Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla Sorry to disappoint you, but ShanCai is that stupid. LOL. She even forgives that girl who spread wrong news about her in the early eps. The drama wants to show her as this saint of a girl, but yeah, it's just stupid to let people do bad things to you. Meh. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

ugh.... @kokodus ~ pineapple head is cute and they have great chemistry but I am not sure if I can take that much stupidity.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

@mouse007 I watched him first in Reply 1988 as Taek. That's his best role, imo. He was great in I remember you as well. But I watched that one for SIG Oppa. Hehe.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ugh.... @kokodus ~ pineapple head is cute and they have great chemistry but I am not sure if I can take that much stupidity.

ahem lols....i understand what u mean :P 

• Like 6

On 12/1/2018 at 1:47 PM, angelangie said:

it should be good i think :D i like the concept and i love the evil look in Hyun Bin eyes

I loved it!!! :heart:

+2

• Like 6

Watched 2 eps of Encounter and I am not sure what I feel about it. I am ready to drop it if it gets on my nerves. The Priest ep 1 wasn't to my taste so not continuing. Clean with passion is ok I might hang on to it. Top star Yoo Baek is nice as long as hero is doing occasional fan service scenes :ph34r: (Go ahead judge me!!!) Dae Jung Geum is watching too I am hanging on to. Actually it was the only drama I watched for a while now.

Chinese dramas are on hold till I am back in that mood!B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Do you guys watch MoA and talk about that yes?

I guess I'm the only one who still can't move on to watch other dramas at the moment. I am on my third rewatch of MOO right now. This drama sure will give me heartbreak in the future episodes. So I'll save all other goodies and lovely dramas to relieve my stress later. Lol

I miss add team... there you are @staygold hello

+2 greetings !!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 Hello!! What is MOO? 

I am on board MoA as long as they keep the action element as cool as it was in first two episodes. I loved the concept! I havent been on the series thread at all.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

Watched 2 eps of Encounter and I am not sure what I feel about it. I am ready to drop it if it gets on my nerves. The Priest ep 1 wasn't to my taste so not continuing. Clean with passion is ok I might hang on to it. Top star Yoo Baek is nice as long as hero is doing occasional fan service scenes :ph34r: (Go ahead judge me!!!) Dae Jung Geum is watching too I am hanging on to. Actually it was the only drama I watched for a while now.

Chinese dramas are on hold till I am back in that mood!B)

@staygold You sound like having a drama slump symtomps. Come come ,  watch MOO with us. Hahaha.

Let me tell you what is MOO, it stands for My Only One. Starring Uee and LJW as the OTP. 

Here's more to read and some good Soompi review before you decide to watch it. But I suggest, go try watching it. It's good. 

Why with all those list? Are they not good? I have all those on my watch list but yet to watch them. Only with TSYB. Well, I love YB. Lol. Idk I just feel that it can give me a good laugh. I haven't finished ep 3 yet. Watch for a few minutes, LSY comedic comforting KS is so hillaruous.:lol:

For C-drama. I plan to check for W3Y and My Demon Master third season. But I haven't got the time nor any good link to watch them yet.

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1