Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

820 :blush:

I can not believe @Ameera Ali washing the dishes. Her hands are too girly and soft. She never works hard in the whole entire of her life wkwkwkkw :kiss_wink:

btw I can not watch devil call your name when I know that IT IS SOO YOUNG SNSD’s boyfriend!! :bawling: huuuu uuuuuu .. I want to watch single oppa and available :bawling:  he has snsd girl friend. My friend dinni and me can not watch him! :heart:

Me & you & @refuse2sink

* change it to men - we don’t won’t to go prison :mrgreen:

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

m starting my 8th & 9th drama

Devil call ur name & Lemme hear your song :joy:

I'm dying with 5 dramas ...I think can only start I wanna hear your song after DS60 is over. The Devil  is awesome right. PSW and JKH' s partnership always the best

15 minutes to our Bird Affair. :blush:

Edited by Guest

+2

I am really in a drama slumber again. Can't motivate myself to start any dramas. Seems like I need another drama again that really gets my attention.

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh stole my rabbit.

Haha! 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

No im not roasting @sushilicious's rabbit yet @Dhakra :joy:

Awww, but when you do, I want to call dibs on the rabbit's paw. Lucky charms are always welcome. :D 

Episode 4 of The Devil is hilarious....:joy: HaRip displayed an array of facial expression that had me in stitches....:joy: Ryu is exceptionally charismatic....:glasses: LeeEl is fab and LeeSol is so tragic....I just love all of the casts...They delivered with a bang!!

@refuse2sink, we're trying our best not to corrupt the minors like @bairama and @sushilicious here....:tounge_wink: The rest don't need persuasion to corrupt themselves....:naughty:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2