Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@triplemI will check it out. Sounds good

@LawyerhI think it was good they dropped it in front of him, since he really becomes the bad guy. But it feels kinda dragged out and in the last couple of episodes he redeems himself with a simple apology via text and just dates another girl. All characters plots are either unfinished, untouched or badly written, since they are not wrapped up.

Pretty much every character has an open end. And I mean, the guy who sexually assaulted one of the second leads just walks away freely and is of the hook.

They really just ran out of time to end it properly for everyone. Two additional episodes would have done well.

18 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Yes, it's a C drama and it's on NF. I just happened to see it the other day and got curious so I started watching it. I like it so far but I have to admit I am a bit puzzled with FL's behaviour. I am on ep 12 so just seeing where it all goes before I decide whether it's good or bad. LOL

B99 new season is available on NF too but I haven't seen it yet.

Have you heard of the show Schitt's Creek?

I'm up to date with B99. Netflix is too late. I watched the 6th season while it was airing. It ends in a cliffhanger. Haha. 

I think I have heard of Schitt's Creek but never watched it. Why is it good?? Do you recommend it? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm up to date with B99. Netflix is too late. I watched the 6th season while it was airing. It ends in a cliffhanger. Haha. 

I think I have heard of Schitt's Creek but never watched it. Why is it good?? Do you recommend it? 

I need to catch up with B99. I am so behind!

I like Schitt's Creek but it's not everyone's cup of tea. I find either people love it or it's just so-so. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, triplem said:

IRL , Wife bird  is married & had a kid not too Long ago. Her hubs is an actor too. He was in this weekend drama last year called The Good Witch where he was a pilot.

He was in Love In Sadness this year. Also adaptation from Japanese drama. Strong performance as an abusive husband. 

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplemfav shower scene :w00t:

One of a kind shower scene... only happens in affairs drama :lol: 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama When time permits , you should bookmark Justice. The story development is very unexpected and CJH is fab in this.  

I will surely watch it. This week I used up my Perfume and won’t be typing anymore Search: WWW, so it’s time for new drama!! :D 

@Dhakra you can spoil me for OSN, no problem. Don’t intend to watch and no time to read recaps. Unless you don’t feel like talking about it, then never mind ;) 

• LOL 1