Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemHow many episodes of TSLOMS are released so far?

Today was eps 2...it is billed as a rom-com but i do like the plot thus far.

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh ahh yes the robot got the girl in AYHT...felt that was SKJ's best work . But I was rooting for the robot :P... on the drama I was busy ogling my oppa Lee Jun Hyuk..kept thinking how handsome he looks :joy:

Edited by Guest

+2

@ktcjdramaAh okay, thank you.

@triplemNeck? :D 

I think I will start & finish SLA first. I need to find out where it dropped it though.

Edit: Ohhh, I remember they spoke perfect german on that drama. She even cursed in german. :D 

+2

@triplemFinished ep7. Phew......SLA is really a hard brick to watch, so intriguing, sometimes uncomforting and blunt. The whole atmosphere is so insanely good, it's definitely not a feel good drama.

I think it's not a drama I can just binge watch, I think the drama sucks you in with it's own atmosphere that I need to watch one episode a day, maybe two. 

just a short message to my friend @Lawyerh I really miss you. You seem busy watching short dramas :) I am hooked to a daily drama these days :D

hope we can understand Joseon Survival as sometimes it is difficult to understand the plots easily :D

I started Monster but really so many characters :) Jin Tae Hyun is so comic as you said and Park Ki-woong really caught my attention, but best of all is Lee Gikwang (he played KJH's role as a young man). He is amazing. I didn't know he was so talented. I watched him in Lovely Horribly, I liked him but in Monster he is much better.

I started watching because of KJH but now there are other good actors as well. But really Jin Tae Hyun is soooooooooo funny :D:D I like the Wikipedia description of his character "simple, ignorant and has a mortal fear of his father " :D:D

Me and @Ameera Ali are really having a good time watching Jin Tae Hyun's latest drama, and we can't stop joking :D:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Liverpool vs Barcelona was probably the most beautiful and intense game of football I have ever seen. And I watch football since more than 25 years. This is why I am watching sport. 

@Lawyerh i am into secret now :mrgreen:

Spoiler

xn1ylB.gif?download=true

:naughty::joy:

i think my drama watch list telling me massage  

her private life

The secret life of my secretary 

left handed wife 

.. Ameera get a life & grab it with left hand  :joy::lol:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemFinished ep7. Phew......SLA is really a hard brick to watch, so intriguing, sometimes uncomforting and blunt. The whole atmosphere is so insanely good, it's definitely not a feel good drama.

I think it's not a drama I can just binge watch, I think the drama sucks you in with it's own atmosphere that I need to watch one episode a day, maybe two. 

Ya agreed , it’s heavy & it’s very dark. I’m not sure how I powered through it . But it was such a well done drama . 

No neck on the line for the Secretary drama . It’s only 2 episodes. But so far so good 

@Ameera Ali oh gosh I’m loving that abs-licious gif . I’m happy with the drama . Good feels all round . 

@Lawyerh I will start divorce lawyer after catching up on all my ongoing ones . Which did you prefer ? Divorce lawyer or MND? 

@ktcjdrama SKJ is up next for on OCN thriller 

http://asianwiki.com/Watcher_(Korean_Drama)

investigative - something I like . But anyone’s seen the writer’s work ? He wrote the Good Wife. 

@sushilicious how’s your assignment? Rest your eyes a little bit . 

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Howzzz people here??? @triplem @kokodus @Sejabin @staygold 

Miss you all... Lee min Ho and Kim Eun Sook brought me back here??? :D :D 

All izz well! What dramas r u watching currently?

@triplem what drama is SLA?

Dropping Abyss and The secret life of my secretary. Utterly disappointing!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, staygold said:

what drama is SLA?

Secret Love Affair 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

SKJ new drama look promising, i watched the good wife, i like it good storyline. The director is the one doing secret forest. I feel we can expect a lot from this drama

Oh good . I will definitely check it out . 

Niece: let's watch "uncle with hat" song

Me: uncle with hat??

Coz sis: she means the happy song, pharrell is wearing a hat, so he is uncle with a hat :D

Me: lol (and thinking what will kids think of the oppas we watch. :lol:)

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama SKJ is up next for on OCN thriller 

http://asianwiki.com/Watcher_(Korean_Drama)

investigative - something I like . But anyone’s seen the writer’s work ? He wrote the Good Wife

Putting it on my watch list then. I love investigative thriller! 

I haven't seen The Good Wife. But I've heard it's really good. Adapted from taiwanese, if I am not mistaken... or was it japanese?? 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Niece: let's watch "uncle with hat" song

Me: uncle with hat??

Coz sis: she means the happy song, pharrell is wearing a hat, so he is uncle with a hat :D

Me: lol (and thinking what will kids think of the oppas we watch. :lol:)

Lol so cute!!!!

@ktcjdrama The good wife is adapted from a American TV series of the same name. No?? I haven't watched it but I know such a show exists. Lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1