Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 hours ago, triplem said:

He says he just has to find out how it all ends...shall i save him the time and tell him there are drama bean recaps? Or let him torture himself ?:w00t:....

Careful now... Once you introduce him to dramabeans, it’s just a matter of time before he found out about soompi... 

I feel the need to warn you lest your secret life of oppa-ogling be exposed :lol:;) We cannot afford to lose you in soompi. 

• LOL 3

25 minutes ago, nrllee said:

:lol: my thoughts too when I watched that trailer... it would appear that “cheesy” is the flavour of the month/quarter?  So many dramas which I initially thought were straightforward thrillers or rom coms or melos ended up heading down that cheesy path.  I am not a fan... a little is okay but if they overdo it and go too cheesy or slapstick, unless it’s parody like Extraordinary You, I can’t watch.  I can’t watch anything that Jim Carrey is in.

I was surprised about Psychopath Diary . The comedic tone worries me. I was expecting something more serious. 

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Careful now... Once you introduce him to dramabeans, it’s just a matter of time before he found out about soompi... 

I feel the need to warn you lest your secret life of oppa-ogling be exposed :lol:;) We cannot afford to lose you in soompi. 

omg ! Good point good point ! I better not  tell him. Plus i know he’ll wanna watch it because it bugs him not to finish a drama / series . 

he knows I like to comment on dramas but he does not know which forum or my username . :lol:

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

So study and planning is key. I winged it. Cause before that i was so crazy that i watched it everyday..so i kinda know where is the clips that i wanted :joy: But it's okay. Editing takes time & efforts. Laughter too. Cause it's hilarious sometimes hahahah

I have to be moved seriously by the drama to do this lol. I think miniseries are easier. :) 

+2

• LOL 3

@Sejabin ~ what are you up to these days?

@triplem ~ in a way, I get why your hubby finds marriage contract interesting. while watching, thought the drama really focused on lee seo jin's character and his relationships. UEE was more like a side character even though she was the female lead if that makes any sense. the drama felt like it was driven by the male lead and maybe that was due to his performance. plus lee seo jin is older. these days, I find it difficult to watch all these young actors. makes me feel really old! hahahaha... so yea, ajusshi dramas hit a nice balance for me.

@Sarang21 ~ do you have any idea if the turkish series 'leke' has a second season? it ended abruptly and I am not seeing any new episodes. I remember you telling that turkish dramas have a summer break. so I thought it would start filming again...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

was surprised about Psychopath Diary . The comedic tone worries me. I was expecting something more serious. 

Same... it just doesn’t look right with comedy.  A little bit may be okay because he does try in vain to become one because of the circumstances...but I so wanted him to go full on dark with it.  Especially since he did such good work breaking away from the Flower Boy look in NokDu Flower.   Sigh.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ in a way, I get why your hubby finds marriage contract interesting. while watching, thought the drama really focused on lee seo jin's character and his relationships. UEE was more like a side character even though she was the female lead if that makes any sense. the drama felt like it was driven by the male lead and maybe that was due to his performance. plus lee seo jin is older. these days, I find it difficult to watch all these young actors. makes me feel really old! hahahaha... so yea, ajusshi dramas hit a nice balance for me.

@Sarang21

ahh maybe ! I’ll ask him later what he thinks , but you have a good point . He rarely watches k dramas but he does watch a lot of k movies , so I was surprised.. so far I only remember him watching Coffee Prince & Something in The Rain. 

@ktcjdrama i laughed my head off here . At first I was wondering why he would be talking about something so private in front of the doc ! :joy:

63o

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Same... it just doesn’t look right with comedy.  A little bit may be okay because he does try in vain to become one because of the circumstances...but I so wanted him to go full on dark with it.  Especially since he did such good work breaking away from the Flower Boy look in NokDu Flower.   Sigh.  

I don’t mind some comedy but there has to be a good balance . I thought the premise is good if they took a more mellow route. The teaser made him look silly . Now I wish this was on OCN . 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

SBS drama fan video. Refer to it and figure out how to credit. :) 

@SushimiI know now what he did :( 

it is very risky, he downloaded the whole episode illegally from the websites like dramacool

I don't do that. I use the youtube short clips, which have something called ID number. This enables SBS to trace anyone using their stuff. By the way, this user can be reported if discovered. In that case, his channel will be closed , and his account will be suspended on Youtube :( 

+2

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ do you have any idea if the turkish series 'leke' has a second season? it ended abruptly and I am not seeing any new episodes. I remember you telling that turkish dramas have a summer break. so I thought it would start filming again...

Unfortunately I don´t have any informations about a second season 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

who is this actor that playing Haru’s role? :love: seems this is not the 1st time I watch him :relieved: 

I love him more than Nok du wkwkwk :wub: Nok du face is too girly lol :mrgreen:

Name is Ro Woon... @Lawyerh too mesmerized by him that she forgot to tell you his name... :lol:

+2

• LOL 2