Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, larus said:

The kind of agent who loads the gun after she threatens another super agent. :lol: This clichee is present everytime there is a man and a woman in the scene. :w00t:

Haha so it’s international problem, nothing can money  help with :joy: 

@Sarang21 but your money  back to your bucket :mrgreen: 

@triplem maybe that why your new oppa with long long long leg is useful :joy: who need bullet when you have a secret long kick :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

maybe that why your new oppa with long long long leg is useful :joy: who need bullet when you have a secret long kick 

That...or when you know for sure that he/she won`t pull the trigger anyway. :)

• LOL 4

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Haha so it’s international problem, nothing can money  help with :joy: 

@Sarang21 but your money  back to your bucket :mrgreen: 

@triplem maybe that why your new oppa with long long long leg is useful :joy: who need bullet when you have a secret long kick :joy:

+2

Alright....

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Belated Happy Birthday ! @Sarang21

If anyone wants a cry fest, English movie "The Breakthrough" is really good. I actually shed a few tears. It's quite recent. 

All these posts of LSG has actually made me like him. He looks like a decent fella with many talents. Must Google his dramas and see which one to start.  

Started watching Secret Boutique. Why my oppa playing 2nd lead again and again a man of few words ? Can someone cast him in a romantic male lead drama please and he talks a lot and doesn't die or get severely hurt in the end ? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ happy birthday. so what oppa are you spending your birthday with? stay away from the fishy oppa right now. @Sushimi and @Ameera Ali have already laid claim to him but they might share him with you as it is your birthday. ^_^

Thank you :kiss_wink:

I´m spending it with all of them...the more the merrier :relaxed:.

@Sushimi  @Ameera Ali...may I have fishy oppa for my birthday please ?

image.gif?w=500&c=1

@refuse2sink Thank you...it´s still my birthday at my place so it´s not belated for me :kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Fishy de oppa me also like. Some more same name with me lawyerh.. how fated it can be ? :joy: Btw i dont even know this oppa actor real name lol.... 

feel like I need to book this fish table since I saw the drama first! :P

pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

Started watching Secret Boutique. Why my oppa playing 2nd lead again and again a man of few words ? Can someone cast him in a romantic male lead drama please and he talks a lot and doesn't die or get severely hurt in the end ? 

Are you talking about Kim Tae Hoon? Yeah.... I will be pleased if his character won`t die in the end of the drama. :D

I will pray to Kdramagod to give him a romantic drama as lead someday. For Kim Jae wook worked. :)

• Like 4

+2

@phikylYa! How's gym life? I was a bit lazy the past two weeks. Just went two times a week and skipped cardio.

For real, people who like Cardio are weird.

13 hours ago, nrllee said:

Ooo...thinking man. Thought as much.  :).  Have you watched Tunnel?  Or is that too dark for you?  The only drama @Dhakra has mentioned that I know of is Weightlifting Fairy?  What other dramas would you recommend?  I haven’t watched Signal but I have heard good things about it.  Might have to put it on my binge list.  But first I have to check out Vagabond to see what all the hype is about.  I need to see if I can watch at least one of LSG or Suzy’s dramas from start to finish without dropping it midway.  I couldn’t finish Hwayugi.  I tried Dream High but the cringe factor was just too much for me to continue.

I did. I liked Tunnel a lot, it's probably one of my favourite crime dramas actually. Just a little bit behind Signal. Recommendations crime-wise? Signal is a drama I would recommend aswell. Mother and Children of Nobody are dramas I would also recommend, but both are heavy hitters with a topic which isn't easy to handle for everyone. Mother approaches the topic from a more emotional perspective, CoN goes more towards a criminal and drier route.  

I never heard about the other dramas you mentioned. :D I think I watched one Suzy drama in form of While You Were Sleeping. It was okay. 

13 hours ago, triplem said:

I loved Tunnel...and I know dhakra has watched it because I put my neck on the line and told him he had to check it out.  What genre are you into? If crime or thrillers- some I love include: 

Honestly I think most of the dramas I watched were based on recommendations from close friends here. People who have proven themselves to me as people with a good taste in dramas. Obviously you, @stroppyse and well......uhm.....if I don't mention @kokodushere, she will be mad. And she did recommend me DotS which I enjoyed quite a bit. (At least the parts at war, when they went back home the drama got awfully boring) 

Funnily most of the drama that you list are ones I also end up watching. Maybe also because some of them are neck-proven. 

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

I never heard about the other dramas you mentioned.

Hwayugi is also known as Korean Odyssey.  The Hong Sisters spin on the Chinese Journey to the West story.  Dream High was one of those teenie bopper high school (?) dramas where the lot of them attempt to make a name for themselves in a School of Arts type scenario.  I watched to try to see what the big deal was about Kim Soo Hyun (he was this big Hallyu star so I thought he may be able to keep my interest through the drama but I dropped it even before he appeared.  :lol:).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Also he’ll be appearing in a family weekend drama starting 28 sept also as lead. Lol! @larus it’s like they are feeding my KJY obsession. Tempted to watch this too since I read the eps are short 

The episodes are as usual. They cut the hour in two parts. I checked and it is 80 minutes per day (2 episodes of 40 minutes). It`s the same.

But I also read there will be new TV format. They will cut the episodes at 50 minutes, but I don`t know which dramas will have this format.

I can`t believe that I lost the bet in Secret Boutique. I was so sure that KJY will show is abs in the first episode. But it`s OK. I can wait. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I think u didnt mentioned the most important appeal, that the lawyer guy is kind of cute? Then we will eat ur claypot faster :lol: We never miss to eat anything that is a bit cutie :ph34r:

next time! I will do lots of appreciation posts for cute guy to entice. lesson learned lawyer-nim! ^_^

• LOL 4