Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Interesting lollll is the pay for public schools that bad lollll

Yup in Malaysia it’s not great. Private is slightly better but it’s better to go on contract & teach in a few places. Though there’s concern of work security. I wanted flexibility as well, especially after having my kid  . So I chose not to commit myself to one institution.  I work for 3 private colleges/ universities. Coming in only when my program has classes . 

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

914. @triplem have u watch less than evil ? Its solid drama crime investigation. The storyline also very clever. I hope it will good till the end. 

It was out of my radar bcos its not handsome oppa lol. 

No , I did not;  but let me know when you finish it . I read mix reviews in drama thread 

sushi , you breaking ameera’s heart :joy:  

Misty spoiler 

Spoiler

He kissed all the leading females in that drama . 3 of them - his Wife , the female lead who was his first love & another reporter ( affair ) . That reporter is Jin kin Joo , the FL in Come & Hug me as well as my oppa new rom com. It was very hot . I can’t find the video

@ktcjdrama how’s my ahjussi?

Edited by Guest

@triplem My Ajusshi is good. I think i would have enjoyed it more while watching live. Since I've heard so much great reviews about it, naturally my expectation was tuned higher. So when I'm watching now, I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be. But it is a great drama to watch. I really like the characterization of the leads and the relationship around them. 

I am a fan of IU and have always think that she acts well. My Ajusshi is no exception. So I can't really relate to people praising her improvement there, because to me she is already great, lol... 

• Love 1

kekeke... thats why I try to avoid acronyms and actually write the name of the characters when writing a post @sushilicious; otherwise, your brain comes up with funny explanations for the initials. fun nicknames are an easier way to remember the characters if we forget names...

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Try to spread Monster virus Noha? Lol.. enjoy the 50 hours riding. I spent my chinese new year holiday on it. I just cant stop. I seldom take 50 eps. And yeah Jin Tae Hyun is one funny character. Entertaining

It is always good to have partners in watching :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@sushilicious , @Lawyerh , @triplem :mrgreen:

25C05EFD-D1FA-4F1A-A0C1-D6EAB038C166.jpg

... how could he kiss not one but three :mrgreen: , I would never enjoy food again , I will eat his face & name in toasted bread forever:sweat_smile:

* if I could say , he done it perfectly the door kiss , he need to give lessons to our lion , with his half touch wall scene :joy::joy:

loved all the ideas  girls , now I know where to improve , presentation about his life , work   :relaxed: , @ktcjdrama as always would love to see you there :wub:

@Sejabin love ice cream but I find myself I finish it before film start , all these advertisements take half hour :joy: it’s annoying me every time I go to watch movies 

• LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

@Ameera Ali where are you now, my love? :kiss_wink:

At home :relaxed:  Enjoy my breakfast , good evening too you :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh & @triplem & @cenching & @Sejabin latest gossip in HPL 

xhgdmzG.gif

.. now if you touch other actor face, that mean you’re in love - oops he move his face he not in love :joy:

@Lawyerh did I miss something in last week episodes, what all the long long long  post talk about , in HPL :mrgreen: 

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

now if you touch other actor face, that mean you’re in love - oops he move his face he not in love :joy:

Has anyone started a shipper thread yet ??  :w00t:

she’s got like a shipper thread with every leading man

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

One thing i noted ameera, kim jae wook only dating japanese lady they said :mrgreen: See im good student only captured important thing to know :naughty:

I miss that important information , maybe that why he kissing half kiss :joy:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Lol I thought of a mobile signal company haha

The main lead, his acronym was WTS...(What the...ssss):joy:

In Indonesian WTS is Wanita Tuna Susila aka prostitute....:joy:

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali

I am a permanent lurker in Shippers' Paradise. I enjoy cat fights between threads....:joy: I saw that stolen video this morning I think.....I noticed too that PMY has like minimal 3 shipping threads in Soompi....That girl is on fire....:joy:

+2

• LOL 3

Just now, sushilicious said:

Nah...naturally turn off when someone tries to hug me like that lol. Like I need my personal space lol

I am the snuggle type.....:glasses: So I love to see snuggling than kissing scene tbh...

+2

• Love 2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic