Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

There we go.....If anyone has any doubts.....Korea is a country which got separated from China after all, right??? 

Wait, I suspect the accuracy of the map though... Indonesia is half Oriental and half Australian?

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I left movie theater in the middle of the movie. Too bored. Really really wasting my time and money

You're definitely the minority here... or maybe the only person who walked out of the cinema :lol:

• LOL 1

@Sejabin Have you seen the previous movies?? There are 21 of them and if you have missed any of them, of course you wouldnt get the context and lot of the dialogues would go over your head. I suggest you watch all the movies and then come back and watch Endgame. It's worth it, I assure you. LOL. 

At least the main ones like Avengers, Age of Ultron and Infinity war. And of course all three parts of Captain America is a must watch. Thor movies as well. Black panther can be skipped. But Iron Man is compulsory. And of course Guardians of the Galaxy to see bits of Thanos story....so yeah pretty much every single movie needs to be watched to fully enjoy the awesomeness that is Endgame. LOL. 

@ktcjdrama

https://www.britannica.com/science/Oriental-region-faunal-region

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Interesting discussion on the word "oriental" ~ I went for a little search, and apparently Obama even signed a bill to remove the word because it is considered as racist. Another interesting bit, the word is supposedly used to describe inanimate objects, not to describe humans.

This is the best definition I found

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oriental

• Love 2

Nahhh @Lmangla Not big on geography. Lol. All credit goes to Uncle Google. *Totally going to ignore what you said about endgame*

Take care. Get well soon. I don't even go out these days in fear of getting burned alive. LOL. 

• LOL 2

Thanks @cenching, @kokodus went from frying pan to cool plate weather, so my body got confused...hahaha.. am on antibiotics and hopefully will be better for family reunion.  We are driving down to hills this weekend. 

@Sejabin _ don't worry,  some of us just enjoy random talks. Even staff might like such conversations.  Once was waiting in hotel lobby for my ride home and chatted with staff. Was bored and asked if there was any ghosts in hotel. Hahaha.... they said no but there was once murder case and police came and closed the floor for a week... they were also bored and was happy to talk! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...romance,,,:joy:Is it weird to say @triplem like i never touch romance i already felt as though i have been watching it for years...

Ah...something must be wrong with me...Like how i said "I'm a special minority" :D

Don't worry ...when the right oppa comes along....you will watch him in any genre... 

Right now I am busy ogling my oppa on IG ...1st eps...

Edited by Guest

@sushilicious _ some of the romances that tease and intrigue me are from action, adventure movies. Hahaha... like when black widow sort of flirted with captain America and I was like "ooh nice chemistry ".... but then in some other movie, she was kind of flirting with hulk.... then in end games, she was sad over Hawkeye... @kokodus _ since you have watched all 23 movies, have I got the sequence right? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious _ some of the romances that tease and intrigue me are from action, adventure movies. Hahaha... like when black widow sort of flirted with captain America and I was like "ooh nice chemistry ".... but then in some other movie, she was kind of flirting with hulk.... then in end games, she was sad over Hawkeye... @kokodus _ since you have watched all 23 movies, have I got the sequence right? 

Whaaaaaaat? NO!!!!! I mean yes, Black widow and hulk had something going on for some time. But other than that, she never was romantically involved with Captain America or Hawkeye or anyone. She was not flirting. what a blasphemous thing to say?!? It's called friendship yo. LOL. 

• LOL 3

+2

I was looking for what my next drama will be and discovered that the second lead of "Liar and his Lover" has a new drama soon, which Minah (of Girls Day) as female lead. 

Oh boy.....

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Just reading the premise made me realize SO MUCH again that idols should totally not be actors. 

The drama is called "My Absolute Boyfriend" and it makes me shiver, it sounds so bad and I only read about it. 

As much as I liked Minah as an idol, after all she was my first kpop crush, I totally do not want to see her acting.

Did anyone else saw her in a drama before?

Edit: Maybe I should watch One Spring Night? I don't know. Does anyone plan to watch it? 

Sigh....why are there currently only romcoms and no real crime drama? 

I don't want to start watching Voice 3, I am still mad that they have changed the male lead.

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Whaaaaaaat? NO!!!!! I mean yes, Black widow and hulk had something going on for some time. But other than that, she never was romantically involved with Captain America or Hawkeye or anyone. She was not flirting. what a blasphemous thing to say?!? It's called friendship yo. LOL. 

Yes agreed . 

@Dhakra I actually plan to check out Absolute BF. Don’t think it’s started yet . I just started The Secret life of My secretary , male lead from Lookout. It’s fun . I also like Dear Citizens - it’s. A political satire . Very good plot . 

@Ameera Ali I’ll send you a pm for the eng subs