Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I am doing my bit to promote oppa's drama :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh looking at your fan level, I think this week Bio teacher wins - back hug and hot kiss. Hot cop is still handsome but he lost suspect again. I deduct marks. :P

Same. One is never enough ...like shoes , you need one for every occasion. So looks like on the cute pets poll we're losing . :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

a18217f8b2b83f062926e2e298bd8386.jpg

@triplem  It doesn´t matter if we are losing because we will then have all of the oppas to ourselves :relaxed::joy:

@Ameera Ali that scene was so ridiculous and hilarious to me :joy:

So Yo Han is just casually walking like "I´m sexy and I know it", she was running but wasn´t able to catch up to him.

Then when she finally caught up to him in the parking lot, she was just standing there not saying anything until he got into the car and then started to chase after him again? 

tenor.gif?itemid=6152173

+2

• LOL 2

58 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla I watched a bit of Doctor Detective. Am liking it. Just that I am not sure I can commit to watching it properly...

the end of ep 2 was really sad because you realize the story was based on a real life incident. :(

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla is doctor detective cool like him :yum:

the doctor detective is a woman! the drama is about workplace accidents. she has a good looking ex but he seems to be a real jerk/slave to his chaebol dad.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the end of ep 2 was really sad because you realize the story was based on a real life incident. :(

the doctor detective is a woman! the drama is about workplace accidents. she has a good looking ex but he seems to be a real jerk/slave to his chaebol dad.

Really? If based on true stories, it made me want to watch it even more. Reminded me of Just Between Lovers (where the ex-husband also starred in)

Yes @Ameera Ali Ex is played by Lee Ki Woo, tall handsome Oppa. Check him out ;) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Is this twitter user u @ktcjdrama :joy:

On board!

@triplem @Ameera Ali

+2

Yes for the last two points :D but no, I don’t suffer from waiting for subs. Anyway, where to sign up? But wait, let me spray myself with second last drop of Perfume... will run out of it after tomorrow :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1