Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

The ML in Go Go Squid is so hot!

ec6e101e-b4c2-11e9-8f9c-a6398a9f90a9_ima

Excuse me mods, I need to quote this. LOL. Woww he kinda looks like Zhang bin bin. @themarchioness don't you think so?? I didn't know that the male lead of this show is this hot. I was going to watch this for Yang zi and it seemed like cute romcom. Ok now I have another reason to watch this show.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Excuse me mods, I need to quote this. LOL. Woww he kinda looks like Zhang bin bin. @themarchioness don't you think so?? I didn't know that the male lead of this show is this hot. I was going to watch this for Yang zi and it seemed like cute romcom. Ok now I have another reason to watch this show.

Shhhh, you can't say things out loud like that.  You know how BB gets!   :P  But yes, he is quite hot and definitely when the time comes, I'll be watching GGS for him.  But next up is TKA.  You know I gotta watch my YY first.  ;) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Li Xian is so hot in Go Go Squid, especially when he's smiling brightly UwU.  He resembles Korean actor Go Soo, specifically imagine Go Soo eating hard candy. 

I'm trying to find the K&K team clothing merch and will order their shirt/pullover in a heartbeat. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

What's the name of that show?

When the Devil calls your name ! 

@bairama it’s available on viu ( for the Malaysian market ) . Should be available for ID 

@Sejabin 

Omg , the artist wife is so calm :joy: , I was waiting for hair ,eyebrows flying around between the two woman :mrgreen: 

Spoiler

@nohamahamoud2002 3 daily drama wow , how can you handle it , I see some of our friend give up shady mom :mrgreen: , we need to see you in short drama girl  , it’s less bother & fun :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, triplem said:

When the Devil calls your name ! 

@bairama it’s available on viu ( for the Malaysian market ) . Should be available for ID

oooh thanks! My bad just looking up on recent drama and its not in the list. Should be search, it is really available there:w00t: going to watch

• Like 1