Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem i think u might like Extraordinary You. 

Girl : Im cold, take off ur clothes

Boy : Take off clothes, show abs.... lol 

@Ameera Ali ure not watching this?

of course...I will like it :lol:....but actually I like the 2nd lead guy...he was in www and I thought he was darn sexy...the lead Rowoon is from Where the Stars Land.. Sweet boy...but not my style...

@Sarang21 I think our ship on SB is moving along...my stream was crappy but at least that's the impression I got.

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Thanks dear :kiss_wink: but I cannot possibly put it on my computer desktop because I have a secret life too... shhhh.... unless I get myself a secret laptop :lol:

Join the gang of the secretly pervy ahjummas... :mrgreen:

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

mine quite open one. Recently my irl friend saw my laptop & commented how come got so many guys pics...

*gave death stare* closes the laptop

:joy:

no lah..I actually just close my browser & say don’t ask.

I think since you’re a uni student , ppl can accept to see hot young men on your pc.  But imagine you’re married with kids  or you’re some  executive at work , and your boss just happens to pass by. ...:skull:

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem 2nd lead is broody. I also like lol. I support poligamy :mrgreen: Actually all the other boys also cute...

Btw cant the 2nd lead bcome 1st lead? The whole manga story is about an extra character try to become lead lol 

Apparently it’s from a webtoon. So maybe you can dig around and find out ...and tell me pls ! 

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

he ML Rowon, not bad too, hes so quiet and just pass by handsomely. 3M I think I might fell in love again soon eh... :mrgreen::scream:

Rowoon? He's really tall...get neck ache if have to kiss him

this sounds exactly like a drama I would watch. wish I could find it! has anyone seen something like this?

from DB:

I watched a drama during maybe the early to mid 2010s (2010-2015-ish) about a husband (Mr. A) who leaves his wife (Ms. B) for his first love (Ms. C). I can’t remember if he cheats. They have a daughter together. Ms. C has her own son and ex-husband (Mr. D). By the end of the series, Mr. D ends up with Ms. B. I remember that Ms. C has a food company that ends up going bankrupt. The drama might have had around 20-30 episodes but I honestly cannot remember.

I remember very specific scenes. In a flashback, Mr. A and Ms. B were dressed up as bees and having a jolly time washing the dishes. Another scene has Mr. A selling food on the street because he went broke. Another scene has the daughter (who’s still a kid) kind of run away and get lost from her dad’s place because I think she wants to go back to her mom? Her mom scolds her heavily from worry but when she finds out the reason the girl ran away, they hug? There’s this other scene where Mr. D gives Ms. B a makeover. They also start their own food company/menu and it became very successful, beating Ms. C’s company. But before that there was a scene where Ms. B’s apartment’s furniture was being taken away because she couldn’t pay rent or had a debt. She was hugging her mother and crying. There might’ve been another scene with Ms. B (and maybe Mr. D) in a conference/meeting of sorts where she proposes/explains a new menu she’s come up with.

Please help me find the drama. I remember loving it back then and it’s been bugging me ever since.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla I hv never watched anything with ppl dressed as bees :lol:

———

Yay ! So looking forward to this Long weekend 

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You’re gonna beat @triplem oppas collection at this rate :lol:

at least @Lawyerh will  never be bored.  

Edited by Guest

@nrllee It’s new !!!! I’m trying to see online for more news . But nothing confirmed. I am trying to control my excitement. Even though this portal says so 

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

U know I like bad guy :lol: 

End of ep 5 he confess eh .... The manhwa main character work hard prepared the fireworks, and he just upstaged them and took the timing & place to confess lol...

You & me ..same . We like it difficult ...:lol:actually, I like them cool & composed . 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:21 AM, triplem said:

@mouse007 Forgot to mention the other day, if you have time , I recommend revisiting My Wife Had An Affair This Week.  It was a healing drama in spite of its title. How are your kiddos by the way?

@triplem okay, I will revisit it. I trust your judgement :D the kids are great! Both seem to be learning something new everyday. They both have birthdays next month which means they're both turning a year older and it makes me sad realizing how fast they are growing.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2019 at 4:36 PM, triplem said:

of course...I will like it :lol:....but actually I like the 2nd lead guy...he was in www and I thought he was darn sexy...the lead Rowoon is from Where the Stars Land.. Sweet boy...but not my style...

@Sarang21 I think our ship on SB is moving along...my stream was crappy but at least that's the impression I got.

Join the gang of the secretly pervy ahjummas... :mrgreen:

I just finished the episode and I´m so happy about our ship. But I´m so scared for LHJ´s life now that the chairwoman is pressuring JJ to get rid of her. That chairwoman is pure evil how can she kill the father of her daughter? She is slowly making her own family turn against her. 

+2

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Trying to flambé a pan of clams. Put in white wine and hopes that the flames can light the wine on fire...here you have this. man using rather odd way to flambé...he gave up at it at the end haha

I can´t believe he tried to scoop the flame with a spoon :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Sushimi ocn line up . For me I am looking forward to Rugal . @ktcjdrama it’s CJH as lead & PSW is the antagonist. What a combo ! 

Spoiler

@Sarang21 that chairwoman is cray cray . But I don’t think HJ will die. I trust Sun Woo to be able to save her in the nick of time :D

@mouse007 kids really grow up too quickly . I sometimes want to press a pause button because I love these childhood days . How old do they turn ?

——————

it’s interesting that the domestic audience love two things very much - varieties & family style melodrama :D

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@natekonat nat... u watching extraordinary you??? I love it!!

@triplem oppa giraffe abs

@Lawyerh Of course I am, who doesn't at this point. :lol: I was never a fan of school dramas but then I watched one episode and fell down the rabbit hole. Can't believe just how good EY is. :wub: It's been quite literally years since I've been so excited and obsessed with a k-drama. BTW, you didn't have to do me like that with the gif. Have mercy on me :joy: Haru has been hypnotising me with his extraordinary beauty all 8 episodes, i can't stop looking at him :ph34r:

• LOL 2