Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Ali I'm with you :joy: He's such an eye candy. Actually all the guys are handsome, whoever casted them must receive an award. @Lawyerh so who will you choose? I like Do Hwa too, he's such a cutie, Kyung and Jin would be fine too but they get on my nerves. Nam Joo is kinda meh, not my type. 

@Ameera Ali Ahem... I almost forgot to ask, do you have more gifs of Nokdu? Ya know, for science. :ph34r: I haven't watched it yet but daaaamn, I think I should do it like right know... for science, of course :ph34r: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw just realized u all really love science lesson :mrgreen:

If science lessons were THIS good back in my high school days, I'd be a straight A student. :joy: Thank heavens I finished school a looong time ago, now I can finally entertain myself with much better 'science lessons' :ph34r:

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh I choose Lee Jae Wook ( Baek Kyung ? ) purely on his looks . :D .my style 

I´m so happy that you feel the same as me :relaxed:...welcome to the Lee Jae Wook club.

About SB

I wonder what kind of training YSW had...because he can twist hands like no other :joy:

+2

• LOL 1

54 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Even though I did not watch but as a member of the ‘my lead died in a series’ committee I wish & hope that your oppa will live through & be as happy as can ever be! ^_^

I´m sure this one will live through...It´s the other oppa who liked to exit the show before it´s even finished :joy:

How are you doing with your studies? I was supposed to go on this saturday too but I skipped again :joy:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Wah skip again.:joy: so far so good! Watched hwayugi as a ‘homework’ got to understand how they write the story & to oggle on oppa too. :joy: funny enough watching kdramas & movies is essential for me. So my Lecturers would be there saying, watch more! Majoring in films is so good lol

i only have weekday classes, I’m off on Friday because I took an elective... :) 

btw do you have a attendance percentage? Like you can’t go below a certain percentage or you will have to retake.

Woah watching dramas as "homework" that´s every K-drama addict dream :joy:. Have you finished watching hwayugi? if yes what´s your thoughts ?

We don´t have something like that...thank god or else I would have failed already :joy:. You are basically free to come and go as you wish.

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Yup finished. From Kdrama viewer stand point, I like the story. I’m a bit twisted so I kinda like Monkey & priestess pairing a little bit more compared to Monkey & samjang. I think cause of the tension that monkey & -priestess has  that attracts me to them. Overall the story pretty good.

The comedy between ma Wang & monkey is onnnnn point...Pass! Haha

I actually want the priestess to make oh gong king.pwahaha cause he looks more like king compared to that......trash. (I called him that for the things that he done.) equally if she made oh gong king and summon the dragon then it solves what oh gong always wanted, that dragon. It will make it makjang love triangle between those two gurls & monkey but I love it! I will love it if they did that!

TBH if they go that route the trash no need to be in the story lol.

Reveal hidden contents

Sushi de filmmaker part here:

while I was watching. I heard that they took back some episodes and redo it because of errors. Like the strings on the actors/items. Worst the green screen portrait. My god. That’s a No No!

Filmmarkers perspectives..continuity errors are there. Things like first shot the character is not there then magically in the  later shots the thing is there. It really disturb my eyes & the flow..the sound for the dragon weren’t really sync..like it missed a few roars here & there...minor things..but that green screen wowwww. The safety aspect is lacking too..

The accident is quite major :( 

I like the beginning of the story but not so much the ending. I mean they had been hipping up the samjang plotline that at the end it felt anti climatic as she was killed within a few seconds. I would have liked to see a second season where he tried to save her from the underworld. 

Tbh the bromance was a big part of why I watched it until the end. 

Yes there were quite a few production mistakes....it was really unfortunate. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1