Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh , @Sushimi is your most successful LSG convert...I think she has surpassed your fangirling level

@Sarang21 I have not watched EY  yet ...and only saw cuts of WWW where he was in it ( especially that kiss :blush:) but it's not hard to choose this fine specimen of an oppa...the cool and bad boy vibes makes my heart race...actually  alot of the oppas are like are good at playing bad boys / villains #twistedlove :lol:...not that I don't like the good ones but they need to have that cool  aloof air to them ...i think that is the common trait among my 1001 oppas

Yes! that kiss was just *sigh*...I don´t evn know how many times I have rewatched it :joy:

I´m the same like you I like the cool bad boy vibes too. I see a lot of similarities between us when it comes to choosing our oppas :joy:...because of that I might rethink my plan of exposing your fangirl life. :smirk:

@Ameera Ali Product placement in dramas are not enough that now we have to see it in gif too? :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali I saw the kiss scene in melting me . JCW is good ! He always has been . Summore they had to turn on the shower ^_^:P....

@Sarang21 who is on your oppa list ? 
Sigh @Lawyerh I really hope Lee Jae Wook does not play the 3rd wheel in When The Weather is Nice ..I mean I’m loyal to SKJ but I’ll be very torn . Actually why can’t k rom coms not have love triangles . It’d be so refreshing 

ooo tonight ! where’s @Heidi Seow ? 

@Sushimi did you see the line for the OCN thriller house opening? 

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali I saw the kiss scene in melting me . JCW is good ! He always has been . Summore they had to turn on the shower ^_^:P....

is there a gif or YT cut? too lazy to watch full.. how is the drama extraordinary you? normally avoid high school dramas and too much fluff...

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is there a gif or YT cut? too lazy to watch full.. how is the drama extraordinary you? normally avoid high school dramas and too much fluff...

Let’s this wake you up :joy: - ok I was rewatching it again @triplem

1bd9fba3f7d87fd775e431ab31f6167d01df9774

6036e41efa86d31a01de9ab0e84341bb1a8c9242

495fd207303b23e535595f507ce01cc83ea35577

cr to owner 

• LOL 3

It must be pretty dire for a script rewrite midway based on negative comments for a drama?  Apparently there was an article that came out a few days ago regarding Melting Me Softly.  :blink:.  Is this common (Script rewrite)?  I know Undateables (KDrama on SBS) languished at 3-4% or something and the cast held a press con mid way through the drama in hope that the publicity would boost ratings but it didn’t.  It was kinda late by that time.  Once the momentum is lost, it’s hard to regain viewers or attract new ones.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

It must be pretty dire for a script rewrite midway based on negative comments for a drama?  Apparently there was an article that came out a few days ago regarding Melting Me Softly.  :blink:.  Is this common (Script rewrite)?  I know Undateables (KDrama on SBS) languished at 3-4% or something and the cast held a press con mid way through the drama in hope that the publicity would boost ratings but it didn’t.  It was kinda late by that time.  Once the momentum is lost, it’s hard to regain viewers or attract new ones.

What article, where?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Today´s class was an explosiv one. We were so frustrated with our teacher that we were about to start a fight with her :persevere:. Important informations that she should have given us from the start she is only giving us now. After we have done a lot of unnecessary work that we could have avoided. She will say something today and tomorrow it will be something different. We are asking her questions and she is not giving up concrete answers. 

I´m just so over her course that I simply don´t care anymore. :triumph:

+2

• Love 2

14 hours ago, triplem said:

@Sarang21 who is on your oppa list ? 

Reveal hidden contents

There is more but so out of my head:

Spoiler

Teo Yoo

Lee Jae Wook

Ji Soo 

Kim Woo Bin

Park Hae Jin

Zo In Sung

Hyun Bin

Kim Soo Hyun

Cha Seung Won

Lee Seung Gi

Namgong Min

Ji Chang Wook

Lee Jong Suk

Joo Won

Lee Sang Yoon

Choi Jin Hyuk

Jang Ki Yong

Jang Hyuk

So Ji Sub

Yoo Yeon Seok

Ji Sung

Seo In Guk

Ryu Jun Yeol

Si Wan (recently added because of SFH)

Gong Yoo

Lee Dong Wook

Song Joong Ki

Lee Joon Gi

Kim Jae Wook

Lee Je Hoon

Park Hyun Sik

Lee Min Ki

Kwon Kim

• LOL 2

@Sarang21 , your teacher seem like a headache just what would she be like in the end of the year  if she is like this now  :joy:
just take breath & don’t stress about it 

why ur oppa hitting himself, didn’t he want to hit your teacher or his :D

3em4vy.gif

@Sejabin Me & friend we Used to love when woman will teacher us  because she will end up pregnant or she will need to be absent for some reason or other , I remember we used to end with different teacher every term :joy: 

+2

• LOL 1