Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

I'm just about to start my work day.

hope u will have a fabulous day!!

imagine us dancing along side with u!!

fifth harmony GIF

weather seems gloomy and a bit hazy here in sg.. not sure if it's the roadworks or the air quality isn't too good today..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 6

Just checking my account!

And still running! I thought I lost it!

Been in a kdrama slump. I only watch Romantic Doctor 2 online now since it is being aired here. Actually, I think not really a slump. I think I already drowned cause I don't have any interest on new ones lately.

I don't know if I'm still in subtract ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl did you watch the new Justice League's trailer?? Synder cut one

Nope Chingu, how was it? Let me check it out:approves:

One good news is that while it was speculated "Demon Slayer S2" will air in 2022, they dropped the teaser and it will be airing in 2021. Now I just hope that we'll get to watch the movie before this season comes, but there is still no news on the release date of its movie in US/Canada, and without releasing it there, they won't be releasing it on the online platforms :evilelmo:

PS: I just watched the trailer, and it looks interesting. I was pretty much disappointed by Justice League.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

One good news is that while it was speculated "Demon Slayer S2" will air in 2022, they dropped the teaser and it will be airing in 2021. Now I just hope that we'll get to watch the movie before this season comes, but there is still no news on the release date of its movie in US/Canada, and without releasing it there, they won't be releasing it on the online platforms

Yeah... I am even planning to watch Jujitsu no Kaisen 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Just now, pompyavi said:

Yeah... I am even planning to watch Jujitsu no Kaisen 

My friend has been recommending it to me for more than a month now. For now, I have too many Kdramas to watch. But will watch it. 

Justice League's trailer seems interesting, when I went to watch it after it released, all of us were too disappointed by it. Hopefully this will live up to the expectations it has raised. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Justice League's trailer seems interesting, when I went to watch it after it released, all of us were too disappointed by it. Hopefully this will live up to the expectations it has raised. 

This is supposed to be the original version..

Even my brother is pushing me to watch Jujitsu no Kaisen..

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

was the 4 episode worse than 3? I'm just thinking should I try watch it or not. 

Plot wise they gave more info. I will again say that the plot has potential. But the way they are carrying out or executing things is very poor. I would have ignored the fantasy\time travel things but here the simple things are so messy which sadly I can't bring myself to overlook. I will skim it once it is done airing.

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add

@sadthe1st @larus

@Abs_ triggered @joccu @partyon

@Lmangla @kokodus @Min2206

@Sleepy Owl @Jillia @MayanEcho

@Thong Thin @Nodame @Ernie

@cenching @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @iksunijini5 and to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1 @forme26 fi @NaYouSabi? , your kindness reach deep inside my heart. 

:D

girl beauty GIF by kingpalewave

late night tunderstorms. 

I-was-wondering-why-this-game-of-find-th

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4