Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh @Sarang21  I sped through the eps of Extraordinary You.

My theory -

Spoiler

Flower is a Sageuk comic where Kyung is betrothed (hence the 10 years reference in Secret) to marry DanOh (she’s a Princess? Or someone of noble birth) - their marriage was one of alliance (just like how in Secret it’s the parents who benefit from the marriage).  The black holes are links between the 2 Universes (plot lines).  Haru is Kyung’s guard or servant or someone of lowly birth in Flower.  That’s why he carries a sword?  He falls in love with DanOh.  And she in turn with him.  The other characters in Secret who seem to have weird vibes (NamJu’s Mother, Kyung’s brother and Squid Fairy) are all characters in Flower as well.  Characters are recycled in comics (they all look the same anyway :lol:).  But once you move to a new comic, you lose your memories but you have Dejavu moments of recognition but because it’s not in context you can’t quite place them.  Like when Squid Fairy sees NamJu’s Mother and has a strange look on his face. That’s why when Haru returns a second time, he doesn’t remember anything.  So far scenes in Secret is playing out like Flower.  In Flower, Haru is tied to DanOh’s character through the Flower trinket he buys at the market.  They bury it in hope that they will find a better ending in another lifetime?  I am not so sure about the scar on Haru’s hand.  Did he sustain it in Flower whilst protecting DanOh?  Was it tied to his promise to her?  And therefore he loses it when he returns a second time but when he gets his memories back, a fresh scar (like the one he did in Flower) returns because he makes that promise to her once more?  Squid Fairy so far is the only one in the Secret Universe with knowledge of how the plot in Flower ends (he burns the book and gets all uptight when the others try to read it, he’s happy enough for everyone to read Secret though?).  I don’t trust him.  

• Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

890 Haha pretty true Asohib, i will accept cliche happy ending :lol:. Do you watch Extraordinary You? 

Just visiting the thread sometimes. The key is happy ending so...is it? 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Asohib

Reveal hidden contents

Most likely happy ending yeah. If ure on board to 1st ship Haru. But sometimes writer can change not follow webtoon ending. So... well... 

Haru. If the writer didnt...oh jinjja

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

@Lawyerh @Sarang21  I sped through the eps of Extraordinary You.

My theory -

Hide contents

Flower is a Sageuk comic where Kyung is betrothed (hence the 10 years reference in Secret) to marry DanOh (she’s a Princess? Or someone of noble birth) - their marriage was one of alliance (just like how in Secret it’s the parents who benefit from the marriage).  The black holes are links between the 2 Universes (plot lines).  Haru is Kyung’s guard or servant or someone of lowly birth in Flower.  That’s why he carries a sword?  He falls in love with DanOh.  And she in turn with him.  The other characters in Secret who seem to have weird vibes (NamJu’s Mother, Kyung’s brother and Squid Fairy) are all characters in Flower as well.  Characters are recycled in comics (they all look the same anyway :lol:).  But once you move to a new comic, you lose your memories but you have Dejavu moments of recognition but because it’s not in context you can’t quite place them.  Like when Squid Fairy sees NamJu’s Mother and has a strange look on his face. That’s why when Haru returns a second time, he doesn’t remember anything.  So far scenes in Secret is playing out like Flower.  In Flower, Haru is tied to DanOh’s character through the Flower trinket he buys at the market.  They bury it in hope that they will find a better ending in another lifetime?  I am not so sure about the scar on Haru’s hand.  Did he sustain it in Flower whilst protecting DanOh?  Was it tied to his promise to her?  And therefore he loses it when he returns a second time but when he gets his memories back, a fresh scar (like the one he did in Flower) returns because he makes that promise to her once more?  Squid Fairy so far is the only one in the Secret Universe with knowledge of how the plot in Flower ends (he burns the book and gets all uptight when the others try to read it, he’s happy enough for everyone to read Secret though?).  I don’t trust him.  

Your theory is pretty spot on....I can´t think of anything else than this. My thoughts were going in the same direction that the portal connect to another story. Also characters of different stories looking the same is called "same face syndrom" :lol:

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21:glasses: bromance yessssss. But tbh, a lot of the couples in Hwayugi feels tat bit better than Pepper crab & samjang :joy: their love is like forced. Meanwhile you have priestess trying her best to get pepper crab. Pepper crab be like “No”. The tension made me smile & want more lol :joy: I cannot. The part pepper crab at the penthouse & priestess is like meeting you privately is so sly. I love it :joy: *roll on the floor laughing*

Lol pepper crab & samjang...sounds like food & gravy. Samjang sounds like a name for a type of gravy:joy:

You are so hilarious with your jokes :joy:....I´m imagining a sushi rolling on the floor laughing :joy:

f2d0f622b26d54a82a5b2c53560da48f.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh , @Sushimi is your most successful LSG convert...I think she has surpassed your fangirling level

@Sarang21 I have not watched EY  yet ...and only saw cuts of WWW where he was in it ( especially that kiss :blush:) but it's not hard to choose this fine specimen of an oppa...the cool and bad boy vibes makes my heart race...actually  alot of the oppas are like are good at playing bad boys / villains #twistedlove :lol:...not that I don't like the good ones but they need to have that cool  aloof air to them ...i think that is the common trait among my 1001 oppas

@Sejabin cute DP...who is that? 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Pepper crab have many legs.. hes a very busy man... I actually can't catch up with him :joy: U open Busted, i open Twogether, and he still have MITH. Wow! 

He just cari makan

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... I watched it so long ago that I don't remember anything about the movie. :sweatingbullets:

it is a western style movie lol

Amitabh Bachchan and  Dharmendra are two friends, and exconvicts, a retired policeman hire them to take revenge against Amgad Khan who cut the policeman's hands and killed his family. Bachchan sacrifices himself for his Doste Dharmendra :D 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1