Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra you can spoil me for OSN, no problem. Don’t intend to watch and no time to read recaps. Unless you don’t feel like talking about it, then never mind ;) 

Well, it's like I explained to @Lawyerh on the last page. Loose or unfinished ends on pretty much all characters. Pretty much now plotline ended satisfying.

776 if I'm not mistaken in adding and subtracting the previous posts :D

IMG-20190722-151805.jpg

Bogummy dear,  Advance Congratulations for your 8th anniversary being a celebrity in Korea and being a good model @8/10/2019.

Keep up d good works and God bless always. :wub:.

• Like 1

@Sejabin 

488687E0-9297-424E-86A0-30A71002F89E.gif

this guy is another league, make two women pregnant , when no one shouldn’t be dating him , because he jerk & the only woman that take chance on him ( wife ) couldn’t stand him & throwing him out to find 2  women, after all this is miracle  , so can you high five him for me :joy::mrgreen:

• LOL 1

@triplem ~ you do realize that the title "affairs anonymous support group" sounds amazingly scandalous for those who don't know that this is a drama you are referring to? :naughty: for a second, I wondered what on earth this thread was in the hot topics section... and then I realized it was the bird drama. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

@Sejabin to get pregnant 2 time for him don’t care to take serious step toward her , then get pregnant again , she one hell of woman , what the need to be a shame now if she didn’t feel  it the first two time or learn from it  :mrgreen: 

But is he bacon wrapped in cash :joy: for woman to lose it , I don’t think he handsome, or he wouldn’t sleep with his auntie :mrgreen:

3F9270BB-542C-4F72-8E1E-B6B1138AA547.gif

• LOL 2

+2

I love this song and I don't know why. I have to admit.....these days.....I listen to it while showering! Makes it way more fun!

And before you judge! The next time sing along to it while having a shower with "SHOWER! SHOWER! I SHOWER! 

23 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

No #

@mouse007 did u finish Gangnam Beauty? So dreamy right CEW? Which episode are u in? 

I still prefer him in modern style than saeguk. 

@Lawyerh I haven't finished it yet. I am on ep 11. I got distracted with watching Unrequited Love. LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I just streamed today . It will get worst.  Won’t help.  They look too darn good together 

@triplem :joy::joy: , already @Lawyerh was addicted but poor me now I feel I get worse   ,  I start to make music about their affair :joy::mrgreen: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2