Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

50 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Mhm, none of them seem really appealing to me, do any of them have neck potential?

Prison playbook & live . Go Back Couple - only 12 episodes. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Check out Empress Dignity. The writer is known for her OTT makjang dramedy. It’s trashy , seductive , cringey , illogical at times but oh so Good !

kekeke... you certainly weren't kidding! am halfway through ep 1 and the amount of stuff that has happened usually happens over few episodes? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Empress Dignity sounds quite crazy. Maybe i should check the first ep. Need some jaw drop stuff.

@triplemWow, you put your neck on the line for all three? They must be either really good or you suddenly put your neck on the line  way easier than before.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Empress Dignity sounds quite crazy. Maybe i should check the first ep. Need some jaw drop stuff.

... this was me in the beginning of ep 1 sleep-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455362.... then... ops-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455361 "these people are kind of strange?" .... to omo, what happened? surprised-red-crab-emoticon.gif?12924553... that was ep 1! 

• LOL 5

Hope i can get same reaction. I need a shock to get the beat back.

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

@triplemWow, you put your neck on the line for all three? They must be either really good or you suddenly put your neck on the line  way easier than before.

Nah..I hv watched enough dramas to be critical . I chose those 3 for good acting & character development , cinematography, satisfying ending . Since you ask for recommendation, these are those that left a strong impression.

@Lmangla @dotonly ED is really next level trashy where k dramas are concerned . But very juicy :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla @dotonly ED is really next level trashy where k dramas are concerned . But very juicy :D 

have watched quite a few of this writer's works. LOL... so I know what to expect. it is basically madness + laughter.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1