Add and Subtract Game

Admin

54 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What happened lol? Something odd happened?

hmmm...spoiler ...

Spoiler

the last straw for me...they made Kim Kwon character the real monster at the end...but dunno if there is further twist...one more eps tomorrow

54 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, I cried when they finalized recognized each other as well! Just trust in the brothers' love for each other, not to mention their intelligence.

I can't keep up with this thread. It's moving at over 10 pages per day!

+2

Yes . The Hong  brothers relationship is my favourite thing in this drama 

Spoiler

Apart from YKS & KJS , I love the actor who plays Gil Hyeon - Sim Hee Seop .

Have seen a few of his dramas / movies . 

How come the sis can’t recognise her brothers ? She wasn’t that young when she was separated from them.  I can understand the brothers not recognising her but I would think she’d never forget  her brothers’ faces . 

The king - not sure to hate or pity him . He’s got such an inferiority complex . When GD brought up the Heng Rok book , his anger was that there was a written record rather than the fact the people are being oppressed. What a useless king. Is this close to history? 

@sushilicious it’s a good drama ,

Spoiler

no doubt as it managed to keep me glued in & threw all my predictions out of the window . But my heart was with the 2nd leads , hence my dissatisfaction. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem just about to start ep.15 of PsychoM.... The opening screen was the door of apt.unit 702!! I am so nervous now.... :sweat: LOL....

I can't bring myself to watch it just yet. I watched Citizens first. A lot more entertaining.

On 4/28/2019 at 9:52 PM, triplem said:

@s00ki welcome to this thread where we just talk all day Long & no such thing as off topic . I saw you join the Pervy Ahjumma club ! How can i  welcome you ? Which oppa do you like ? I see your Profile pic is the most popular ahjussi we see in every drama ...it’s from Strong Woman DBS right ? You like Park Hyung sik ? 

I think you have been quite successful..:lol:

Hi @triplem, @sushilicious,

Quite funny how i clicked  on the PA club and so fast detected by you guys. Thanks for the warm welcome.    

Nope, Park Hyung Shik too pretty. More of the So Ji Sub, Park Hae Jin type.   

My latest obsession is HPL - KJW, but somehow the HPL thread is not so active.  I missed the Byuntae posts in Strong Woman DBS, that's how i stumble on this thread. 

Also, I need to change my phone screensaver  to HPL.  Yes, i still have the SWDBS screensaver made by one of the ladies here in my phone. But i cant remember who and am trying to find her.

I NEED TO HAVE KJW ON MY PHONE NOW!!!   :crazy: :wacko:

+2

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@triplem

Did some Soompi members' banner that say Black Ring Auction something related to Man X Man???

+2

Yes. It was for fun & a secret code of sorts.  I used it for a while then :D . mXM was produced partly by PHJ’s agency Mountain Movement. PhJ is quite a force to be reckon with (though not gong yoo level )  & they had many sponsors. 

@s00ki overall Soompi forum numbers have fallen . No more like those days . 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Sadly because TVN is a cable channel. So often, viewer ratings are not that high...Or...People just disagree on the shipping of KJW and PMY... :)  

At one point KJW was on my phone background loll

Lol @triplem I hope that one day i can find someone that shares the same type of viewing as me lolllll

Your taste is probably on the minority . Even in Soompi hey days , crime drama threads have Low page count . 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

PhJ is quite a force to be reckon with (though not gong yoo level )  & they had many sponsors. 

Yeah!! I think the only bigger K drama that I had seen was Goblin (I am a novice anyway...haha) GY's wardrobes were insane in Goblin also the Maserati sponsorship and their houses plus special effects.

+2

• Like 3

@sushilicious ~ like @triplem mentioned, soompi no longer has those kind of numbers it used to have. also think that kdrama international fans numbers in general have also come down. perhaps there are other drama options to watch like cdramas? the other aspect about "her private life" is that there isn't much to write about in that drama. it is just one of those feel good dramas where it is basically the chemistry. and like you mentioned it isn't new per se in terms of story... so combination of different factors...

• Like 3

@Lmangla Is it really confirmed that Full house is getting a C remake and Dylan Wang is in it?? I have heard rumors about this before, but I'm not sure how reliable it is....is that Koala site trustworthy??? LOL. I actually do see why many people hate full house, I hated it at first and dropped it too. It was too stupid. No one would sell their best friend's house like that and practically leave her stranded in some foreign country. And they really don't repent for their mistakes either. I would've sued both of them. Seriously. Just beyond ridiculous. Maybe people loved at that time, but it didnt age well is what I think. If they are making a remake they need to change a lot of things to make it palatable for the current viewers. They could take notes from the Thai remake, it was really good in many aspects. Hehe. 

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Sadly because TVN is a cable channel. So often, viewer ratings are not that high...Or...People just disagree on the shipping of KJW and PMY... :)  

I'm not sure about the shipping aspect, but I'm sure that being a Tvn drama doesn't affect the popularity of the drama in international forums like soompi. Goblin had like more than 1000 pages and it's a Tvn drama. More recent example is Encounter, which again is a TvN drama and it's thread in soompi had almost 500 pages. I mostly think it depends on the popularity of the actors. GY, SHK are all A-listers. Ratings also has little effect. Best example I can think of right off the bat, is healer, even though it was not a cable drama, it didn't have great ratings, but it was immensely popular among international viewers.  

I agree with @triplem Soompi threads are not as lively as before. Numbers are falling down, I hardly see drama threads with more than 100 pages. Sigh. It's indeed sad. 

• Like 3