Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 10/20/2019 at 8:24 AM, triplem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just hang on there !!!!! Trust me . Best ending . 

@ktcjdrama I won’t spoil it for you , but MyWife is Having an Affair is definitely a drama worth watching. 

in fact @mouse007 @Ameera Alii think you may appreciate it. It reminds me of Go Back Couple . 

@triplem I actually checked this out when it first aired but I was too caught up with other dramas airing at the same time so I never did end up watching it. 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:11 AM, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 which episode u drop? Yeah i also cannot haha... their online store problem a bit meh to me :lol:

@Lawyerh I think I watched up to ep 19? It just got too boring and the ML wasn't captivating enough for me. I also felt like the chemistry wasn't there. I was much more interested in the 2nd lead but even that isn't enough for me to continue.

I am almost finished with "Lucky's first love" and am planning on starting Gank Your Heart next.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, triplem said:

How come it sounds so perverted when you say it like this? But ahhh to hv one’s  face next to oppas abs ...so what else is on your expose list ? :joy:

Not so much as I just recently started to make the list. So far I got:

10001+ oppas 

like to sniff oppa

obssesed with abs

like watching drama´s about affairs 

current oppa is Kim Jae Young

keeping her fangirl live a secret from family

That´s all I got :mrgreen::joy:

+2

• LOL 2

19 hours ago, Asohib said:

Most people here watching many dramas like it was a task.

kekkee... am barely watching one daily drama and I can't even keep up with the episodes!... and it is funny because I feel like I am really busy but at the end of the night, I feel like I haven't done that much during the day. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekkee... am barely watching one daily drama and I can't even keep up with the episodes!... and it is funny because I feel like I am really busy but at the end of the night, I feel like I haven't done that much during the day. :sweatingbullets:

This is drama plot. Kkk

• LOL 3

@Lmangla I settled on A sea of a woman, (2017) it has my current favorite oppa Choi Sung-jae :D

shady mom is slow, so I just did some fan activities but that's it. I am waiting for the ending, so I am already behind, I stopped at episode 89. The aunt, EJ, YM are so boring, ES and DJ take ages to figure out anything, it is so slow, Jenny doesn't remember her real mom and sis, I don't get it :huh: I remember things from my two year old times -_-

+2

• Like 3

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

she’s watching Flower Crew with me :D.  

Are you enjoying Flower Crew ? So many pretty boys in that one 

@Lawyerh wahhhhh. Bio teacher is in demand ...how many dramas can he do ? 

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Are you enjoying Flower Crew ? So many pretty boys in that one 

Yes I like the dialogues.  And KMJ’s deep sonorous voice.  I find it hard to tell him and Yeo JinGoo apart.  :lol:  Visually the drama is stunning. Story only so so.  FL...I find her acting uneven.  I felt the same about her in Are You Human too.  I am staying to the end for KMJ.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla @Sarang21 cat lady didnt dissapoint us. She gave interview about divorce again haha... 

Cat lady: I´m not going to talk about him anymore

*a few days later

Cat lady: gives interview talking about him

me: 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jp 

But lto be fair the interview could have been done before , she said she wouldn´t talk about him  anymore.

A few days ago I read some comments from GHS´s fan  on AJH instagram that made me really mad.

on the day that sulli died he made a post expressing his feelings about the situation. He mentioned something about the medication that he was currently taking.

On that same post where he was morning the loss of a friend GHS´s fan mocked him saying that GHS is so strong that she doesn´t need any medication.

And now her fans are using Sulli´s death to shield her from any critisism. 

AJH has now deleted everything from his Instagram. It´s probably for the best. Oh Yeon Seo has till this day her comment section locked. 

This whole situation has just left a bad taste in my mounth....

+2

• Like 3