Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

We learn that 1 + 1 = 11! Yeah maths!

then for those advance maths go to @triplem she will teach you accounting. @triplem show us sone equations :joy:

No need accounting . You need  economics . We teach this thing called the law of diminishing marginal utility  where  actually having more oppas is not always a good thing . ( i never learn of course considering my long list) 

It is like having too many ice creams that after a while you get sick of them   one oppa = 6 packs . So those 6 packs give you what sort of utility ? ( utility =level of satisfaction/happiness) .  The first oppa you acquire , you'll be very happy because your level of utility is super duper high. And it is your first oppa , so before this you had zero oppa happiness but now you have 6 packs that bring you immense joy. Second oppa,  still happy but the the level of joy is not as high as the 1st oppa. Because you start to compare oppas' abs, and you know there is nothing like first love.  Still total utility has gone up . Third oppa - of course more utility added to your oppa happiness but the extra utility added between the second and third oppa  is less than the utility between the 1st and 2nd oppa. It is like having your third successive ice cream , and it does not give you the euphoria of the first couple of ice creams . So after a while the extra happiness that you get from adding successive oppas to your list will start to diminish till the point where it becomes zero or even negative which is the state that @Lmangla is in. So she has moved on to ahjussis :lol:\

While basic mathematics that @Lawyerh tells us that 1000 oppas x 6 packs = 6000 packs and she is not wrong , the question is whether those 6000 packs translate to the sort of happiness you'd expect from overdosing on abs.  This is oppanomics 101 :mrgreen:

okay good night ...( disclaimer - pls don't use the above example for any assignments) 

@Ameera Ali she was polishing the bathroom...definitely saw reflection from the shiny tub :w00t:

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

So after a while the extra happiness that you get from adding successive oppas to your list will start to diminish till the point where it becomes zero or even negative which is the state that @Lmangla is in. So she has moved on to ahjussis :lol:\

:joy: bwaahahaha... love how you used law of diminishing returns to explain this lack of interest.

marks - 100! :cookie:...

• LOL 3

kekeke... @triplem ~ so based on law of diminishing returns, even ajusshis may lose my interest after a while. oh dear! :sweatingbullets: hmmm, we will cross that bridge then...

but this is what happens when wifey gets into an argument with ajusshi, absolutely great scene and argument but a part of me can't help notice...  the guy is all emotional and probably didn't realize he was kissing her hair? is there kiss hair friendly products out there? or just regular shampoo wash good enough? ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

are you new here? 3 years and you have learned nothing...when the thread is extra hot - you should know some oppa ogling is  going on. By now I am sure you're desensitised right ? :P

Guess the last time I had to endure it was quite some time ago. It's like a car acciddent in every post. :D 

@Ameera Ali she was polishing the bathroom...definitely saw reflection from the shiny tub :w00t:

Now I understand reason behind: closing shower curtain, She was ready :joy: with extra shiny tub for mirror to peak as much she like without  him noticing  :lol:

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I still love you though :kiss_wink:

Love you too :kiss_wink:

The  add team on fire today they nearly winning :kiss_wink::joy:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

kekekeke.... how do you make abs scene filled with romance but also PG? make aunty suggest that hubby help wash wifey as her wrist is hurt. this is called PG fan service. :lol:@Ameera Ali @triplem @cenching @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh and others here who love shower abs scenes. what do you think of this one? hahahaha.... good, bad, okay? ^_^

start from 4:00

• Naughty 4

Re-watched Well-Intended Love and now moving on to Go Go Squid! :D

The thought of being with a guy who has abs is intimidating.. I feel like I'd have to keep up with that. Hahaha!

• LOL 6

25 minutes ago, jeijei said:

I don't like abs :anguished: I want dad bod. Tummy doubles as a pillow ^_^

Edit: On hindsight, I recently took a psych test and scored very high on practicality. 

5d4c7c0ce41ca780728134.gif?download

are you sure :joy:can you  live with this body  :sweat_smile:

@triplem & @Lawyerh would kill me for their oppa ruined body :joy: love you girls :kiss_wink:

* I don’t know your oppa  so that example 

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, triplem said:

No need accounting . You need  economics . We teach this thing called the law of diminishing utility  where  actually having more oppas is not always a good thing . ( i never learn of course considering my long list) 

It is like having too many ice creams that after a while you get sick of them   one oppa = 6 packs . So those 6 packs give you what sort of utility ? ( utility =level of satisfaction/happiness) .  The first oppa you acquire , you'll be very happy because your level of utility is super duper high. And it is your first oppa , so before this you had zero oppa happiness but now you have 6 packs that bring you immense joy. Second oppa,  still happy but the the level of joy is not as high as the 1st oppa. Because you start to compare oppas' abs, and you know there is nothing like first love.  Still total utility has gone up . Third oppa - of course more utility added to your oppa happiness but the extra utility added between the second and third oppa  is less than the utility between the 1st and 2nd oppa. It is like having your third successive ice cream , and it does not give you the euphoria of the first couple of ice creams . So after a while the extra happiness that you get from adding successive oppas to your list will start to diminish till the point where it becomes zero or even negative which is the state that @Lmangla is in. So she has moved on to ahjussis :lol:\

While basic mathematics that @Lawyerh tells us that 1000 oppas x 6 packs = 6000 packs and she is not wrong , the question is whether those 6000 packs translate to the sort of happiness you'd expect from overdosing on abs.  This is oppanomics 101 :mrgreen:

okay good night ...( disclaimer - pls don't use the above example for any assignments) 

oh my.. She really take us to the CLASS lol I love dis:joy::joy:

@Lmangla that scene looked like.. Exploitation:no_mouth:

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Guess the last time I had to endure it was quite some time ago. It's like a car acciddent in every post. :D 

I leave and suddenly return to a visual onslaught.  :lol:.  Me with Dhakra.  Putting on my medical filters...rectus abdominus, external obliques, pectoralis major, latissimus dorsi, deltoideus...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

If you’re lucky, maybe it’s another 5000 pages before it happens again... if not, then maybe at 5100? :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2