Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I sent the information for the POLL to Lmangla.  Hopefully, it will be up this weekend!  Everyone please vote!  There's an "other"option, so if you don't like the choices, you are free to add or elaborate on your choice.

I saw PBY has been offered a role in a drama, so she may be out of the running.

@Heretorant; @mychoiyoung; @callieP; @Layali; @scrawford--any of you or any other Faith lovers know the answer(s)?

So you think you know Faith?  Here's the second quiz on Faith, part of a series of quizzes on LMH's shows. 

1. Cheon Eum-ja, otherwise known as the white-haired flute guy, has what kind of pet?

2. When the Imja couple is at the Governor's compound on Ganghwa Island, what does the Doctor tell Choi Young about why she's giving him a flower?

3. Two part question:  a) What does the King call the two leaders of the Suribang?

b) What is Choi Young's relationship with them?

4. Choi Young is accused of accepting a bribe of how much money?

Im still on episode 3. So i have nothing to say heheheh.... 

• LOL 2

26 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

So you think you know Faith?  Here's the second quiz on Faith, part of a series of quizzes on LMH's shows. 

1. Cheon Eum-ja, otherwise known as the white-haired flute guy, has what kind of pet?

2. When the Imja couple is at the Governor's compound on Ganghwa Island, what does the Doctor tell Choi Young about why she's giving him a flower?

3. Two part question:  a) What does the King call the two leaders of the Suribang?

b) What is Choi Young's relationship with them?

4. Choi Young is accused of accepting a bribe of how much money?

1) He had a pet? :lol:

2) I don’t remember but I do remember why she gave him the flower. Can I get points for that in exchange? Lol. She gave it to him to get rid of his smell of blood right? 

3) I may be pulling this out of nowhere but I want to say the mambo siblings? Lol, did I just make that up? Hahahaha. 

4) 500 nyang. 

Oh god, I don’t think I know Faith :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I sent the information for the POLL to Lmangla.  Hopefully, it will be up this weekend!  Everyone please vote!  There's an "other"option, so if you don't like the choices, you are free to add or elaborate on your choice.

I saw PBY has been offered a role in a drama, so she may be out of the running.

Yes, she has been offered new drama.:bawling:  She usually takes a break before another drama. So even after her drama ends, there is very slim chance with get LMH and PBY paired. Don't know when her drama will start filming and when it will be  aired. But it seems we shouldn't consider her as LMH's FL for his next project. Many actresses are busy now and have their own project.  Funny thing is that we don't even any have actual news of LMH's next project and we are already looking for FL. :joy:

PSH is free though :lol:, She has movie to be released and is promoting for that and she is done filming. I have this hunch PSH will be his FL  :D  (Just guess and hunch) 

How about Han Soo Hee (TWOTMC)??, she is pretty and new actress. Her acting seems to be good too. She is not shipped with any actor so far. :D So we are safe with that..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Knetz and K-media wear out actors, writer and PDs everyday, even though TKEM become big hit overseas , Korean celebrities care public's ideas so much , and they wear out theirs mental healt everyday, they still don't talk drama's success ,there are just 1-2 article and they aren't big new portals.Yes Studio Dragon and everyone earn so many because of Netflix but actors and Writer think their mental healt, they live in Korea, everyday they should read 874826826 bad article, of course they want new dramas, new changes . So I think writer and actors have already thought next dramas.

Thats not how it works normally and getting critics is pretty normal thing to happen and happens to the absolute best of the best Example Even avengers endgame was getting nitpicked for being a theme park movie and disrespect to cinema etc etc and this was coming from Martin scorese and other loud professional critics not some low level irrelevant netizens but from high places. The same thing happened to Aladdin etc etc it got a sequel because it became a major hit on the box-office and everything is commericially geared and controlled and all insiders know this. It's like saying well some netizens in spain left hateful comments on some random paper so Money heist doesn't have to come back for second season while it was a smash hit the logic itself doesn't make sense. 

I even fail to understand why such things are taken as some sort of relevant topic by some here because they are not the audience themselves nor the targetted group. The end consumers are exclusively the mainstream people and you won't see them in forums or random articles because they don't have time for that kinda of stuff they are everyday life people and they dictate everything about the show whether it will become hit with them or fail with them and in TKEM's case it's positive as they are watching in masses everywhere. As for the production team and the cast I don't see them why they would care for anything else then their commericial success and gaining high paid salaries. They live from salary to salary they are also everyday life people and if they can expand it getting bigger budgets only means they get paid more as there is demand for them while the demand is great. S2 will be much bigger then S1 commericially 

• Like 3

On 6/30/2020 at 2:07 AM, Indianfan said:

Your description matches perfectly with the character of hyun bin in memories of Alhambra. Though I was shattered by the ending but the character development of the ML is really commendable in that drama.

Would love to see LMH play such a multi layered character.

:heartxoxo:

I liked Alhambra a lot because it was different genre. Gaming gone awry. I liked the story more than the characters themselves though I liked PSH. LMH a gamer would be a different role.

On 6/30/2020 at 4:37 AM, Miss Pizza said:

Girls, I came across this,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCA3GUiApeI/?igshid=16ohuygif31cj

It reminds me of what we had been discussing ystrday, I dont think its true tho cos I cannot find the source, maybe someone can shed light on this but gosh their visual :astonished: 

Anyone know the story of the webtoon Wonderwall?  Any webtoons enthusiasts?

• Like 2

@Wis dom

I think some people geninuely want LMH to star in a Rom-com or makjang which in my opinion is redundant that is why some irrelevant argumentations will pop-up in here sometimes to somehow make case for that or some of them want him to be paired with their bias actresses or something along these lines   

• Like 1

LMH IG UPDATE!!

EVERYONE!!!!  @Heretorant @gtLmh0622  @CarolynH   @leeminhosny  @mychoiyoung  @scrawford   @Min2206  @msdot   @Chellsee  @1ouise   @rubyminho  @Elnin Joery  @Miss Pizza  @Time loop  @CallieP  @Layali  @Edgar Pordwed  @Wis dom  @yuiy78

@madmad min   @OneDramaholic

sorry i didn't tag all!  I'm trying to tag as many as I can :joy:

:cries:  Finallyyyyyy

Am I happy?  :approves:

:gangnamstyle:  Lets partyyyyyyyy! :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

Thats not how it works normally and getting critics is pretty normal thing to happen. Example Even avengers endgame was getting nitpicked for being a theme park movie and disrespect to cinema etc etc and this was coming from Martin scorese and other loud professional critics not some low level irrelevant netizens but from high places. The same thing happened to Aladdin etc etc it got a sequel because it became a major hit on the box-office and everything is commericially geared and controlled and all insiders know this. It's like saying well some netizens in spain left hateful comments on some random paper so Money heist doesn't have to come back for second season while it was a smash hit the logic itself doesn't make sense. 

I even fail to understand why such things are taken as some sort of relevant topic by some here because they are not the audience themselves nor the targetted group. The end consumers are exclusively the mainstream people and you won't see them in forums or random articles because they don't have time for that kinda of stuff they are everyday people life and they dictate everything about the show whether it will become hit with them or fail with them and in TKEM's case it's positive as they are watching in masses everywhere. As for the production team and the cast I don't see them why they would care for anything else then their commericial success and gaining high paid salaries. They live from salary to salary they are also everyday people life and if they can expand it getting bigger budgets only means they get paid more as there is demand for them while the demand is great. S2 will be much bigger then S1 commericially 

This is your idea  or my idea, I say that We shoud understand Korean  actor and writer's idea, Korea doesn't look like Hollywood or other contries, Korean sector doesn't work like this. And Lee Min Ho isn't a person like "I don't care these comments" Korea care comments .( there are even 2 idols commit suicide because of comments) And so there are so many netizen tranaslation blog etc.

13 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

@Wis dom

I think some people geninuely want LMH to star in a Rom-com or makjang which in my opinion is redundant that is why some irrelevant argumentations will pop-up in here sometimes to somehow make case for that or some of them want him to be paired with their bias actresses or something along these lines   

Rom-com isn't bad genre, we can't treat them like idiot ,everyone shouldn't like action, mstery etc. and so natural everybody want bias actress with LMH even this is more natural shippers:lol:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

@Wis dom

Thats being selfish tho Just because someone is into light-hearted rom-com doesn't mean the world will eat that up and quite frankly it's the opposite. Example if you look at the worldwide Box-office and the streaming platforms they don't differ much just slightly due to female audience having also presence in the streaming platforms but other then that difference is slightly and minimal. 

Example Henry Golding and Emilia Clarke recently released a low-budget rom-com called last Christmas back in december before the covid19 issues even tho the movie was low-budget and broke even it underperformed despite two big stars headlining the movie and also the production team and investors didn't put huge money into it and nobody really puts big budgets into rom-com's but they only invest big in spectacles (Fantasy, Supernatural, Superhero) and everything else that falls under spectacles and they know what to expect on before hand and even before slapping big budget on it knowing 90% it's gonna become a hit with the public and the same with Tv-series if it enters under the spectacle category in this case like TKEM it's a sure hit but people failed to see it that way. 

If you upload a LMH-SHK rom-com into Netflix where they chase each-other on the streets of seoul the mainstream audience will not tune in for that but if you can do supernatural things like crossing universes, time travelling plus can explore endless worlds this will peak their interest and they will get hooked and thats the same reason people are nowadays hooked on superhero genre and other similar stuff etc etc. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

This is your idea  or my idea, I say that We shoud understand Korean  actor and writer's idea, Korea doesn't look like Hollywood or other contries, Korean sector doesn't work like this. And Lee Min Ho isn't a person like "I don't care these comments" Korea care comments .( there are even 2 idols commit suicide because of comments) And so there are so many netizen tranaslation blog etc.

Rom-com isn't bad genre, we can't treat them like idiot ,everyone shouldn't like action, mstery etc. and so natural everybody want bias actress with LMH even this is more natural shippers:lol:

Oh please just stop it. You have already made the genre from Rom-com into melodrama genre it's just a piece of entertainment and people can voice their opinions nobody really cares and it ends there. It's all subjective opinions. Just give it up will ya:lol:

As for the rom-com part the majority always rules the minority and in this case you have to take one for the group and follow us into TKEM 2 and TKEM 3:joy:  Hell to the no for Rom-com..:lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=14123714

14 hours ago, syntyche said:

Eb0nKgEU0AAvcXK?format=jpg&name=small

Studio Dragon's dramas such as "The King" have been shown to be a hit in the global market.

Lee Ki-hoon, a researcher at Hana Financial Investment Co., said Thursday that Studio Dragon's target stock price was 98,000 won, keeping its investment opinion as a buy.

Shares of Studio Dragon closed at 86,200 won on June 30.

"The digital box office indicators confirm Studio Dragon's high global competitiveness," the researcher said. "Expectations for sales in China are also rising again."

The global rankings of Netflix dramas can be checked in the box office index of major online video services (OTT) provided by "FlixPatrol."

As of June 30, "The King" ranked eighth. It ranked 12th on an annual cumulative basis.

Researcher Lee said, "Unlike the somewhat disappointing ratings in Korea, the fact that Studio Dragon's dramas are showing high performance globally is a very positive change not only in the number of Netflix sales but also in the future."

Studio Dragon is expected to generate 538.1 billion won in consolidated and 59 billion won in operating profit in 2020. Compared to its performance in 2019, sales and operating profit are up 14.8 percent and 105.5 percent. [Business Post Reporter Kim Nam-hyung]

http://m.businesspost.co.kr/BP?command=mobile_view&num=185247

seems like Studio Dragon made good profits and success should be increasing steadily with China's return I think the future looks goodv for studio dragon in general

13 hours ago, syntyche said:

Who would have thought that Korean actor Lee Min Ho had a great desire to become a professional soccer player?

Fans of Korean dramas are definitely familiar with one of the actors' names, Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho's face always adorns and appears as a star in some of the most successful series such as Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, and The King: Eternal Monarch.

Who would have thought that before becoming a famous actor, Lee Min Ho actually intends to become an athlete, namely a professional soccer player?

This 33-year-old man once received full support from his family in realizing this dream.

However, it remained a wish after he suffered an injury in fifth grade. According to his mother, the South Korean actor suffered an injury on his right arm and had to undergo surgery.

"He injured his right arm from the accident, and learned writing with his left hand from then on," said Lee Min Ho's mother, as reported in Kdramastars.com.

Although he is no longer able to realize this dream, Lee Min Ho still likes the world of soccer.

He even admitted that he idolized the soccer world superstar and Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo.

https://juara.bolasport.com/read/322220074/hal-yang-patahkan-aktor-korea-lee-min-ho-jadi-pemain-sepak-bola?page=2

Times Square ad for actor Lee Min-ho

Oh Wow! Our King LMH has also conquered the Times Square! With hundreds of thousands of pedestrians and passengers who go through there everyday, he would definitely get that buzz! 

:omg: 

That is so sweet of them and I was there in time square few times on vacation. LMH everywhere :joy: I am loving it to be honest

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH IG UPDATE!!

EVERYONE!!!!  @Heretorant @gtLmh0622  @CarolynH   @leeminhosny  @mychoiyoung  @scrawford   @Min2206  @msdot   @Chellsee  @1ouise   @rubyminho  @Elnin Joery  @Miss Pizza  @Time loop  @CallieP  @Layali  @Edgar Pordwed  @Wis dom  @yuiy78

:heart3:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH IG UPDATE!!

There he is!  ;)  Do you think he's riding a Segway?

272f91d847ee91ab2a7b0c489f957e7d962b2c36

• Like 5