Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

What article, where?

An avid JCW fan in the MMS thread read it.  I think it’s on Naver (OSEN).  She posted this on Sunday when she posted the lackluster ratings for Saturday night.  So I Guess if you search through the Sat OSEN news it may come up with something?

986 (I think?)

Spoiler

There was an article on OSEN yesterday where the production company said they have taken the audience comments to heart, and will be retooling certain storylines, beefing up the romance and mystery, starting with Episode 9 (notice the absence of Dong Ju?).  Guess the public didn't get the memo. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

988 :relaxed:

@Ameera Ali was that too easy to women teachers to get pregnant at your place? If remember again my women teachers never pregnant when teach me. Since elementary school to the high school.

One teacher I remember clearly was either pregnant or in maternity leave :joy: 

@triplem did you watch VIP  I read the husband is cheating in real :cold_sweat: , So I thought wait for tomorrow to watch 

@nohamahamoud2002 it’s take me 5 minutes to switch my mind from kdrama to Bollywood to remember this villain actor :joy:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRI4Xw4ZCNP8-O4uaNByu

+2

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Kdrama has some good-looking villains lol. I fall for them right away :D 

Here some crazy villain you may like :joy:

@Lawyerh :joy: , @Sarang21 list her oppa on the size of their abs :joy: her unlucky oppa lost some abs while he get shot in his last drama :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

did you watch VIP  I read the husband is cheating in real :cold_sweat: , So I thought wait for tomorrow to watch 

Not yet . But I already knew it from the teasers / trailers . This is no ordinary romance. It will be one of those heartbreaking  melodramas with healing that will take place later . ...so prepare your heart :lol:. You know me , I’m a sucker for these kind of premises . 

@nohamahamoud2002 thanks for the tags on your fave daily . So she didn’t die right ?  Why did he shoot her ? I thought he loved her ? 

@Lawyerh , @Sarang21 list can outdo mine . But I approve many of her oppas there ! :lol:

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Not yet . But I already knew it from the teasers / trailers . This is no ordinary romance. It will be one of those heartbreaking  melodramas with healing that will take place later . ...so prepare your heart :lol:. You know me , I’m a sucker for these kind of premises

I should be prepared weekend drama will help :joy: 

I was thinking about this line from horrible mom 

So now when men cheat is love :joy: but woman do it for no reason bored maybe 

5db785a72ea06459190429.gif?download

+2

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@nohamahamoud2002 thanks for the tags on your fave daily . So she didn’t die right ?  Why did he shoot her ? I thought he loved her ? 

She betrayed him, deceived him for 13 years by lying about her lover's son being his own, to inherit everything. He loved his fake son, and wanted to continue being his father, even after learning the truth

He wanted to kill the lover then commit suicide, but she wanted to save her lover and apologize to the husband for what she did. I never liked her really

+2

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

am I losing interest in dramas? :sweatingbullets:

maybe you should try varieties...some of these mindless one can be very stress relieving. 

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh oooo VIP is quite interesting. It is like watching a crime drama. So the way the team looks for an item for their clients feels like a procedural. And then the mystery of whether the hubs cheated or not , and if he did with who ....wahhh I feel like a detective :lol:...if you watch it , let me know if you feel the same .

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

maybe you should try varieties...some of these mindless one can be very stress relieving. 

yea, i usually watch some random stuff like documentaries. the new drama plots are just not catching my interest. maybe I should check out some of the older dramas to pass time....

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I feel like a detective :lol:...if you watch it , let me know if you feel the same .

me too @triplem from get go is like 

Suspect Bed partner :joy:

output_8wSioG.gif

Him like 

5db8daf67c89b753291611.gif?download

but us asking who :lol:

5db8dae8bfd00256350270.gif?download

@Lawyerh me will be shipping leader , @triplem  detective to keep couple together & shipping sailing :joy: I need couple to ship  @ktcjdrama come help I need to find the husband is innocent :D

+2

• LOL 2

@ktcjdrama my plate is too full . I don’t know which to drop :lol:. I wanna watch them all .

@Ameera Ali it’s true right like watching cop drama  @Lawyerh Sang Yun is helping us sail the ship . My fave line - there is nothing with zero potential :D

https://www.soompi.com/article/1362398wpp/lee-sang-yoon-jokes-about-the-possibility-of-dating-jang-nara-in-real-life