Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I'm watching that too - was a bit surprised we got drunken sexy time in episode 2 ... must mean we're headed for long term heartache/angst for the next 10 or so episodes ... but it was a surprise none the less.

Wait, you're watching it too? Don't recall seeing your comment on the drama thread.

I actually enjoyed the meteorological stuff in the drama. :D The ML and FL were not as interesting. Really hated the styling of the ML - he looks like a high school kid next to Park Min Young. :sweatingbullets:

I loved how cool the ML was when he left her bed though. haha

Am also worried that there is gonna be 12 episodes of angst and me wanting to throw my laptop out the window.

Let's get a pregnancy in there instead.

:wow1:

Haven't seen accidental pregnancies between the leads in kdramas for years now.

Let's go!

:hwaiting:

What do you think Mr. Oppa?

curling-crocs.gif

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, you're watching it too? Don't recall seeing your comment on the drama thread.

Haven't visited the thread ... yet

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

I actually enjoyed the meteorological stuff in the drama. :D The ML and FL were not as interesting. Really hated the styling of the ML - he looks like a high school kid next to Park Min Young. :sweatingbullets:

I actually liked their dynamic at first - she looked down on him and he proved himself brilliantly - I thought we were headed for the standard drawn out enemy-to-friends, but then ... sexy time.

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am also worried that there is gonna be 12 episodes of angst and me wanting to throw my laptop out the window.

Let's get a pregnancy in there instead.

Haven't seen accidental pregnancies between the leads in kdramas for years now.

Let's go!

What do you think Mr. Oppa?

An unwanted pregnancy would certainly be unique as far as kdrama's go ... don't think I've seen one other than as a backstory well after the fact.  Not really interested in it here, the ML has already proven to be a stand up guy so its not like he'd run from it, and I doubt the PD/writer would have the FL try to become an independent single mother

I could be wrong though ... we'll see :rolleyes:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

An unwanted pregnancy would certainly be unique as far as kdrama's go ...

Well it would be more interesting than a snoozefest galore of angst for 12 episodes.

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

One of the reasons I'm so bored with kdramas is that it's the same formula over and over again. Let's jazz it up a bit this time.

80s 1980s GIF

EDIT: Just re-watched Dangerous Liaisons with my Ultimate Oppa Keanu. He was very young at that time.

Ultimate Oppa's acting was atrocious! :unamused:

He acted like he was a surfer dude transported back in time into a period drama. :unamused:

To put it bluntly: my Ultimate Oppa's acting sucked. :crybaby:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

Still shocked about ultimate oppa's acting in Dangerous Liaisons. I remembered it was bad but not that it was THAT bad. :smashes:

99e8644052ad075a5331fa57aa3cbddd.jpg&f=1

Glad that he improved over the years as an actor.

@joccu @Lmangla It's Cheating Spouse day.

@agenth It's F4 Thailand day.

@LeftCoastOppa @ferily It's Forecasting Love and Weather day.

:happyshakes:

Coffee for all sweeties on this thread! :love:

322053_2200-1200x628.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Upcoming event:

We will be kicking off an event on Monday with a chance to win prizes.

There will be 4 polls over 4 days and every time you vote in a poll you will have a chance to increase your chance of winning a prize! Please participate! :kiss_wink:

@LeftCoastOppa @4evrkdrama @Min2206 @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star @sadthe1st @joccu @Lmangla @Sky Kang@SilverDawn @MayanEcho @the_sweetroad @kokodus @gm4queen @sadthe1st @larus @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth @nohamahamoud2002

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

L707.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@elan1 @hsmz @joccu 

@larus  @mirmz @Sarang21 

tumblr-220036428f131168dee8c541497117f4-

hai there. chingudeul

yea. yea :D

a set of numbers use this simplified formula (+) and (-) to turn into a total by the whole. :D

tumblr-1ad441742f60b7ab0b3450127ac0ea5c-

Spoiler

2017-12-07-15-44-31-1.gif

Spoiler

then gradually widens depth upstream of the parallel bank.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

@Sky Kang I just found out that Ultimate Carboard Oppa not only has an IQ of 142 (only 6 points away from RM's 148), he also plays the piano well.

Too bad his genius traits didn't expand to his acting skills. :unamused:

Found a list that was published on many websites:

1.Tablo (EPIK HIGH) IQ 160

2. Kyung (BLOCK B) IQ 155

3. Changminn (TVXQ) IQ 150

4. Namjoon (BTS) IQ 148

5. Hani (EXIN) IQ 145

6.Eunwoo (ASTRO) IQ 142

7. Yunho (TVXQ) IQ 142

8.Weendy (RED VELVET) IQ 140

9.Taecyeon 2PM IQ 131

10. Kyuhyun (SUPER JUNIOR) IQ 130

Apparently some smart actors would be at least Song Joong Ki (IQ 140), Kim Tae Hee (IQ 148), Kang Dong Won (IQ 137), Lee Santa (IQ 155), Ji Sung (IQ 147), Park Ye Jin (IQ 147), Kim Hye Soo (IQ 140), Yoon So Hee (IQ 145).

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

it is saturday! time to catch up on the turkish dizi. am so glad to see that viewers as well as the writer seems to have actual sense!!! while there are a few viewers who are supporting the RickRoll'D ML because they love the actor, many viewers have enough sense to see that the ML does not deserve some type of happy ending with the FL. one viewer rightly commented in youtube that if the FL ended up with the ML, it would send the message that men can do whatever but can just come back. many viewers including myself are taken with the 2ML because he is such a nice guy. genuninely nice guy and he makes such a great stepdad. he comes from an adopted family himself and so is willing to extend that kind of love and affection to two children who are not his own. 

so why is ML a really frustating character to watch? well, he dumped the FL right after she gave birth to their second child (a son) and took off because he was tired of being poor. he shacked up with a rich girl instead and married her and also had a child. now, (due to some circumstances), FL and her two kids have crossed paths with him after many years. he is upset that she is moving on/has moved on with 2ML and the kids are accepting this new man as their dad. the ML is such a moron because he has no idea what he wants. he is basically having an emotional meltdown, superbly unhappy in his new life where he thought it would be great being rich. now that he is confronted with the choices he made, it is a shock to his system. 

@partyon ~ I was worried that the writer will have the FL end up back with the ML because of some stupid undying love but it looks more and more like this story is about a family and characters moving on. for the ML, it is about learning that just because he is sorry and unhappy, it does not mean he gets a free pass to a redo. this seems to be the track it is going on -- and that means I can catch up on the rest of the episodes more easily. yay! 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

just watched the Final Men's Curling - Sweden vs GB. 

Sweden won in the Extra End. It's really amazing to watch this journey of curlers. I have seen most games of Sweden Men's and they definitely deserve the win. Looking at their history, this team got in previously olympics already bronze and silver. It's really nice to see them winning gold now, realising their dream.

Toothbrush Brushing GIF by CurlingLA

• Like 3