Add and Subtract Game

Admin

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

felt so silly after sending it in but it is cool now. :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/hey-thats-me-scissors-and-locks/

This is so goood! I hope you like your short hair a lot too. Hehehe I'm kinda emotionally attached when read it bcs I'm in stress/sad bcs hair loss.. I still cant find a way to grow them back before I had scar in my head

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

This is so goood! I hope you like your short hair a lot too. Hehehe I'm kinda emotionally attached when read it bcs I'm in stress/sad bcs hair loss.. I still cant find a way to grow them back before I had scar in my head

thanks! :) I don't know why we women feel so emotional about hair. it feels silly but at the same time, we are so attached. and yea, I know the feel when you are losing hair because of stress and that also worries you. I have so much gray hair already from the stress. :( thank goodness for dyes. sigh. but yes, I love my short hair a lot.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I once buzzed my hair (number 1 all over) to raise money for the leukemia foundation.  It was quite liberating.  Except it felt really cold in winter :(.  Friends told me I looked like a model :lol: and it was “rad”.  Don’t know if they were being kind or truthful.  Saved a lot of shampoo, that’s for sure.  :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

thanks! :) I don't know why we women feel so emotional about hair. it feels silly but at the same time, we are so attached. and yea, I know the feel when you are losing hair because of stress and that also worries you. I have so much gray hair already from the stress. :( thank goodness for dyes. sigh. but yes, I love my short hair a lot.

I keep my hair long most of the time during my adulthood. But I did try lots of lots of short hairstyle during my teenage years. From bob haircut until boy haircut which was the shortest I had ever had. Now I keep it bit over the shoulder.....My hair loss preventing me from having longer hair....Fortunately, I have no gray hair YET....

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

I used to have short hair cos I've got some natural but unruly curls. With long hair I looked like an unruly psychiatric patient. Until I finally found a hair stylist who really knew how to cut my hair properly. Now I have long hair with slight natural waves. A good hair stylist is a woman's best friend. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

49 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I once buzzed my hair (number 1 all over) to raise money for the leukemia foundation.  It was quite liberating.  Except it felt really cold in winter :(.  Friends told me I looked like a model :lol: and it was “rad”.  Don’t know if they were being kind or truthful.  Saved a lot of shampoo, that’s for sure.  :D

I actually considered getting a short buzz but knew my parents would have a real meltdown if I did that. they kept urging me to get it only up to shoulder  so I compromised with something that is a little over the ear. :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, refuse2sink said:

I used to have short hair cos I've got some natural but unruly curls. With long hair I looked like an unruly psychiatric patient. Until I finally found a hair stylist who really knew how to cut my hair properly. Now I have long hair with slight natural waves. A good hair stylist is a woman's best friend. 

My hair is so straight and very difficult to absorb the chemicals for perm and dye....I gave up long time ago to have a nice wavy hair....I am jealous of people with nice curls....:(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2