Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

58 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

That is so sweet of them and I was there in time square few times on vacation. LMH everywhere :joy: I am loving it to be honest

If he comes out with TKEM 2 I will personally start a campaign on social media to blast his face on every single major city in the world a week before premier and letting him hang for 2 weeks from Time square, Eiffel tower, Big Ben, Beijing central, Singapore, KL, Lagos, Madrid, Toronto, Berlin, Rome, Dubai, Riyahd, Sydney, Auckland, Amsterdam, Delhi, Tokyo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Moscow, and Istanbul.

But if he comes out with a fukin Makjang or Rom-Com - He will get the treatment KES' avoided if she had made TKEM into bad ending:joy:

200.gif

Edit: melo would be even worse 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

Anyone know the story of the webtoon Wonderwall?  Any webtoons enthusiasts?

I haven't heard about that webtoon. But honestly, I think the news of LMH-SHK project is fake. I visited that instagram page and even the admin asks "is this true"? I think the admin read some fake news in tabloid where they write fake news about Korean celebs. :lol:

2 hours ago, Wis dom said:

If you upload a LMH-SHK rom-com into Netflix where they chase each-other on the streets of seoul the mainstream audience will not tune in

Spoiler

I see we mention SHK quite often here :lol: SHK is low key these days and I doubt she comes back with a project for a while until news regarding her personal life die down. You know she doesn't choose rom-com every time. Her last drama, Encounter, was not rom-com and totally different from DOT. 

I also doubt LMH comes back with single rom-com genre (These days Kdramas have mixed genre). See LMH always chooses different storyline when he come backs. If you read synopsis of LOTBS and TKEM, you see there is no similarity in terms of character description and other stuff. Hoe Jun Jae was con artist whereas LG was a King. total contrast, right? :D  Even his way of talking differs between these two projects. 

Thus, we don't have to worry about the genre. He may even choose a movie. He is cautious about projects he choose and he doesn't just choose any project to come back. :) You know I am sure LMH has stacks of scripts on his agency's desks because he is such a big name and everyday he receives some offers. But he mostly does 1 project and takes his time to come back. Our boy is professional and on time. :glasses: 

2 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

He plays music in the background of many of his posts. This one is Dancing Universe by Yoon Hyun-sang!

Thank you for finding the song for us! :gangnamstyle:

Yes, I remember when he posted on IG during TKEM air he was listening to OST of TKEM "I  just want to stay with you" :) 

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

so natural everybody want bias actress with LMH even this is more natural shippers:lol:

@leeminhosny  "Rom-com isn't bad genre, we can't treat them like idiot ,everyone shouldn't like action, mstery etc. "

Yes, rom-com is not bad and these days Korean dramas have mixed genre because it works better than one single genre. TKEM was also rom-com and see it has world ranking on Netflix. Many blockbuster dramas have mixed genres. :D 

I myself have mentioned many actresses here and also even ask Minoz opinion. Recently, I mentioned PSH and Han Soo Hee. :D  Han Soo Hee is not bias though :D I think it is a fun discussion and it has no particular meaning. Even if I mention 20 different actresses in here there is no guarantee which one become FL. At the end,  the production company and writer will choose who they want. 

3 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I think some people geninuely want LMH to star in a Rom-com or makjang which in my opinion is redundant that is why some irrelevant argumentations will pop-up in here sometimes to somehow make case for that or some of them want him to be paired with their bias actresses or something along these lines   

why makjang? No please! :joy: Makjangs are the 50 episode dramas which air every Saturday and Sunday. LMH will never act in those. hallyu stars never act in makjangs. As for rom-com, Korean dramas these days are a mixture of genres because it works better and cater to different taste of audience. For example, TKEM was rom-com in addition to fantasy, historical, and mystery.  There were comedy scenes in TKEM which had witty lines.  What I am trying to say is that almost all KES dramas (I haven't watched Mr S) have comedy in them because she is good at creating witty lines and also expert at it. :D 

We don't have to worry which project lee min ho will choose, I am sure he and his agency will go with a different project and perhaps movies because movies offer variety of characters and storylines. :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Imagine in an alternative timeline if he realized his dream and became a soccer player. where his a successful player and I could envision him as number 9. A striker and probably playing for Real Madrid and a ballon d'or winner. Messi would have to step aside :joy:

ezgif-6-93c8e347bbd3.jpg

959e06277c62cf8ffb267da612bcf29812373163

I wouldn't have minded seeing that and it is always better to realize your true one dream. I have no doubt he would have been great and his work ethic suggests that to me and he has the build plus he could be a box striker where you just cross to him inside the box or open field striker with flair

5 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Last year, when asked to choose between soccer player or actor if he were to be reborn, he chose ...

soccer player.

40e6345509197607e9d962dcf762261d8f872ccb

cr. owner

I haven't seen this interview last year and the answer is obvious as everyone will naturally want to realize their dream

• Like 9

Minoz: Will LMH come back with rom-com? movie? webtoon with SHK? 

LMH: :what!:  

Minoz, Lets wait and see what our Oppa chooses. For now, he is enjoying his free time next to Han river. :) At the right time, he will come with a right project and surprise us all :D 

We never know what genre he chooses and all I know that he always come with a different project compared to his last one. 

img%5D

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688455&_rk=JRL&page=1

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I haven't heard about that webtoon. But honestly, I think the news of LMH-SHK project is fake. I visited that instagram page and even the admin asks "is this true"? I think the admin read some fake news in tabloid where they write fake news about Korean celebs. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

I see we mention SHK quite often here :lol: SHK is low key these days and I doubt she comes back with a project for a while until news regarding her personal life die down. You know she doesn't choose rom-com every time. Her last drama, Encounter, was not rom-com and totally different from DOT. 

I also doubt LMH comes back with rom-com. See LMH always chooses different storyline when he come backs. If you read synopsis of LOTBS and TKEM, you see there is no similarity in terms of character description and other stuff. Hoe Jun Jae was con artist whereas LG was a King. total contrast, right? :D  Even his way of talking differs between these two projects. 

Thus, we don't have to worry about the genre. He may even choose a movie. He is cautious about projects he choose and he doesn't just choose any project to come back. :) You know I am sure LMH has stacks of scripts on his agency's desks because he is such a big name and everyday he receives some offers. But he mostly does 1 project and takes his time to come back. Our boy is professional and on time. :glasses: 

Thank you for finding the song for us! :gangnamstyle:

Yes, I remember when he posted on IG during TKEM air he was listening to OST of TKEM "I  just want to stay with you" :) 

@leeminhosny  "Rom-com isn't bad genre, we can't treat them like idiot ,everyone shouldn't like action, mstery etc. "

Yes, rom-com is not bad and these days Korean dramas have mixed genre because it works better than one single genre. TKEM was also rom-com and see it has world ranking on Netflix. Many blockbuster dramas have mixed genres. :D 

I myself have mentioned many actresses here and also even ask Minoz opinion. Recently, I mentioned PSH and Han Soo Hee. :D  Han Soo Hee is not bias though :D I think it is a fun discussion and it has no particular meaning. Even if I mention 20 different actresses in here there is no guarantee which one become FL. At the end,  the production company and writer will choose who they want. 

why makjang? No please! :joy: Makjangs are the 50 episode dramas which air every Saturday and Sunday. LMH will never act in those. hallyu stars never act in makjangs. As for rom-com, Korean dramas these days are a mixture of genres because it works better and cater to different taste of audience. For example, TKEM was rom-com in addition to fantasy, historical, and mystery.  There were comedy scenes in TKEM which had witty lines.  What I am trying to say is that almost all KES dramas (I haven't watched Mr S) have comedy in them because she is good at creating witty lines and also expert at it. :D 

We don't have to worry which project lee min ho will choose, I am sure he and his agency will go with a different project and perhaps movies because movies offer variety of characters and storylines. :) 

Well said. 

We will have to wait and see what he choses next but I won't lie to you. I am diehard Monarch so you know where my loyality lies or wishes. :joy: I will support him in movies and TKEM sequel plus other interesting projects but not Makjang, Rom-Com and Melo. 

We can't waste all that sexiness, charisma, awesomness, intensity and manliness on these 3 genres

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Well said. 

We will have to wait and see what he choses next but I won't lie to you. I am diehard Monarch so you know where my loyality lies or wishes 

Thank you for reading my post. :D 

Yes, we may even have to wait longer than expect.:( No one knows!! LMH is enjoying his free time and relaxing. I am so happy for him. He deserves this after 8 month of hard work. I'm dying to hear more news from him and also interview. But he may want to rest and be away from media. we cannot force him to come back :sweatingbullets::lol:

It is totally cool that you are Monarch. We are all Monarchs here too :D like how we are all Lobsters, Faithlings, and so on..(did we have name for CH? What did we call ourselves?)  :D 

You can always express your opinion. We are one united Minoz and we will support whatever he chooses. :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thank you for reading my post. :D 

Yes, we may even have to wait longer than expect.:( No one knows!! LMH is enjoying his free time and relaxing. I am so happy for him. He deserves this after 8 month of hard work. I'm dying to hear more news from him and also interview. But he may want to rest and be away from media. we cannot force him to come back :sweatingbullets::lol:

It is totally cool that you are Monarch. We are all Monarchs here too :D like how we are all Lobsters, Faithlings, and so on..(did we have name for CH? What did we call ourselves?)  :D 

You can always express your opinion. We are one united Minoz and we will support whatever he chooses. :glasses:

Thanks. 

By the way I didn't see the translated part of his update and I heard it  was something about a love song? Do you know what it was

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Thanks. 

By the way I didn't see the translated part of his update and I heard it  was something about a love song? Do you know what it was

wait, what? what love song?  :open_mouth:

Are you talking about the song he played when he was walking next to Han river? 

Has any Minoz here dig into this? fill us in please :D  I will see if I can find something on IG :) 

I am reading comments and they say it is romantic song. :joy:  @Time loop  Just read the comments!! :D  Some are asking if LMH is listening to this song because of KGE's birthday. So many comments talking about the song and they shared the lyrics too :D 

Minoz good at digging information :approves:

The part from his post:

"When we get closer now, everything else becomes dark and only the light is left on the universe where I'm dancing with you. The night of just the two of us that no one is watching on the universe where I'm dancing with you"

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

wait, what? what love song?  :open_mouth:

Are you talking about the song he played when he was walking next to Han river? 

Has any Minoz here dig into this? fill us in please :D  I will see if I can find something on IG :) 

O'Right that sounds great I will be waiting for your update

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Time loop said:

O'Right that sounds great I will be waiting for your update

I updated my post and shared the meaning of the song where LMH is listening to. It is the part that he posted not all the song.

• Like 3

yayyy finally ! so happy i get to wake up to the long awaited notification... i just had to take a screen capture...god knows when he will post again .:bawling:

he's truly a night owl, what is he doing in the middle of the night...and the comments on his IG.. hahah people has gone wild with the significance of his posting date ... is he riding to see sunrise with someone ? 

KkuUjdk.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I am reading comments and they say it is romantic song. :joy:  @Time loop  Just read the comments!! Some are asking if LMH is listening to this song because of KGE's birthday. So many comments talking about the song and they shared the lyrics too :D 

Minoz good at digging information :approves:

The part from his post:

"When we get closer now, everything else becomes dark and only the light is left on the universe where I'm dancing with you. The night of just the two of us that no one is watching on the universe where I'm dancing with you"

Oh wow. seems like I have been missing out on great detail and as a Monarch I live for these moments. I love me some MinEun moments and this moment is one of these moments that I need to cherish..  Where is dispatch when you need them? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Time loop said:

Oh wow. seems like I have been missing out on great detail and as Monarch I live for these moments. I love me some MinEun moments and this moment is one of these moments that I need to cherish..  Where is dispatch when you need them? 

Haha! Don't worry! I bet someone from dispatch is following LMH everywhere :joy:

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH's comment section in IG is going crazy over the song..

OMG!! :joy:

Reading the comments is so fun!! They talk about KGE's birthday..

You can only imagine how excited we are over at the shipper’s thread. 

Lmh is not helping us get over MinEun. 

:lol:

Just now, scrawford said:

Y’all should go to the shipper’s thread. It is Lit!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

We wrote the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5