Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

join us in Home for summer, 

it is better than Shady mom

it has a very sweat little boy, whom you will love right away. I am enjoying all his scenes 

I tried the first ep and I was bored. the story felt very typical daily to me. thats the minus of watching so many dramas over the years. hahahaha....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I haven't seen "My True Friend" and actually just read about it on a soompi article. I didn't even know he came out with a new drama. I'll let you know when I watch it. I am currently watching "Unrequited Love" on NF and still trying to finish "My ID is Gangnam Beauty".

I love The Office! My favourite episode is the Fire Drill. I cried laughing with that one.

Haven't heard of unrequited love. Chinese show? 

I'm on 3rd season now. The cold opens in this show are almost at the level of B99. So funny. Haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

wow thats nuts! so what was the other drama behind the scene?

am watching on a site that has english subs. it is not great translation but it works for me. :D

The original writers were two women..they left the show I think after 7 or 8 and another person took over. And there were also a change of Director while it was airing. Some fans were so demanding that at a certain point the writer kind of had to do what the fans were demanding. And all of those changes were obvious in the show. 

There is this facebook page that did the translation for the show. I will PM you the link :D

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

The original writers were two women..they left the show I think after 7 or 8 and another person took over. And there were also a change of Director while it was airing. Some fans were so demanding that at a certain point the writer kind of had to do what the fans were demanding. And all of those changes were obvious in the show. 

There is this facebook page that did the translation for the how. I will PM you the link :D

+2

ah I see; so I should expect some dips in quality then. kekekek.... will take it as it comes then. :D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah I see; so I should expect some dips in quality then. kekekek.... will take it as it comes then. :D

Yeah at some point...things would just start to get more ridiculous...so enjoy it while it´s good ^_^

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

Yeah at some point...thinks would just start to get more ridiculous...so enjoy it while it´s good ^_^

+2

yea thats the problem with long serials. it is easier to write a coherent story when it is short but then they need to drag it out, everything goes crazy. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea thats the problem with long serials. it is easier to write a coherent story when it is short but then they need to drag it out, everything goes crazy. :sweatingbullets:

That´s why I mostly prefer K-dramas because it´s short and compact. But even then some writers manage to make things go crazy :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

That´s why I mostly prefer K-dramas because it´s short and compact. But even then some writers manage to make things go crazy :joy:

+2

thats true! some stories run out of steam and instead we just have dumb plot points . :lol:

• LOL 3

Kinda happy I canceled the order of One Nights Spring OST. Sigh...the end was so unsatisfying.

@stroppyseYah, stroppstropp, did you manage to finish ONS? 

@kokodusHows The Office going? I was watching a kinda of "cold opener faceoff" between Office and Brooklyn 99 and Office is still unmatched. 

IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE JIM, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SUFFER FROM IT EVERY DAY! :D 

47 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusHows The Office going? I was watching a kinda of "cold opener faceoff" between Office and Brooklyn 99 and Office is still unmatched. 

IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE JIM, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SUFFER FROM IT EVERY DAY! :D 

Funny that you mentioned this cold open, cuz I just came here after watching that particular ep. OMG. I love JIM!!!! His impersonation of Dwight was spot on!!!!!!! BEARS, BEETS, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!! Hahahahaha. I'm sure there is a compilation of all Jim's pranks on Dwight!!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Haven't heard of unrequited love. Chinese show? 

I'm on 3rd season now. The cold opens in this show are almost at the level of B99. So funny. Haha. 

Yes, it's a C drama and it's on NF. I just happened to see it the other day and got curious so I started watching it. I like it so far but I have to admit I am a bit puzzled with FL's behaviour. I am on ep 12 so just seeing where it all goes before I decide whether it's good or bad. LOL

B99 new season is available on NF too but I haven't seen it yet.

Have you heard of the show Schitt's Creek?

• Like 2

+2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Funny that you mentioned this cold open, cuz I just came here after watching that particular ep. OMG. I love JIM!!!! His impersonation of Dwight was spot on!!!!!!! BEARS, BEETS, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!! Hahahahaha. I'm sure there is a compilation of all Jim's pranks on Dwight!!!! 

It's so funny. :D 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Designated Survivor 60 days, Justice, Watcher , and Love Affairs in The Afternoon. I like them all a lot . In my opinion very good quality dramas. Worth my time . All pretty heavy on dramas no doubt. 

DS was on my list also, I don't know the others. You think they would be something for me? 

+2

40°C in Germany. :tired: I hate it. I can't even go to the gym. 

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra how is OSN not satisfying? I only watched 2 episodes, can’t really get on board the story. 

Hard to explain without getting into detail and spoiler you, but the main story felt unfinished and not properly ended, the big side story was ended poorly and totally unfinished, it was an actual big crime and it felt like they just let it go, so much potential wasted and the third, fourth side stories were either untouched or simply ignored.

It felt like they ran out of time and ended it 2-4 episodes before the actual end. A few additional episodes would have done very good, there was plenty of stuff to fill these episodes and end every story properly.    

11 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra yes , I think you’ll like Watcher & Justice. Love Affairs is really very good & melo but needs to be watched with an open mind . It’s about adultery & it’s consequences. 

Not another affair like Melo drama :D I look into Watcher & Justice.