Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@s00ki welcome to this thread where we just talk all day Long & no such thing as off topic . I saw you join the Pervy Ahjumma club ! How can i  welcome you ? Which oppa do you like ? I see your Profile pic is the most popular ahjussi we see in every drama ...it’s from Strong Woman DBS right ? You like Park Hyung sik ? 

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yes @triplem we got to convert our new KJW and KNG followers...so that they can be a true fan :) #OppaCultfollowing lol joking haha

*giggles* it’s kinda interesting for me to know about their past projects lol

I think you have been quite successful..:lol:

@kokodus YYS is here in my hood on holiday. Playing golf ....but why the heck #lpga? Ladies Golf ??? But this golf course is like 15mins drive from where i am ..

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching , @sushilicious , @Lawyerh & @Sejabin , @triplem

I will warped your Oppa on burrito blankets  :joy::mrgreen:

any fragrance you would like on them :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t want these oppas . Others please :D 

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I see too many of him in wig and eyelash and rocker style today .... i lost appetite :joy: 

My appetite should be back before next week episode i think :tounge_wink:

What about him , that how he feel like , after our gossip about him today  :joy:

9AEBEA05-532A-4751-A496-EF248FEB5A46.jpg

@triplem

63253357-F4C6-45E7-A88F-8061BCB58BA9.gif

:yum:

• LOL 2

@Ameera Ali okay Si Won is a good choice .

see the pervy ommas here .,.that’d be me in a couple of decades :w00t:. So Kim Young Kwang was a former runway model . One of the 1st Asian male models to walk for Dior Homme 

Spoiler

I really should redo his actor’s thread & pull it out of hibernation 

Edited by Guest

21 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Am i a omma?:neutral:.....

Are you ? :joy: . You have not even become ahjumma yet , omma is far away . 

Haha I squealed when I saw this on Twitter. Someone promoting my Dimples thread 

Spoiler

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Girls kim jae wook and piano.

To lessen the damage from our previous pages :joy:

Start 1.50.

And with another one of my fave actor ~ Jo Jung Suk :kiss_wink:

I just finished My Ajusshi.... cried so much towards the end in the last two episodes. It's a great drama! If you haven't watched it, and especially if you like dramas about human relationships, you must watch it.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was worried with KJH hair style... i dont really like if his hair too curly or messy. The hair alone is make or break for me to watch drama lol :lol: But i think look hopeful haha

ahahah he looks good there. I think I will definitely watch it...it looks fun and the humour reminds me of Jae In in COALG ,and KJS is looking beautiful . @Dhakra will be pleased. so much better then meloholic

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem I was thinking of changing my DP to HooJa but you beat me to it! :lol: I hesitated trading my lion for the cake...

One day I am going to eat my cake that way... :lol:

Oh l love that scene so much.  I would love to eat my cake like that too...but I will be worried about the calories and abort the idea even before I start :joy:

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Newbie training for #oppacultfollower is quite tough lolll.. @sushilicious

Not a fan of any same sex type romances though hats off to actors who take a risk , and take up these roles especially in homophobic SK. But it is not these dramas that traumatise me. My colleague once told me about an old KNG movie - Portrait of A Beauty....hahahahah...now that was one very strange show . For matured viewing only :ph34r:. Check it on YT 

no numbers

Edited by Guest

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh l love that scene so much.  I would love to eat my cake like that too...but I will be worried about the calories and abort the idea even before I start :joy:

I'm not worried too much about the calories, but just used to savoring my cakes bit by bit.... To devour it like that is audacious :lol: but I will do it one day!

• Love 1

+2

@triplem @cenching

MANXMAN was really good. We even talked about it a few weeks ago that we really need another drama like that. 

Well, but you do knew that I would most likely like it, it had agents, spies, comedy and a hot second lead.

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra our bias looked good together!

Did it already start? Omg KSJ looks amazing! :heart: She is such a beauty! Can't wait to see her again.

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra will be pleased. so much better then meloholic

Yeah, totally better. I think I will be pleased. About time that she has a decent role again.

+2

JCW was discharged from the army today? So maybe we see him in another drama soon?

One of the two actors that are actually capable of interesting me for a drama. 

It's Voice ~ beloved KJW as the legendary Mo Tae Goo. 

Gah, I woke up this morning with super swollen eyes. Good thing no need to meet anyone today. Gonna watch Beautiful World new episodes. I hope there'll be no tear-jerking scene. 

• Love 1

Kill it ending @triplem

Michael-Shannon-Facepalm.gif

Spoiler

I have seen many dumb richard simmons in my life, I have seen Manhole's ending, but Kill it takes it onto another level. Not that the main lead, his best friend is not dead now, the story telling is so goddamn bad, the ending is so horrible, the drama itself was never really interesting or particularly good, but to make a boring drama into a catastrophe of an ending is an achievement. The end is so messy, so dumb, so useless, the ending is pretty much the main lead goes into a rampage and kills all the bad guys himself and gets perforated by the police.

They are next to him, threaten him to drop the gun, but he just kills him and THEN they shoot him aswell. And then you see the female lead crying next to his corpse, after the usual slow motion death scene which takes 30seconds!

So all this storytelling for this bloodbath? They try to make Nana into this torn girl, choosing between the guy of her childhood just to watch her see him die? It's like the whole storybit is useless. 

And the same goes for my fav girl, her past played a big role in both storylines, but in the end he just leaves her, dies and her story didn't matter. Why build pretty much a large part of the story around her, just to drop it?

The end is so goddamn richard simmons, if there was a richard simmons award, Kill it would win easily.

What a waste of time! What a GODDAMN waste of time. 

So my girl lost the only guy in her life she could trust, he cared about her more than anything and in the end........goddammit. Twelve episodes for that.

They could have done this drama in half an episode. Just let him enter the room and kill him. Drama done. 

Solid 3/10.

And just because Seul Gi and Nana were hot. 

@angelangie

Yeah, RL does sucks most of the time....:skull:

@Ameera Ali

I am not into children and absolutely not into Bender with their Fencing sport, the person under KJW is a female and nothing spicy about the scene. He was trying to kills her while looking hot without even trying...His watch in that scene distracted me a little bit....It's a Panerai...:heart:

+2

• LOL 2