Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@nohamahamoud2002 seriously he can’t act  , even  SH , these two , they keep shouting, in melodramatic way I never watch before  :sweat_smile: , most the episodes I watched it in mute mode . 

The eye expression, it’s scary as hell ,  the guy played LSH first two episodes was better choice :lol:.  Even dump NJ from it’s my life drama  could do better job than these two 

@triplem if you know other old drama that like MND tell me plz  , I need some other  drama that go with my lion mode  :):joy:

@Lawyerh which mode are u today - I mean oppa mode  

no lion today :joy:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The eye expression, it’s scary as hell ,  the guy played LSH first two episodes was better choice :lol:.  Even dump NJ from it’s my life drama  could do better job than these two 

haha, the actor who played LSH iin the first episodes is acting with KJH in his new drama Joseon survival. :D you can watch him :D he is a new actor :D

I didn't think you thought NJ in It is my life "dump" :D most viewers liked him :D but personally I was much more interested in SU :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

i stopped watching cdramas mainly cause of the videos they produced...the coloring...all of their skins are like being blurred out almost. It’s too perfect lol. Especially in period dramas their lips are suppper red...

Those are what we called idol drama....:joy: Where the actors and actress were hatching yesterday, overly bright light and makeup with super filter. I don't watch that kind of drama....You should know what is my kind of drama, right??? No need for me to explain....:phew:

I like eye candies in my drama, I choose which C drama to watch based upon the actress and which K drama to watch based upon the actor....I pay lots of attention on cinematography, wardrobes, styling.....Pretty or handsome faces never distracted me from the plot IF it's really good....IF not good I will drop it....

While for Hollywood movies, I love the special effects the main reason I love super heroes movies....But still can't stand Batman and Superman....:joy:

Btw @sushilicious talking about plastic....aren't 90% of K celebrities under go PS??? What kind of plastic you meant then???

+2

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

haha, the actor who played LSH iin the first episodes is acting with KJH in his new drama Joseon survival. :D you can watch him :D he is a new actor :D

I didn't think you thought NJ in It is my life "dump" :D most viewers liked him :D but personally I was much more interested in SU :D

He was ok ,but  dump in the way  he always loving towards everyone, MR hero , 

i was more watching for SH - like her a lot until she get crazy :mrgreen:

- I am watch that drama , so I  will see more of his acting , if I am lucky more of abs :joy: 

@Lawyerh thanks. I will watch these two I didn’t watch them - :kiss_wink:

-Divorce Lawyer in love

-17 going 30

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@cenchingplastic...for me...focused on having a realllll sharp jaw and big eyes. And it’s real obvious that they have plastic surgery. :blink:

Hadeh!!! Not all lhaaaaa......Like Liza Soberano, she is of mixed blood that's why she has that kind of look....:joy:  WangKai and KJW got super define jaws but all naturale....:joy:

+2

• Like 1

+2

@LawyerhKSG has always so cute pictures, I think she is someone you can have a lot of fun with.

tumblr_ncaj51mlUK1r5c02zo1_500.gif

Is it the guy from Lookout? I liked his role, but KSG stole the show for me. ♥

@cenchingI don#t think she is gorgeous at all. Her face is too edgy.....She is okay, but definitely behind all of my choices. If that the go-to filipino actress, I don't even need to bother. :D 

HJY is still just a goddess. :D 

@triplemI just had to. ^_^

@sushilicious Beauty Inside... not interested at all in the drama version. I won't mind watching the movie, except that it's hard to find K-movie with good subs. So I hardly watch K-movies.

@Dhakra I watched Lee Yeon Hee in Gu Family Book. She is a beauty. Really like her there and rooting for her love story to be explored more than the younger leads. Haven't watched Miss Korea though.

• Love 1

@Ameera Ali

some rom-coms / romances/ slice of life  I loved or at least felt the emotional investment 

You Who Forgot Poetry

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Plus Nine Boys

Radiant Office

Something About 1%

Jugglers

Because This Is My First Life

Children of the 21st Century

Youth dramas that I liked 

- School 2013

- school 2017

- the Liar & his lover . 

will Start divorce lawyer shortly - yes feeding my Yeon Woo Jin fever :D 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 oh really lol. I dont like the fashion both of them in there haha... but kang ji hwan if i must pick..

haha I will choose neither Kang Ji Hwan nor Jang Keun Suk , because really I am starting to like villains and children these days :D

instead I will choose the cute little 6 year old child

How I love him @Ameera Ali

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

:bawling:@triplem you didn't like school 2015?, Sungjae was wonderful there.

I have not watched it before , no time . Was it good ? I’ll put it on my list .

Sung Jae has new drama , I think 

@ktcjdrama 1% was really great . I rewatched the scenes so many times ! 

Edited by Guest

borrowing @triplem 's term , I am going to be the "Children collector" instead :D I am looking for dailies that have cute children these days, and by chance I come across some evil oppas who act sooooo well. :D (although they may not be very good-looking) but still their talent is so outstanding that I sometimes wonder why they are not the lead actors instead (it is such a loss that writers concentrate on good looks only, they choose a foolish male lead who is good looking, and he is always so naive and easily deceived, that I really can't help but feel dislike for him). 

a clip from School 2015, summing up the drama. Sungjae was treated bad by his dad, he was a very lonely boy. I really felt so bad for him. Poor guy. He fell in love with a girl who treats him well, but she doesn't love him back

The foolish girl chose another guy and not Sungjae, some viewers called it the "Second male lead syndrome" :D:D:D

• Like 1

@Dhakra

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...Each person has his/her own taste....For me Liza is gorgeous plus she isn't manly at all, I like my girl to be girly and my man to be manly not vice versa. She has a kind of face that well loved by lenses (i did professional photography as a hobby, remember??). Those edges on her face captured very well with camera the reason why she did lots of modelling. .....:glasses:  Most people especially Oriental coveting those edges the reason why actresses do shading and highlighting with makeup....

+2

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama 1% was really great . I rewatched the scenes so many times ! 

I'd be honest, I haven't watched anything by Ha Seok Jin since then, for fear of seeing him in another role and destroying my memory of Lee Jae In :P

Same thing goes for Yoo Seung Ho. I have avoided his new drama since Ruler: Master of the Mask :lol:

12 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The foolish girl chose another guy and not Sungjae, some viewers called it the "Second male lead syndrome" :D:D:D

But I thought Sungjae was the second lead. NJH was the main lead so naturally the girl chose him.... ?? I didn't watch, but read many stuff about her choice.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@triplem _ yea I watched marriage not dating.....and didn't like it  :sweatingbullets: only finished it because the thread was really hilarious and I had no other dramas to watch.....

On holiday where sadly I fell sick. I need to get better so I can shop!! Hahaha...

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

But I thought Sungjae was the second lead. NJH was the main lead so naturally the girl chose him.... ?? I didn't watch, but read many stuff about her choice. 

yes he was the second lead, viewers preferred Sungjae and were sad that the girl chose the main lead instead. (normally most of the time viewers prefer the main lead not the second lead :D ) in Feel Good to Die, the viewers disliked the second lead Gong Myong's character, which is normally the case :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1