Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

feel like I am always wanting to write about the older dramas... :)  the new ones just don't inspire me. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/the-horror-foxy-hearts/

Did you write that article ? Nice !!!

@Heidi Seow I ain’t part of the KJW harem but you should know he’s got a large following here 

:D . By the way , VIP is quite interesting. It’s like we’re watching a whodunnit crime drama , but instead of catching the murderer, we’re trying to figure out the “adulterer”. 

@Sushimi you saw this ?

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yoon-kyun-sang-oh-na-ra-free-agents-agency-business-shut/

53 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did you write that article ? Nice !!!

yea I did; after I sent it in, I felt a bit stupid. I wasn't sure how it would be read. for us within Asia, to hear of people who say they have seen ghosts is not absurd but outside, there are different readings.. so it felt a bit strange revealing a bit of family history as I wasn't sure how it would be received. thought it would be okay even if it doesn't get picked up. but so far, comments have been good. they understood the theme I was going for -- that human hearts are sometimes more horrific than we can imagine.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

I'm the spokeperson on soompi for this series so if you have any question you ring ring me hahaha.

You can watch him on antique bakery hahaha

Hahaha! Thanks @Sushimi:kiss_wink: Im on halfway now.. Will continue it tonight. Maybe will finish it within 3 days.. Hope I can finish it within 3 days.... Oh I know Antique Bakery, sneak peak from youtube and indeed very very very Interesting! :love:  *nose bleed

59 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Heidi Seow chingu, so you are into our KJW hareem too? :frown: I can’t blame you.. he is too sexy and hot. He can burn us to dust and we will not regret it at all :heart: I hate him so much  :kiss_wink:

I just know KJW like not even a week but his projects really catch my eyes. All gazes at HPL oh my god. :wub:  He really like walking pheromones. 

52 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

KJW clan is dominating... 

I try to make LSG clan.. unfortunately only get @Sushimi converted full time :lol:

@Lawyerh, I can part time! hahaha!

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Heidi Seow I ain’t part of the KJW harem but you should know he’s got a large following here 

:D . By the way , VIP is quite interesting. It’s like we’re watching a whodunnit crime drama , but instead of catching the murderer, we’re trying to figure out the “adulterer”. 

Ya I remember there was a discussion about him at here @triplem

Oh. that very insightful infos chingu! I try to catch up VIP maybe this weekend. :D

• LOL 2

thanks @triplem; it is one reason I have weird reactions to horror stories. some I won't watch at all because I find them really scary. :sweatingbullets:.. but according to my grandmother's stories, not all ghosts are bad. some are really vindictive but some are like zombies and more bothered with their own loss. according to one story, the kids (my father and his brothers) felt there was a ghost. my grandmother told them not to worry because the ghost was harmless and basically hung out in the kitchen and backyard well. so the boys just played in the front but sometimes if the ghost was having a bad day, the vessels would fall down.. it was a female ghost who had committed suicide after her lover married someone else. so most days, the ghost just sat by the backyard and moped according to my grandmother. so yea, some rather strange stories I have heard...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think a lot of female ghost always have this sobbing story of "lover married someone else" :mrgreen: Long hair is a must too. 

yea I always wonder what is with the long hair and white clothes in all ghost movies. it is so strange...

another weird story where the ghost wasn't that nice. one house, my grandmother absolutely refused to move in even though my grandfather tried to convince her as rent was very cheap. but later, tenant after tenant who moved in, moved out after having huge financial problems (some went bankrupt) and other personal problems. the owner finally sold the house as blocks of land to get rid of the curse. my grandmother never said what she saw but her kids felt she must have seen or felt something as she knew the house was bad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

548 :love:

@Lawyerh @cenching oh mai got. Extraordinary you betul2 drama penuh brondong ya :love: hua ha ha ha ha love it! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

five hearts from me!! :wub:

no wonder why @supergal99 recommended this drama :no_mouth: she loves this genre :relieved:

my love in this drama is that guy who makes Dan oh’s heart beats faster xixixixi :relaxed:

bru ep 4 later will continue. Must to get some sleep while can. Ok. Sweetdreams chingu :kiss_wink:

Which one? Haru (the tall) or Baek Kyeong (another tall)

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Sarang21 @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama our SB ship has hit some rocks . :joy:. Cries . This drama better end well 

I am so disappointed with how they handle the situation, she seem heart broken @triplem for her to call  his name & he look the other way , I needed to hit him with baseball :naughty:

but love fan service, his body is divine :joy:  I could practice baseball with him before I hit him in the head :joy:

Wave to @Lawyerh & @Sejabin:relaxed::kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 2