Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@ktcjdrama The good wife is adapted from a American TV series of the same name. No?? I haven't watched it but I know such a show exists. Lol. 

Yes, you're right!! It's from American series. Now also adapted to Japanese.

:lol: I mixed it up with another Taiwanese drama The Fierce Wife, which I also heard is very good. (Plot: A beautiful and dedicated housewife discovers her husband has been cheating on her with her cousin who has moved in)

• Love 1

+2

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Ya agreed , it’s heavy & it’s very dark. I’m not sure how I powered through it . But it was such a well done drama . 

No neck on the line for the Secretary drama . It’s only 2 episodes. But so far so good 

Sometimes I also wonder how I am able to go through it, but I never had a drama with this kind of energy and atmosphere. The piano sounds just suck you in and you "feel" the whole drama.

The acting is superb, especially the female lead is so outstanding in her performance, it's just incredible. It is really a good drama, but you really need good nerves.

Okay, tell me if the neck situation changed for Secretary, :D 

Watching Dear Citizens and suddenly Scar Face appeared... :scream: still can't get over his role. He is appearing too soon in another drama. I hope it's just a cameo and not to see him again later.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Watching Dear Citizens and suddenly Scar Face appeared... :scream: still can't get over his role. He is appearing too soon in another drama. I hope it's just a cameo and not to see him again later.

Lol!  When I watched it , I was also surprised.  Definitely a cameo.  But I want to see sis Kim . Think she’ll come back again after she gets released from jail 

All done with your work ?

@sushilicious yeah we know you won’t be able to do a KNG detox :D 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Worse.. hmm maybe u just decide to fly to Seoul and left all behind :joy:... Or are u already OTW there secretly hahaha :ph34r:

LOL... that explained her gone MIA for a day because she was on a flight to Seoul... :glasses:

• LOL 1

+2

Making a break from SLA today. :D But out of curiosity.

Which age gap would you all declare as acceptable?

15 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Making a break from SLA today. :D But out of curiosity.

Which age gap would you all declare as acceptable?

Acceptable in what sense?

Politically correct answer -  I think if the couple is compatible it, age is no issue ( noona romance, ahjumma romance, ahjussi romance :P) ................but if i were to be my real shallow self :w00t:  - cause I am a very visual person, max 10 years 

---------------

The new trend in k dramas - they are breaking the dramas into seasons

My first first love (netflix) - 2 seasons ( each 8 ep) 

Kingdom (netflix) -   2 seasons ( each 6 ep) 

Aide ( JTBC )  2 seasons ( 10 eps each)

Arthdal Chronicles (tvn) ( 3 seasons )

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321066wpp/arthdal-chronicles-confirms-premiere-date-and-details-for-multi-part-broadcast

hmm why with this trend? 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Age is just a running number. I know who will be with me on this @triplem :joy: 838

but she's not here....:mrgreen:...that is definitely a 20 year gap...actually there was this very old k drama that had a very large age gap but it was so cute. My ahjumma dream come true.  it was cheesy as heck but real old school cute. Si Won and Chae Rim were the OTP

On 5/7/2019 at 8:32 AM, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I was wondering why you suddenly disappeared, then figured that you must be really busy because of your new job. Hope your boys are doing well!!!!! So glad that you had the patience to complete The light in your eyes. Haha. Granny Kim Hye Ja won daesang in Baeksang awards last week. Truly a deserving win. 

@kokodus I was engaged from episode 1 and could not stop watching it. I'm glad Granny Kim Hye Ja won! BTW, I found the actress who played Kim Hye Ja quite pretty and I thought she did a great job with the role as well. What are you watching these days? I am watching Put Your Head on My Shoulder and Le Coup De Foudre.

Sorry for being MIA, I've just got a lot going on in RL. LOL

@triplem thank you. Good to see everyone here.

@lynne22 :kiss_wink: how are you doing? What are you up to lately?

• Like 4

+2

@triplemMhm, in the sense of it becoming awkward,or I don't know, the point where you say it can't work or it's just weird from a appearance point of view. Like in "I Can Hear Your Voice" where seeing them next to each other was always so......cringy. They never felt like a couple.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Politically correct answer -  I think if the couple is compatible it, age is no issue ( noona romance, ahjumma romance, ahjussi romance :P) ................but if i were to be my real shallow self :w00t:  - cause I am a very visual person, max 10 years 

10 years? In both directions? Girls/Guys the same?

@LawyerhSo even 20years is fine for you?

@SejabinMhm, I will go another route with you.....

18 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali oh gosh I’m loving that abs-licious gif . I’m happy with the drama . Good feels all round . 

I love this drama , I find cast are so good , 

5F903CAF-CF3B-4013-A0FC-D279455FEDB1.gif

.. I am going to enjoy watch the episode with sub now , I didn’t have time yesterday :joy::mrgreen:

.. the way he hug her as she is his lost bellow :yum:

• Love 1

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I was engaged from episode 1 and could not stop watching it. I'm glad Granny Kim Hye Ja won! BTW, I found the actress who played Kim Hye Ja quite pretty and I thought she did a great job with the role as well. What are you watching these days? I am watching Put Your Head on My Shoulder and Le Coup De Foudre.

Han ji min!!! She reminded me so much of Hwang Jung Eum. I thought of watching her other drama with Jisung, Familiar wife. It sounded so much like Go Back couple. I added it to my list, will have to watch it when I get time later.  I'm watching the Le coup de foudre drama too. And I'm planning to start Put your head on my shoulder after I get caught up with Le coup.... As for Le coup, I really love Guan Chao. I don't know whether it's right to say that I have SLS, lol, but it is true that I love him more than the Main lead. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

kekekeke….. 

getting niece to dip her feet into kpop… she loves the "bike" song -- hahahah… there is no bike but the choreo makes her think of bike.  (2pm "crazy"). hahahha… is it because the choreography is fun and easy for her that she enjoys dancing along? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwD51VS0Uko

• LOL 1