Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am so disappointed with how they handle the situation, she seem heart broken @triplem for her to call  his name & he look the other way , I needed to hit him with baseball :naughty:

but love fan service, his body is divine :joy:  I could practice baseball with him before I hit him in the head :joy:

Wave to @Lawyerh & @Sejabin:relaxed::kiss_wink:

+2

Those broad shoulders are awesome . I was less angry after seeing how nice he looks :joy:. ...but seriously SW needs to grow a spine .  

@ktcjdrama so far I like VIP , maybe I am bored with normal dramas , so I like these crazy ones . But yeah the BGM is a bit over dramatic :D

watching boss and me. funny because first time I tried a few years back, I was bored and didn't get past few minutes. yesterday, finished first 5 eps in one go. was I bored or just in different mood? has that happened to you?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

that guy that always help Dan Oh at the beginning eps

isn’t that Haru?  He was nameless for quite a few eps till DanOh named him.  Seulli is the name of their school I think? :lol:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, triplem said:

@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama our SB ship has hit some rocks . :joy:. Cries . This drama better end well 

I know right? I was so sad during yesterday´s episode and the preview doesn´t look better :bawling:

But I will not give up and hold onto this ship even if it ends up sinking like the titanic :triumph:

Don´t let his shoulder´s distract you from the fact that the ship is about to sink. 

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I know right? I follow both of them on Instagram their interactions are so cute. I love how they are still in contact even after the end of the drama :love:. I also wish to see them in another drama again. Their chemistry is no joke. 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

My hubs is actually watching Marriage Contract ! You’d think he’d prefer like a crime drama but no, he decided to watch this in spite of my 1001 recommendations of all the fast paced highly rated  ones . Though he complains it’s slow, he is already past mid drama after 2 days . Even my colleague says it’s one of those aunty style dramas . I saw him passed out on the couch this morning at 6am while it was on  Netflix .....He even perserved through Something in The Rain.  ..it took him one year . I think I don’t really know this man :joy: . 

@ktcjdrama I hv no plans to watch but it looks so cute ...tell me how it goes . 
@Sarang21 alright ! Let’s go down with the ship . 

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

I hv no plans to watch but it looks so cute ...tell me how it goes . 

I wasn’t planning to watch. But after that cute trailer, I am going to check it out for sure! In the mood for something light nowadays...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sushimi my little boy does watch with me. We’re watching Catch the ghost together . He loves trains & subways & was intrigued by who the killer could be . 

Omg I’m watching SB live ...SW went to see HJ. The hurt look on her face :unsure:

Edited by Guest

On 10/25/2019 at 7:27 PM, triplem said:

@mouse007 kids really grow up too quickly . I sometimes want to press a pause button because I love these childhood days . How old do they turn ?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

My hubs is actually watching Marriage Contract ! You’d think he’d prefer like a crime drama but no, he decided to watch this in spite of my 1001 recommendations of all the fast paced highly rated  ones . Though he complains it’s slow, he is already past mid drama after 2 days . Even my colleague says it’s one of those aunty style dramas . I saw him passed out on the couch this morning at 6am while it was on  Netflix .....He even perserved through Something in The Rain.  ..it took him one year . I think I don’t really know this man :joy: . 

@triplem apologies for the late reply, I haven't been in here for some time so only seeing your messages. My eldest will turn 4 and the younger one is turning 2. They are both at an age where they seem to be learning something new everyday and it's so amazing. They are a lot of work but they also bring so much joy.

PS. I think it's cute how dedicated and interested your husband is!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

PS. I think it's cute how dedicated and interested your husband is!

Yeah , actually he is like that when it comes to movies and dramas...he says he has come too far to give up now even though he just complained again it is too draggy :lol:. He says he just has to find out how it all ends...shall i save him the time and tell him there are drama bean recaps? Or let him torture himself ?:w00t:....

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

You can’t go crazy with your oppas okay? Not in front of your boy!

lololol! I am completely restrained ...plus this one CTG isn't like Secret Boutique. CTG oppa is  not keen on fan service :lol:

@Ameera Ali Ya , i like his face and legs...but those broad shoulders and abs...:love:....

16 hours ago, triplem said:

Wow ...i didn’t think it’d be this cheesy :lol:

:lol: my thoughts too when I watched that trailer... it would appear that “cheesy” is the flavour of the month/quarter?  So many dramas which I initially thought were straightforward thrillers or rom coms or melos ended up heading down that cheesy path.  I am not a fan... a little is okay but if they overdo it and go too cheesy or slapstick, unless it’s parody like Extraordinary You, I can’t watch.  I can’t watch anything that Jim Carrey is in.

• Like 2