Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

1. Jung In Sun

2. Lee Bo Young

3. Kim Seul Gi

4. Lee Yeon Hee

5. Park Se Wan 

6. Park Se Young @sushilicious she played with ur Chan :sweatingbullets:. Ur chan is in backburner :D. I dont believe u love them equally :lol:

@ktcjdrama @Dhakra

I had guessed that no.6 is Park Se Young, but because of the angle, not too sure. Yes she is a beauty.

Definitely have no idea who Park Se Wan is.

Are you sure no.1 is Jung In Sun? I thought it's Kyung Soo Jin...

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

snail one seems famous, but the c-oppa look not my fav lol. Btw if cdrama investigation. U should try Medical Examiner Dr. Qin S1. I love it. 

Wang Kai ! Yeah I liked him in that drama . 

Funny story , I actually started medical examiner, but got distracted. Will go back to it . I did like the first few eps 

@ktcjdrama yes is right  @Dhakra number one bias is kyung soo Jin. My favourite pic of her :D 

Spoiler

tumblr_my1bnySkxC1s8l33so1_400.gif

She & KYK were the OTP in Plus nine boys.  

Edited by Guest

59 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh so you just tell him. Eh I’m gonna cheat on you ah? Wah...

No such thing as cheating in k drama land . Multi- fandom is the word :D 

no number 

Edited by Guest

@Dhakra

She is totally manly for me....Have you check for a willy??? :ph34r: 

Regarding your list; 1and 2 are pretty and obviously have the same Surgeon, they looked almost the same....:lol: 3, 4 and 5 are cute, 6 I don’t like her in Money Flower but she looks much better than 3, 4, 5 combined. 

All of them are good looking in their own way but I don’t consider them drop dead gorgeous or breathtakingly beautiful. Like I said before, K actresses are good looking but none of them can hold a candle to their C counterpart. Many C actresses have beauty that out of the world and ethereal.

While C actors are good looking but shattered completely if compared to K actors....C actors lacking in swagger and sexiness department where K actors are oozing with it...Especially when it comes to knocked off abs and body, C actors are knocked out flat unconsciously on the ground. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh

oh eps 15 of MND was so good . 

Spoiler

Love the reconciliation btwn Jang Mi & her mum in law to be . And also Gi Tae with his mum. Was so moved ,  I teared up , lol! 

Very nicely done 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplemlookout

Hide contents

The FL i think only strong physically lol. Sometimes she can't see the big picture and a bit too emotionally. From the church scene confrontation. 

Agreed. 

Spoiler

Deep down , a lot of scars . There were moments I wished she was less reckless 

So happy with Marriage Not Dating, it’s been a while since I have felt so completely satisfied with a rom-com. Should have watched it earlier . Loved how everything was wrapped up so nicely . Have you seen it before @Lmangla

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

There is...Lol..Kdramas have loads...Temptation of wives is a classic example lol

We got to be loyal lol

No,  gal :D ,  I’m not saying about the genre or sort of drama ( I have watched a number as well) . What I mean is it is not wrong to love many oppas . I’m Glad, you’re the loyal sort . Ok choose one oppa ? Which one ? 

Edited by Guest

Evening all  :wub: 

@Ameera Ali what eps of MND are you ? 

7, 8 , for today hopefully  the girl lead , she so adorable , I find my self want more episodes, but I have to do cleaning at home :mrgreen: 

last time you were on episode 10, which episode are you at now :wub:

• Like 1

+2

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

btw from dhakra top 5, the only pretty girl in my eyes is #1 

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Is no.2 Lee Bo Young? Not too sure... if it's really her, then she was chubby then.

Who is no.5 and 6?

Yes, she is. It's her during the drama "Whisper". 

5+6 are like @Lawyerh stated Park Se Wan  & Park Se Young

@sushiliciousI knew you wouldn't know anything

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

1. Idk.. lol i think i guess wrong.

2. Lee Bo Young

3. Kim Seul Gi

4. Lee Yeon Hee

5. Park Se Wan 

6. Park Se Young

Quite impressive. Very well. I wouldn't have thought somebody would be able to name No.4. 

is Kyung Soo Jin. 

@ktcjdramaPark Se Wan is a pretty new actress who just had very minor roles. She has her first lead role last year with "Girls Sports Club" and her role was really bad. But she did well.

And yep, you were right.

5 hours ago, cenching said:

@Dhakra

She is totally manly for me....Have you check for a willy??? :ph34r: 

Regarding your list; 1and 2 are pretty and obviously have the same Surgeon, they looked almost the same....:lol: 3, 4 and 5 are cute, 6 I don’t like her in Money Flower but she looks much better than 3, 4, 5 combined. 

All of them are good looking in their own way but I don’t consider them drop dead gorgeous or breathtakingly beautiful. Like I said before, K actresses are good looking but none of them can hold a candle to their C counterpart. Many C actresses have beauty that out of the world and ethereal.

I am honestly questioning your ability to define manlyhood. If she is manly for you, you should totally change your taste in men. She is a goddess. 

Which leads to the question, what kind of korean actress would you define as beautiful? I go for the whole package, like body, face and at least some sort of talent. 

@triplemOf course you know all. But the best gif of them still is 

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Which leads to the question, what kind of korean actress would you define as beautiful? I go for the whole package, like body, face and at least some sort of talent. 

Like I said I am not into K actress, but if I have to choose Song Hye Kyo's face is beautiful (her younger days), but body not as sexy as YIN. YIN is sexier than SHK but not as beautiful as her. I don't go for a whole package, I recognised each actress or actor's strength and shortcoming.....

Talking about beautiful ladies, you should check out some Filipino actress....Liza Soberano is gorgeous....

Btw, even though I considered her manly and IF she is a man, she is still not my type of man...

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!! I'm FINALLLLLLLLY going to go and watch End game. Went straightaway to book the tickets after I finished my exam. Lol. @lynne22 wish me luck. LOL. I'll come back to slack tonight to spazz about it. Eeeeeeee

I just watched it too @lynne22 Was really good ! I cried . End of an era . :bawling:

Haha @Dhakrai was expecting that slap. But I knew it will annoy you . 

@Ameera Ali I’m done with MND . Loved it so much . The OTP really matched . High rewatch value . 

@sushilicious today @Lawyerh is having a different kind of Kim-chi :D 

Edited by Guest

@Ameera Ali :D it is not that he can't act, but usually good guys are very simple, they have no development in their characters, they start good and don't develop. However complicated guys have different sides in their characters, that is why I always focus on the evil characters while I am watching. Actually these days I am beginning to like AR too :D at the beginning she was so nasty towards her son NJ, but then she really started loving him very much and was ready to do anything for him, I liked it when she asked him to call her "eomeoni", most members are calling them mother-son psycho duo, but for me I really like them together

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Anyone watched The beauty inside?

@triplem @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali

It’s a romance story. It’s very unique too!

Many famous cast are in these. :) and they play the same character lollllll

Me. Watched it twice ! I love Han Hyo Joo . Also Yoon Yeon Seok . The cast was stellar .

But the drama is not quite the same in terms of storyline 

26 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

waee so cutee this 2?

Yes ! Loved them ! You’re at what eps now ? 

Edited by Guest

@Ameera Ali if the writer of Feel Good to die was the one who wrote the story of the Left-handed wife, she would have changed NJ from evil to good like she did with Baek Jin Sang :D Oh my, it would have been such a successful drama then :) SH changing NJ and falling in love with him . plz I want to be the writer plzzz.

• Like 1
  • Love 1