Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra I watched Lee Yeon Hee in Gu Family Book. She is a beauty. Really like her there and rooting for her love story to be explored more than the younger leads. Haven't watched Miss Korea though.

Unfortunately she doesn't do much these days. Would really like to watch another drama with her.

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@Dhakra

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...Each person has his/her own taste....For me Liza is gorgeous plus she isn't manly at all, I like my girl to be girly and my man to be manly not vice versa. She has a kind of face that well loved by lenses (i did professional photography as a hobby, remember??). Those edges on her face captured very well with camera the reason why she did lots of modelling. .....:glasses:  Most people especially Oriental coveting those edges the reason why actresses do shading and highlighting with makeup....

Great wise ahjumma sharing her wisdom about beauty. I imagined you saying it with an old, cranky voice. 

I honestly don't even know what you mean with "manly". My girls are all girly, HJY is totally girly.

It's good that her face capture well with cameras, because with my eyes they don't capture well at all. All these edges are kinda manly for me, I need a smooth, round, cute face. Like a cute lil puppy. 

Yeah, I won't marry a oriental girl then. 

25 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, I won't marry a oriental girl then.  

I see, I thought you are crazy over Korean girl that you will even welcome a liar with an open arms??? Don't tell me you don't know that Korean is Oriental people???  It's meant you change your mind then...Ookkkaaaayyyy.....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 2

+2

55 minutes ago, cenching said:

I see, I thought you are crazy over Korean girl that you will even welcome a liar with an open arms??? Don't tell me you don't know that Korean is Oriental people???  It's meant you change your mind then...Ookkkaaaayyyy.....:glasses:

:blink: Maybe we have a different kind of understanding what "oriental people" are. In Europe at least we wouldn't call korean or asian people "oriental" at all. 

I sure am crazy over korean girls. Well I won't welcome a girl with open arms, but I mean if she is like HJY I wouldn't bee tooo harsh if she throws a little lie at me here and there.

You remember the How I met your mother-episode of that girl lying to Ted over and over again by saying she couldn't risk to not meet him and lied because of that? It's kinda like that. 

As if I would change my mind....please. 

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Final lookout @triplem

Hide contents

I have to say the ending is a bit funny & forced lol. They want to make it artistic. But what i will remember is... the team not very bright lor lol.. 1 det, 1 ex det, 1 prosecutor chit chat on the roof top freely with murderer. Oh gosh... Im not even sad bcos of this :naughty:

Spoiler

Now that you have finished it , I can tell you , I was disappointed with the ending  ! :triumph:Especially what happened to kYk . It felt like Misty . Loved everything till the last bit. They were practically live shooting till the night before & editing was choppy as well. Then after this drama , KYK was busy with shooting movies . He’s follow up drama was not my thing . Hopefully his new drama will make up for it .  

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem

Reveal hidden contents

Btw goho star how is it? The snsd yuri is it good? I think i try to watch ep1 but barely can pass that episode long time ago. 

Was quite sweet & I don’t mind Yuri. Web drama , so pretty easy to watch . Nothing ground breaking plot wise but I like him there . 

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama seeing the highlight reel , KYK new drama looks a little darker then I expected. Looking forward to it .

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

seeing the highlight reel , KYK new drama looks a little darker then I expected. Looking forward to it .

Probably just a little bit, like TYH level of dark... I still expect fun romance drama from it, and I hope it's a huge success so that both the leads can be propelled to more fandom and recognition :)

• Love 1

@Dhakra

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Listen to this Great Wise Ahjumma speaking wisdom in her old cranky voice, when you want to engage in an argument with someone online make sure you have enough "ammunition" on hands. It's no fun talking in circle or talking to a wall or worse retracted certain statement....<_< It's a mood killer....<_<

You don't understand when I said she is manly, you don't understand when I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lastly you don't even understand that your so called Goddess is an Oriental. So what do you understand so far??? <_< You are on the internet, with a few clicks of keypads every kind of information will be display in front of you and your only excuse is Maybe we have a different kind of understanding what "oriental people" are. In Europe at least we wouldn't call korean or asian people "oriental" at all.  How about the universal understanding of Oriental???

Next time pick someone your size.....

+2

23 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@triplem @phikyl @kokodus 

Endgame is a tearjerker for sure.... but for me the ending is really fitting to the character's journey.... 

:bawling:

Didn’t realise how moved i’d be . I was glued to the screen for 3 hours . 

@sushilicious how’s the assignments coming along? Hang in there yeah ! 

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Probably just a little bit, like TYH level of dark... I still expect fun romance drama from it, and I hope it's a huge success so that both the leads can be propelled to more fandom and recognition :)

Yes agreed .  I just realised JKJ was actually a reporter before becoming an actress . She’s cute . Her character development was pretty good in Misty , and loved her in  CAHM. She’s really tall - 1.7m ! But KYK of course still looks like a giant next to them all. :w00t:

Edited by Guest

50 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes agreed .  I just realised JKJ was actually a reporter before becoming an actress . She’s cute . Her character development was pretty good in Misty , and loved her in  CAHM. She’s really tall - 1.7m ! But KYK of course still looks like a giant next to them all. :w00t:

I have to wait for a while before watching CAHM... Been wanting to watch it one of these days. But since she is on a current drama, guess it will have to wait again. I wasn't interested at first because I thought it was just another romance, but later on found out it is a healing story around psychopath serial killer thing.

I first watched her in Twenty Again, and then Scarlet Heart and Misty, also SplishSplash. Can't wait for tonight, wonder if I should do a live streaming or not, considering I am tied up in the morning tomorrow. Won't be able to watch anything till late afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am watching end game now and in the 1st hour I feel like I am wasting my time in here kwkwkwwk :joy:

I should be in office right now and preparing my event for 21-23 of May :joy: 

planning something for my future income is important than this ~,~ wkwkwkwk

if @Ameera Ali was here, I will ask her to be our MC wkkwwkwk :joy: 

:yum:

Maybe Second hour will be better you will see America captain a-ss :mrgreen:

* seriously it was good movie , you will cry at end :cry:

• Love 1

Endgame is the movie of the decade or even a century. Worth all my time and money and so much more. Kekekeke. Seeing all my fav superheroes in a single movie in a single frame, what more can I ask for??? And that ending gave me a heartbreak, but really as @lynne22 said it was fitting. I need to find time to binge watch all the 22 movies in the chronological order. Lol.

• LOL 2

+2

5 hours ago, cenching said:

Listen to this Great Wise Ahjumma speaking wisdom in her old cranky voice, when you want to engage in an argument with someone online make sure you have enough "ammunition" on hands. It's no fun talking in circle or talking to a wall or worse retracted certain statement....<_< It's a mood killer....<_<

You don't understand when I said she is manly, you don't understand when I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lastly you don't even understand that your so called Goddess is an Oriental. So what do you understand so far??? <_< You are on the internet, with a few clicks of keypads every kind of information will be display in front of you and your only excuse is Maybe we have a different kind of understanding what "oriental people" are. In Europe at least we wouldn't call korean or asian people "oriental" at all.  How about the universal understanding of Oriental???

Next time pick someone your size.....

I do have enough "ammunition", but why should I show you my stock of ammo? :D If I kill your mood, my plan certainly goes well. And please, if somebody has experience with walls, it's me, after all, I am german.

No, I said what do you consider being beauty. manly is also a term I use differently. Especially since I still think HYJ is far from being manly. The female agend in MST was "manly".

And sorry, but we DO have a different look at oriental. When we talk about oriental people in Germany, we talk about indians, arabian and similar people, not koreans/japanese or other East/South Eastern countries. 

We sometimes call them exotic, but never "oriental". 

It's no excuse, it's simply the truth.

But hey wise ahjummi, I understand if you aren't familiar with the european point of view. :glasses:

Your size? Please

giphy.gif