who has to take care of his orphaned nephew and niece. The mischievous kids scare away all of their nannies, and on top of that all nannies fall in love with the lawyer. He is super fed up about it so he asks his secretary to find him a nanny that won't fall in love with him. The secretary recommends her sister for the job, lying that the tomboy sister only likes girls...

Well, we can all guess what happens :D:D:D

Jerry and his leading lady Ella Chen have amazing chemistry in the drama!

• Love 2

@partyon Sold! I've added Down With Love on my watch list! I will let you know when I start it.

@kokodus I've got Falling For Innocence on my watch list as well and will be starting it soon. I'll let you know when I do.

So guys... my watch list at the moment:

• Skate Into Love - current obsession
  • Well Intended Love 2 - On Hold
  • Forest - On Hold
  • I'll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice - ongoing
  • Falling For Innocence - plan to watch soon
  • Koi was Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo - plan to watch soon
  • Eternal Monarch - waiting to air
  • Count Your Lucky Stars - waiting to air

So many dramas to watch! So little time!

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1