Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oooooh, Park Hae Jin is HOT!! :love:

+2

I’m glad you concur . I love that man :D . 

I loved the bromance as well :lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_onztzhcrsR1tmjt2ko4_540.gif

Gif cto 

@Lawyerh , sushi is an old soul . Maybe she Should hv spelt it as:  kimcheeeelicious ....

Edited by Guest

On 4/26/2019 at 6:09 PM, kokodus said:

First things first, I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO SPOIL ENDGAME FOR ME HERE. I know it is released a few days back in other countries, but only today it got released in my country. And I won't be able to watch it until next week because of an impending exam. I have been avoiding all social networking sites from Monday. Lol. And I know this is the last place that would spoil endgame for me. But still to be on a safe side, I'm giving this warning. Hahaha. @lynne22 I assume you have already watched it. And if you are wondering I have already uninstalled slack from my phone, LOL. I'll come back soon. Don't worry. 

@kokodus 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

* **** *** ****x

Sorryyy ... I've been busy with work lately so I haven't log on as much as I used too... 

Have a nice dayyyyy boys and girls.... :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

Oooooh, I have never in my drama watching life detested any the female lead so much....:skull: She is grating on my nerves....Nothing likeable from her, not even pleasant looking....PHJ will be totally fine by himself without female lead.....His horrify and distaste expressions cracking me up so bad....:joy:

+2

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oooooh, I have never in my drama watching life detested any the female lead so much....:skull: She is grating on my nerves....Nothing likeable from her, not even pleasant looking....PHJ will be totally fine by himself without female lead.....His horrify and distaste expressions cracking me up so bad....:joy:

+2

I think it is the way her character is written - it took me  awhile to get behind the pairing. But i do like the actress in other dramas. See my profile pic. This actress is superb as a villain in Dear Citizens.

hiya @lynne22 missed ya. Where is @USAFarmgirl, @mouse007 , @TRaNz

@Dhakra reading your review on Kill It ...let's say I am glad i did not waste 10 more hours on it ( I only watched up to eps 2 :D ) 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

I think it is the way her character is written - it took me  awhile to get behind the pairing. But i do like the actress in other dramas. See my profile pic. This actress is superb as a villain in Dear Citizens.

+2

I meant the character not the actress per se. Her styling with that hair added the annoyances.....She is a good actress, she was superb in The Merchant with JangHyuk...

@Lawyerh

She is like a cold water that pours into every single excitement in the scenes....

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, cenching said:

I meant the character not the actress per se. Her styling with that hair added the annoyances.....She is a good actress, she was superb in The Merchant with JangHyuk...

@Lawyerh

She is like a cold water that pours into every single excitement in the scenes....

+2

Yeah she was a very annoying character at first...but i think it gets better later. Anyhow I persevered for PHJ... :D 

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

alking again about cat cpr on Kill It. On real life, i saw video of man perform cpr on squirell. So on defence for kill it, its quite realistic :joy:

I believe it is realistic....but what turned me off was when he had to put his hands over hers to show her how to do it...I am like the cat the is going to die of suffocation just so that we can have this skinship :joy:

24 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oooooh, I have never in my drama watching life detested any the female lead so much....:skull: She is grating on my nerves.

which drama is this? so we can all keep away?

fighting @angelangie; don't know why but if you are really stressed, try cleaning! hahahah... have been spring cleaning at home and in a way, quite therapeutic. plus it tires you out that day and you sleep better and next day, things feel less stressful...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

omo!  @kokodus -- alert! alert! alert!

dylan wang is going to be in full house remake cdrama!

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/04/28/china-remaking-classic-k-drama-full-house-with-young-leads-dylan-wang-and-yang-chaoyue/

P.S ~ full house is one of my fav kdramas even if there are people who seem to dislike it. why????

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem im just lurkingggggg... hahahaha

oo0o0o0o0o 'Kill It' yeah? im watching the last ep tonite. its pretty full on with the storyline, minimal comedic/slapstick, no love line and sometimes saddening about the sort of issues and deaths being displayed. Would have like NaNa to be in more of a RomCom. hahaha

Time to continue with 'Her Private Life' .... <3 Park Min Young

• LOL 2

+2

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra oh yeah.they posted the ending on YouTube yesterday 

Romance? Which romance?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra reading your review on Kill It ...let's say I am glad i did not waste 10 more hours on it ( I only watched up to eps 2 :D ) 

It was really a waste of time

26 minutes ago, cenching said:

Please tell me this drama will have happy ending....:joy:@Dhakra @triplem

+2

Yes . Don’t worry . 

@Dhakra @TRaNz nana is up next for a legal melodrama with one of my oppas -Justice ( not a fluffy rom com :joy:)

Dhakra , it’s the male lead from Tunnel . It may be up your alley story wise 

@triplem o0o0o0o, yeah saw the thread in the other section, not much info you, but defs keen.

Closest legal drama i watched previously was Legal High and Touch Your Heart. hahahaha. not bad, storylines keep be interested.

But it also makes me realized how realistic it was given the actual real life events happening in Korea at the moment. ( and has been for the last month or so)

• Like 2