Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekeke.... how do you make abs scene filled with romance but also PG? make aunty suggest that hubby help wash wifey as her wrist is hurt. this is called PG fan service. :lol:@Ameera Ali @triplem @cenching @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh and others here who love shower abs scenes. what do you think of this one? hahahaha.... good, bad, okay? ^_^

start from 4:00

I was bit distracted when I saw the towel on the man.....:naughty: Apparently the shower scene for abslicious everywhere whether East West South North is governs strictly by The Ten Commandments of Shower Scene. Commandment no. 1, white towel....:tounge_wink: Anyway this one added a strip of brown/grey??

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, bairama said:

@Lmangla that scene looked like.. Exploitation:no_mouth:

hahaha... poor child, were you scandalized? just to give you peace of mind, the next scene is of them basically rushing around like crazy to help that aunty's daughter-in-law give birth because the village is too far from hospital. so nothing happens.

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla that was abs shower scene at another sensual level :lol: slow motion and water is poured instead of the hurried noisy sprinkles...

exactly; who knew bucket bath could be so sensual right? and it was total fan service mixed with a weird intimate every day mundane that sort of cracked me up. look at the conversation, he is not even flirting with her. instead, it is hubby concern -- is the water too hot? and wifey looks like she is getting a little indulgent pedicure at the parlor where she is just totally relaxed and about to dose off after a tiring day. LOL. and to top it off, it was the aunty who insisted they wash up and she made it seem so normal -- obviously hubby should help if wifey is hurt logic. kekekek... so yea, an interesting mix of PG + sensual + abs + romance.

4 hours ago, cenching said:

I was bit distracted when I saw the towel on the man.....:naughty: Apparently the shower scene for abslicious everywhere whether East West South North is governs strictly by The Ten Commandments of Shower Scene. Commandment no. 1, white towel....:tounge_wink: Anyway this one added a strip of brown/grey??

you didn't notice her towel also broke the commandment? it was blue and long and wrapped like a off-shoulder dress. so basically all decent so no auntys are scandalized! hahahahah....

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla for me :joy: every abs I say :phew:

I give it good grade because the wife :joy: or would be excellent :naughty:

kekeke.... for me, only some abs are good. others are so-so. just muscles like @nrllee mentioned...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

aunty meitie gave me this. she said so I will stay slim WKWKWKWKWK :joy:

how does it taste? some of these low fat stuff taste like powder and I don't bother. anyway, we only have one life. might as well eat good food and enjoy no?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

you didn't notice her towel also broke the commandment? it was blue and long and wrapped like a off-shoulder dress. so basically all decent so no auntys are scandalized! hahahahah....

Eerrrr, but..but I thought you were only asking about the man??? :ph34r: I only remember a flash of blue on the woman the rest were blurry....:ph34r:....

+2

• LOL 4

+2

@sushiliciousNo rabbit anymore? Did someone roast it? And what is that....thingy now?

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

I leave and suddenly return to a visual onslaught.  :lol:.  Me with Dhakra.  Putting on my medical filters...rectus abdominus, external obliques, pectoralis major, latissimus dorsi, deltoideus...

:D Finally an ahjumma who turns it into something more interesting. :D 

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

If you’re lucky, maybe it’s another 5000 pages before it happens again... if not, then maybe at 5100? :P 

It always comes when you expect it the least :(