Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

but I don’t know I think in real PMY needs someone like KJW. Someone who looks gory like chenching said

PMY is a very girly delicate girl visually, she looks absolutely endearing beside a manly hard rock man like KJW....They look positively gorg together.....I love it...Another couple that I love to see them together is YIN and Wookie with an emphasized during Goblin days, not so much for TYH....YIN is sexy sensual and soft while Wookie as Grim Reaper is bit rough on the edges with a touch of softness with those big eyes that brimming with tears most of the time....:heart:

@Lawyerh @sushilicious

It turned me off too....:skull:

+2

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin i think PMY like KJW more compare than PSJ. Just my feelings. 

Are you shipping now??? LMAO!! :joy::joy:

@sushilicious

KJW is bit eccentric but I prefer him in a classical looks without frills....The reason why I love his MTG...But I have to admit that if I look up in the dictionary for the meaning of SWAG, his picture with peace sign must be there...

+2

• LOL 2

33 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am the snuggle type.....:glasses: So I love to see snuggling than kissing scene tbh...

+2

Me too!! That snuggling scene got me so envious of PMY!!

About shipping thread, yes PMY has lots of shipping thread, but I think the queen is still Park Shin Hye. She has like 6 shipping threads. PMY is getting close, I think she's got 5 now.

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh no :tounge_xd: not thAt shipping again  , she will be 40 soon , nothing happen :joy::mrgreen:

I am not shipping them, I only like them visually....

@ktcjdrama

Love love love that snuggling scene....Snuggling is way spicier than kissing IMO....:heart:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching lol just my hunch feeling. And because if i were her KJW any day over PSJ. 

From what I understand most of her previous leading men were younger than her??? Of course KJW is waaaay better...:glasses: He is the epitome of a man, a fine specimen of real man.....He aged like fine wine without added preservative....

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh yesterday I tainted you with NG’s past..today is JW lollll..hahaha. You got to know the truth! You must! This is how you become a true fan! :joy:

@sushilicious poor @Lawyerh 

CE92A0FA-9D35-4020-B327-B30802A24BA2.gif

she notice but she in denial like me :joy::mrgreen:

# future dentist :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Ameera Ali

I prefer matured and experienced Oppa that aged like fine wine without added artificial preservatives, coloring and seasoning....They know exactly what they are doing...#WinkWink :glasses:  Those children reminded me of my own and I am not in the mood to mothered them...Plus they have no clues whatsoever in how to please women....

+2

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

Had you watch Man to Man??? Any good???

+2

It’s very good , one of my favourite action romances . I recommended this to @Dhakra , who also liked it , practically putting my neck on the line . And we know Dhakra ain’t easy to please . 

Park Hae Jin is a fantastic actor . If you like crime , Bad Guys is awesome . He is probably one the few actors whom I have watched 80% of his dramas/ movies  - I even watched his c drama :w00t:. It was so cheesy lol. Faraway love , or something like that . 

I may have many oppas  in Team Kim but the TOP of the list in terms of acting chops goes to PHJ & Jung Kyung Ho . I love how they are both  very good at portraying subtle nuances  of emotions . Jang Hyuk also especially in Money Flower . 

1000 !!! Bingo!

by the way , you gals crack me up with all your previous posts 

Edited by Guest