Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Seriously, I miss those days when if a team wins there will be a party of gifs and everything for a whole page before we move on. And if it is team sub, then the party will be more intense because you know it happens only once in a blue moon. LOL. See now how you people don't even acknowledge that a team has won and just go about the next round. Really very sad. @USAFarmgirl we need to do something about this. LOL. 

No number because I'm sad. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

actually it is more like this thread is just for us to hangout @mouse007 not because we didnt celebrate or what....it just like the number is what actually serve our purposes to post something bout each other ??? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@angelangie I think it's @kokodus who is disappointed that we aren't doing a gif party anymore for the winning team. LOL

@kokodus I think it's because we are also all preoccupied with the kiss event! We seem to be having a gif party over there. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I think it's @kokodus who is disappointed that we aren't doing a gif party anymore for the winning team. LOL

@kokodus I think it's because we are also all preoccupied with the kiss event! We seem to be having a gif party over there. :joy:

this is what happen when u try to update too many things at a go lols :D was busy downloading picture uploading and then sharing them out :D 

btw did u guys know that Dylan Wang and ShenYue reunited in 'The Inn'?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@angelangie oh yah, I think I've seen some clips with Didi and Shen Yue but I'm not sure if it's from The Inn. I've been mostly preoccupied with drama watching (currently on ep 23 of Ashes). 

@lynne22 I'm LOVING Jin Mi and Xu Feng in the mortal world. Gaaaah! Can they just stay cute and happy like that forever? :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1