Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali our poor friends at Left-handed wife thread have weak hearts :mrgreen:

:joy::mrgreen:  It’s Daily drama , what they expected , I love my evil characters . 

Didn't u see new drama , no one watching it , they all give up :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 151.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

:joy::mrgreen:  It’s Daily drama , what they expected , I love my evil characters . 

Didn't u see new drama , no one watching it , they all give up :joy:

I might start late because I can't watch 2 dailies at the same time :D. Only 15 episodes left :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I might start late because I can't watch 2 dailies at the same time :D. Only 15 episodes left :)

I am not watching , I will stay with this & start new drama that will follow  :mrgreen:

*  story line for drama that  started is similar with left handed wife , so no point to watch it 

• Like 2

@sushilicious give Jae In a chance. I like her character, my fave out of the four leads. Yes she seems annoying at first, but I like her courage and determination, and clarity of what she wants.

About Voice 3... I somehow felt the need to watch V2 first.... hm...

• Love 1

After I finish MND , I will start the Light in Your Eyes . 

Spoiler

@stroppyse keeping my fingers crossed for KYK’s new drama next week . I like Jin Ki Joo as well . So far teasers look sweet & fun . It will not be ground breaking in terms of tropes & storyline . But the face blindness thing is an interesting twist . 

Edited by Guest
2 hours ago, cenching said:

Oppa Thanos!!! Here I come!! #Endgame

:joy: :joy: :joy:

K-pop conquers the world!

By the way, I saw in the news that on the cover of the comic book Marvel was spotted by V from the BTS with pink hair. And some kind of idol girl ...

Accidents are not accidental!:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

im run out of drama again. Im not in mood for lion love today. Anything u can suggest? Detective is ok. But no depressing drama pls. 

I am the same mood. Didn't even watch ystdy episode with subs. Only watching raw and fast forwarding to lion's scenes. 

I forgot, are you watching Dear Citizens? It's quite fun!

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Triplem actually i check Lookout Kim Young Kwang. But since u lumped him together in ur prosecutor list. Means hes a bad guy la? Haha... is the drama good? I can't root for villain le :lol:

No number

Spoiler

No , he’s not . Unlike SM in Psycho, he was the good guy who came across as bad . But he & his team of vigilantes had to do a lot of hidden things to get justice. Opposite of SM who appeared good at first . 

The Chef in MND is also giving mixed signals  to Jang Mi , lol! But I have no SLS , I root for OTP  here . 

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemSo how good is My Dear Citizens? It doesn't sound too bad, maybe I give it a shot.

I love it . It’s a political satire . Very unique premise . It’s not a rom com - it’s crime with some comedy & romance. As the episodes proceed , you realise you cannot categorise ppl as black & white . The humour is a little strange at first & the drama gels better from the 3rd episode 

@sushilicious SM is the heart of the show for me . But you must understand, i view shows very differently & attach myself to characters even if they are not necessarily good . I don’t excuse the bad things they do , but it makes my viewing of the drama more fascinating.  That said , you should stick to Lee An. :D 

Edited by Guest
14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

So @triplem this Lookout, suggestable to watch? Seems not in ur fav drama list lol. 

Yes it is in my list on my profile . The one on my signature is just what I watch this year . 

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

can say that I don’t mind rooting for bad guys too. I actually like bad guys more than good guys FYI. 

Especially if they look like Kim Jae Wook right ? :lol:

@Ameera Ali I see you’re back to work. How’s Lion doing . The thumb kiss discussion really made me laugh ! 

@Ameera Ali I see you’re back to work. How’s Lion doing . The thumb kiss discussion really made me laugh ! 

:mrgreen::joy:  the kiss was most hot topic :D , lion getting to shine now  , plot starting to get hotter , before To be honest there wasn’t story :mrgreen:

* getting back to work & playing Tom & Jerry with our boss & using phone :joy:

@Lawyerh :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

No number

@triplem my bb cream guy, back with another level of upgrading. Red lipstick... muach... :joy::heartbreak:

Lol!!! That’s way too much make up. :lol:. He’s up for an OCN drama if I’m not mistaken. 

@Ameera Ali for some reason , I hv not started HPL. Later I think 

Marriage not dating is hilarious. The OTP match well even when bickering :joy:

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic