Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Asohib could be a poor translation... the nuance is lost in translation? I think maybe it’s more like “I’ll go find you one fine day” 

Anyway, heard there will be an alternate title “Find Me”

edit: never mind the above. I checked the Chinese translation, and it’s the same “When the weather is nice, I’ll go find you” The village they live in must be one with frequent poor weather LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Edit: I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice could mean I will come find you when I am feeling better (about myself, about life). When one is dealing with past trauma it is difficult to be in a relationship.

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=12855053

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

+2

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

I don’t know, but Graceful family the girl is pretty. Tbh the story okay, it’s not bad. Maybe considering this?

The story is okay, but not bad? :D Well, that doesn't sound super excited. There are a ton of pretty girls in Kdrama's, literally EVERY KDrama has probably one girl where I go: 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So... I need more than that....I need KAPOW PHEEEESCH WOAAAAAAH OMG OMG OMG WOOHOOOO YIPPIEYAYYEAH....AWESOME kind of dramas that me go

giphy.gif

I think that is probably the best explanation I can give. Pretty accurate.