Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

No Hee Kyung got best screen play for her drama 'Dear my friends' and her other work include TWTB, It's ok that's Love, Live, world within,..).  Kim Eun Hee (New drama 'mount jiri '(JJH), Signal, kingdom, 3 Day) 

I don't know about webtoon. What webtoon? 

yeah, TWTB is critical acclaim. I watched it because of FL and the leads were both amazing. The writer seems to be a good one. Her ML characters have good character layers. 

YES Gangnam Blues!!! Good things about movie is that there is variety of storyline and characters to explore. But the pandemic affects movie industry too. I don't know how is movie industry in SK now. But even with pandemic, they make movies. 

I watched Kingdom and both seasons were good and I also watched signal I liked that one as well. I didn't like It's ok thats love, world within etc etc but TWTB was good but it went south during the later episodes.

Honestly speaking I don't see any benefits in for him doing these type of genres except the Kingdom being the only exception because that has benefits while the rest no but I would prefer movies and that could be acclaim instead but as for drama solely blockbusters would be the right decision

• Like 4

4-3-1024x683.jpg

JJ, a fashion and lifestyle magazine for women in their teens and 20s in Japan, selected 10 handsome actors in Korean dramas and picked Lee Min-ho in the top three. 

Writer Hirai: “Lee Min Ho is the favorite here”

He is one of the most well-known actors in Korea and had a talk concert at Pacifico Yokohama before. It's so popular that there are fan clubs in Japan! He also serves as an advertising model in Korea. He has a sharp face, and I will continue to pay attention to him.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020070106184471904

https://jj-jj.net/lifestyle/110323/

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

The watched Kingdom and both seasons were good and I also watched signal I liked that one as well. I didn't like It's ok thats love, world within etc etc but TWTB was good but it went south during the later episodes.

Honestly speaking I don't see any benefits in for him doing these type of genres except the Kingdom being the only exception because that has benefits while the rest no but I would prefer movies and that could be acclaim instead but as for drama solely blockbusters would be the right decision

I haven't watched her other dramas, only TWTB. I also watched some episodes of it's ok that's love because of GHJ but didn't finish it, because i didn't like the story much. 

I also like LMH to choose movie that have a kinda of social genre and has a meaningful message for the audience. I watched a movie called Kim Ji Young born 1982 and i liked it. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Did we just get news from LMH!?  :approves:

YESSSSS  :glasses:

Promiz FB updated!! 

Not the news I was looking forward to. :lol:

Should I be thankful for not? Everyday, I have something to look forward to. I anticipate lmh posting or his next project announcement or lmh and kge coming out that they’re getting married :sweat_smile:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Not the news I was looking forward to. :lol:

Should I be thankful for not? Everyday, I have something to look forward to. I anticipate lmh posting or his next project announcement or lmh and kge coming out that they’re getting married :sweat_smile:

Chinguuuu!!  Remember I said anyyyy news?? :joy:  I guess a Promiz FB update is the closest we can get to LMH at this point! :D 

LOL!! Wedding announcements? :joy: Let them date for some time. Dating is fun! :approves:

Project announcement?  lets hope LMH has already signed a movie! It won't take long to review movie offers. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Eb0nKgEU0AAvcXK?format=jpg&name=small

Studio Dragon's dramas such as "The King" have been shown to be a hit in the global market.

Lee Ki-hoon, a researcher at Hana Financial Investment Co., said Thursday that Studio Dragon's target stock price was 98,000 won, keeping its investment opinion as a buy.

Shares of Studio Dragon closed at 86,200 won on June 30.

"The digital box office indicators confirm Studio Dragon's high global competitiveness," the researcher said. "Expectations for sales in China are also rising again."

The global rankings of Netflix dramas can be checked in the box office index of major online video services (OTT) provided by "FlixPatrol."

As of June 30, "The King" ranked eighth. It ranked 12th on an annual cumulative basis.

Researcher Lee said, "Unlike the somewhat disappointing ratings in Korea, the fact that Studio Dragon's dramas are showing high performance globally is a very positive change not only in the number of Netflix sales but also in the future."

Studio Dragon is expected to generate 538.1 billion won in consolidated and 59 billion won in operating profit in 2020. Compared to its performance in 2019, sales and operating profit are up 14.8 percent and 105.5 percent. [Business Post Reporter Kim Nam-hyung]

http://m.businesspost.co.kr/BP?command=mobile_view&num=185247

• Like 2
  • Awesome 8
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I also like LMH to choose movie that have a kinda of social genre and has a meaningful message for the audience. I watched a movie called Kim Ji Young born 1982 and i liked it. 

Signal was a slow-burn mystic crime drama filled with nostalgia and it was very genre based for these who love crime and I Do like crime myself but I also know that it's not for everyone. 

I am big fan of saga movies like fast furious I would not want him to do underground racing but I wouldn't mind seeing him in a saga movie about bank robbery or something along these lines that runs for 4-5 parts but it has to be exciting and gain strong audience and following otherwise it will stop without getting sequel but it has to be extremely exciting in order to make an impact

• Like 2

783850682.jpg

Who would have thought that Korean actor Lee Min Ho had a great desire to become a professional soccer player?

Fans of Korean dramas are definitely familiar with one of the actors' names, Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho's face always adorns and appears as a star in some of the most successful series such as Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, and The King: Eternal Monarch.

Who would have thought that before becoming a famous actor, Lee Min Ho actually intends to become an athlete, namely a professional soccer player?

This 33-year-old man once received full support from his family in realizing this dream.

However, it remained a wish after he suffered an injury in fifth grade. According to his mother, the South Korean actor suffered an injury on his right arm and had to undergo surgery.

"He injured his right arm from the accident, and learned writing with his left hand from then on," said Lee Min Ho's mother, as reported in Kdramastars.com.

Although he is no longer able to realize this dream, Lee Min Ho still likes the world of soccer.

He even admitted that he idolized the soccer world superstar and Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo.

https://juara.bolasport.com/read/322220074/hal-yang-patahkan-aktor-korea-lee-min-ho-jadi-pemain-sepak-bola?page=2

Times Square ad for actor Lee Min-ho

Oh Wow! Our King LMH has also conquered the Times Square! With hundreds of thousands of pedestrians and passengers who go through there everyday, he would definitely get that buzz! 

:omg: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

9 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Signal was a slow-burn mystic crime drama filled with nostalgia and it was very genre based for these who love crime and I Do like crime myself but I also know that it's not for everyone. 

I am big fan of saga movies like fast furious I would not want him to do underground racing but I wouldn't mind seeing him in a saga movie about bank robbery or something along these lines that runs for 4-5 parts but it has to be exciting and gain strong audience and following otherwise it will stop without getting sequel but it has to be extremely exciting in order to make an impact

i heard about signal, I may try and watch it sometime. Curious because everyone says it's good. :D  I also read there maybe Signal 2?

Gangnam Blues was also part of sequel right? I think the third one. 

But LMH car racing can be cool and hot!! :glasses:  The movie could be about car racing and also some back robbery. LMH being chased by police and those stuff :joy: He could also be part of a dark organization. :glasses:

• Like 3

Imagine in an alternative timeline if he realized his dream and became a soccer player. where his a successful player and I could envision him as number 9. A striker and probably playing for Real Madrid and a ballon d'or winner. Messi would have to step aside :joy:

ezgif-6-93c8e347bbd3.jpg

959e06277c62cf8ffb267da612bcf29812373163

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i heard about signal, I may try and watch it sometime. Curious because everyone says it's good. :D  I also read there maybe Signal 2?

Gangnam Blues was also part of sequel right? I think the third one. 

But LMH car racing can be cool and hot!! :glasses:  The movie could be about car racing and also some back robbery. LMH being chased by police and those stuff :joy: He could also be part of a dark organization. :glasses:

GB was not part of sequel but part of gangster movie line.

I don't think he would accept car racing he nearly died in one and had another one on set putting him behind the wheel again can end in disaster:joy: I hope not he takes car racing for his own sake 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Elnin Joery said:

GB was not part of sequel but part of gangster movie line.

I don't think he would accept car racing he nearly died in one and had another one on set putting him behind the wheel again can end in disaster:joy: I hope not he takes car racing for his own sake 

OMG!!!! why did i forget about that!! :sweatingbullets:  Oppa might even have some trauma!!! :bawling:

Yes, no car racing! 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, syntyche said:

The King : Eternal Monarch Novel Vol. 1 & 5 Cards (Limited Edition Photo Cards)

cr: 내배우♡이민호 DC

Hide contents

Eb0oYPcVcAAaUyH?format=jpg&name=small

I hope they release the english version for the novel. Huhu.. I think I will enjoy it a lot more cos the story is being told from characters POV so we will know what they are thinking. 

But I guess theres little hope for tht :sad1:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Who would have thought that Korean actor Lee Min Ho had a great desire to become a professional soccer player?

Fans of Korean dramas are definitely familiar with one of the actors' names, Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho's face always adorns and appears as a star in some of the most successful series such as Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, and The King: Eternal Monarch.

Who would have thought that before becoming a famous actor, Lee Min Ho actually intends to become an athlete, namely a professional soccer player?

This 33-year-old man once received full support from his family in realizing this dream.

However, it remained a wish after he suffered an injury in fifth grade. According to his mother, the South Korean actor suffered an injury on his right arm and had to undergo surgery.

"He injured his right arm from the accident, and learned writing with his left hand from then on," said Lee Min Ho's mother, as reported in Kdramastars.com.

Although he is no longer able to realize this dream, Lee Min Ho still likes the world of soccer.

He even admitted that he idolized the soccer world superstar and Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo.

https://juara.bolasport.com/read/322220074/hal-yang-patahkan-aktor-korea-lee-min-ho-jadi-pemain-sepak-bola?page=2

Times Square ad for actor Lee Min-ho

Oh Wow! Our King LMH has also conquered the Times Square! With hundreds of thousands of pedestrians and passengers who go through there everyday, he would definitely get that buzz! And kudos to his generous fans - it's not cheap to advertise on Times Square!

:omg: 

So many news today no wonder this place is red and for how many days is he on times square? 

• Like 9

SEVENTEEN’s The8 Emotionally Sings The Chinese Version Of “Maze” From “The King: Eternal Monarch” OST

EVENTEEN’S THE8 DELIVERS ON-POINT EMOTIONS WITH HIS POIGNANT CHINESE RENDITION OF THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH OST “MAZE”.

SEVENTEEN’s The8 finally released the Chinese version of “Maze”, one of the official soundtracks from the well-loved drama The King: Eternal Monarch. On June 20 at 11 AM KST, The8 added another global ripple effect to the drama by releasing the Chinese version of the song in cooperation with Tencent Music.

As the drama fever continues to rise even after its broadcast has ended, the SEVENTEEN member soothes viewers and fans. The8’s rendition of “Maze” is harmonized with piano melody and string sounds. It expresses the life of Lee Gon, the lonely emperor of the Korean Empire from the drama The King: Eternal Monarch.

Through his own recreation of “Maze”, the artist shows his own colors by brilliantly interpreting various emotions reminiscent from the drama. The8 further solidified his position as an artist by proving strong global influence in participating in the Chinese version of drama’s official soundtrack.

Previously, the SEVENTEEN member and dancer had released songs in China. Through his single “Falling Down” released in May, The8 showcased an artist’s touch and sincerity. He participated in the choreography as well providing his expertise in the filming of the music video. Presenting true artist’s versatility, The8 has been exploring various genres and concepts by rendering his own touch.

Meanwhile, SEVENTEEN is actively promoting their song “Left & Right”. In addition, the group recently earned the “million seller” tag through their album Heng:garæ.

The8’s Chinese version of “Maze” can be streamed

on Kuwo Music.

https://www.hellokpop.com/kpop/seventeen-the8-the-king-eternal-monarch-ost-maze-chinese-version/

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

7 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Yes agree, if Im not mistaken JCW is same age as LMH 

Reveal hidden contents

I remember reading Knetz make a big deal abt their age gap, during the first week of BR maybe because KYJ character is a high school in there so its quite turn off for them seeing her character being in relationship with 30 yo man

Miss Pizza, ye, they're of the same age. :blush:

• Like 3