Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla Oh i can understand the appeal of makjang...ED is more than makjang...it's its own genre :D 

hahahah... so true!

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

126 :star:

@dotonly chingu you are always online.. 

Just often checking while doing other stuff. The spirit of newbie.

@triplem I dropped Pretty Noona in the middle too. It was so disappointing. I didn't mind the OTP so much because I thought they had chemistry. It was the story that went stale for me.

• Like 5

@triplem btw, I think it's so cute that your hubby watches dramas too. My hubby won't watch them :bawling: He says the men wear to much make-up, he doesn't understand the fashion and they're a little effeminate. LOLs

• LOL 6

+2

@triplem I still think it wasn't that bad, except the aliens though. They were just horrible. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just watched the first episode of "Girls Dance Sport" with honeycakes, so far I haven't Fairy vibes yet, but all this honeycakes screentime makes my heart go crazy. She really plays the leading role this time, the story is about her. I don't really like her role yet, but I admit that she really plays it well. 

So far it really is a teen school drama, which will be kinda hard to endure if there are no Fairy vibes ahead.

• Like 5

The one reason among many why I dropped pretty noona was that song that kept playing every other minute!!! Stand By Your Man. I used to love this song but this series changed that!!

Spoiler

tenor.gif

@kokodus Now that 'WE' have married off our celebrities I have the same feeling!! :D Who is getting married next? Edit: Arjun Kapoor- malaika!!?B)

Edited by staygold
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5