Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 minutes ago, msdot said:

In the series, yes, just one.:(  In my  written recaps/adaptation of the series, I snuck a few more in!  In Song Ji-na's script for Episode 24, they at least get to hug when they are reunited at last!

Even with such little skin ship between the imja couple, they are still the couple that I feel for the most. They make every glance, every move, every touch and every hug special. Goodness, my heart when imja was crying and daejang slipped in front of her to hide her sadness form everyone and held her hands behind his back! Like, you’re making me cry :bawling: stop it, stop it! I have the same feeling about every of their moments. It’s touching and heart wrenching. 

Funny that you mentioned. Because I started watching Faith and started listening to the ost on YouTube, I was recommended the bts of the ending scene a few days ago. I watched it and they did hug but imja’s hat was in the way. In the end, they settled for the clip without a hug. I was wondering, why not just take the hat off as you walk towards him? That could have easily solved the problem! But all in all, I liked Faith’s ending. Well, I’m not quite done yet so I’ll probably have to touch base on it again after I complete it but from what I remember, I think I like the ending. After years of korean dramas, I have come to appreciate an ending with weight. The imja couple went through a lot and to give them a super happy ending would cheapen the whole story. The bittersweet ending was fitting and it’s what makes me attached to them until today.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Even with such little skin ship between the imja couple, they are still the couple that I feel for the most. They make every glance, every move, every touch and every hug special. Goodness, my heart when imja was crying and daejang slipped in front of her to hide her sadness form everyone and held her hands behind his back! Like, you’re making me cry :bawling: stop it, stop it! I have the same feeling about every of their moments. It’s touching and heart wrenching. 

Funny that you mentioned. Because I started watching Faith and started listening to the ost on YouTube, I was recommended the bts of the ending scene a few days ago. I watched it and they did hug but imja’s hat was in the way. In the end, they settled for the clip without a hug. I was wondering, why not just take the hat off as you walk towards him? That could have easily solved the problem! But all in all, I liked Faith’s ending. Well, I’m not quite done yet so I’ll probably have to touch base on it again after I complete it but from what I remember, I think I like the ending. After years of korean dramas, I have come to appreciate an ending with weight. The imja couple went through a lot and to give them a super happy ending would cheapen the whole story. The bittersweet ending was fitting and it’s what makes me attached to them until today.

I have never seen Faith, but why do i feel betrayed with this statement

"they are still the couple that I feel for the most"

Aren't we sailing on the same ship?? :(

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

24 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Hahahahahahahahaha we are, we are :lol:

Hear me out. MinEun is and will be the only couple I ship in real life. In reel, I love LeeEul but imja couple just hits... differently.

Daejang is so pitiful :bawling:. If you know, you know.

With LG, I wanted him to be happy but I was willing to let go of his happy ending if it made the most sense. In a way, I wanted to suffer for LG. 

With daejang, I NEEDED his happy ending. I just knew he wouldn’t be ok without imja. He’s suffered enough in his life. 

It all comes down to which character I feel for the most and daejang takes the cake. I like to say LG is a man I want to marry and I want to be loved by but daejang is a man I want to love. Daejang needs my love more than LG. Just imagine this, LG losing JTE twice and you will feel daejang’s pain. 

Because I feel for daejang more, I also feel for the imja couple more. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Yes, we are on the same ship, named Lee Min Ho! I love Gon-Eul but I personally  liked the romance between Choi Young and Eun Soo more. It was so slow-burning and sweet.

32 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Goodness, my heart when imja was crying and daejang slipped in front of her to hide her sadness form everyone and held her hands behind his back! Like, you’re making me cry :bawling: stop it, stop it! I have the same feeling about every of their moments. It’s touching and heart wrenching. 

That scene just killed me too! So much of their relationship, particularly on Choi Young's part, was totally nonverbal. Remember the scene in Ep. 14 when they are hiding in the Suribang house and they come into their room? Choi Young turns to her and they are almost nose-to-nose. The look of desire he gives her is epic. He was just awesome in this role. I keep remembering something Song Ji-na said, that a screenwriter always considers themselves lucky when they have an actor that can look at a woman like that.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, msdot said:

That scene just killed me too! So much of their relationship, particularly on Choi Young's part, was totally nonverbal. Remember the scene in Ep. 14 when they are hiding in the Suribang house and they come into their room? Choi Young turns to her and they are almost nose-to-nose. The look of desire he gives her is epic. He was just awesome in this role. I keep remembering something Song Ji-na said, that a screenwriter always considers themselves lucky when they have an actor that can look at a woman like that.

Well said Song Ji-na, well said! 

The scene you mentioned and the gifs posted by @leeminhosny above is one of my favorite scenes. How can the tracing of a shadow be so romantic? 

“Are you going to be alright?”

”Alright... I won’t be.” 

:sad1:
Just go ahead and rip my heart out, daejang! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

I'm on the camp of No TKEM season 2. Sure, if there is season 2 with original cast, i will support 100% . But for now, i would say lets move on and leave TKEM legacy as it is. If there is one, please be a good strong script and clear editing as the story is very complex.

It's good that Hallyu ban is lifted in China and i know that our boy is well loved there. Not sure If a drama can be stream on Netflix and IqiY at the same time. I prefer netflix, it reaches broader audience

I want LMH in Movie so bad, but the last 2 days, i have been missing him and would be ok if his next project is a drama, however, Now i'm really favoring writer No Hee Kyung. After looking at her catalog, she seems to write Strong story with well develop character, and i would love to see LMH in one of her drama. She is no rating queen but she got more baeksang than KES, and we know that International rating is taken care of by LMH. And as far as Local ratings, now we know that Nothing is guaranteed anymore. So, im in favor for strong and well develop story. With no 10 side characters. lol!

1- Yes, if TKEM S2 will be confirmed, we need good editing and great script even stronger than S1, because unfortunately even American Netflix shows start strong on S1 and go downhill in other seasons because they have nothing to say and just keep dragging the show. But TKEM has a lot of good potential and the writer has to be KES. No other writer besides KES can take care of the drama. We will have to see what happens. KES and production company should know about the global success of TKEM. but they may want to enjoy the glory of TKEM and not continue the show. 

2- I thought it was possible to have drama on both platforms. :D  But agree Netflix is better and we know LMH's Chinese fans can somehow find his drama and watch them. :D 

3-  We have had quite some discussion about No Hee Kyung (It is ok that's love), her characters have layers and depth in them for sure. But I  personally also find her dramas boring sometimes. (anyone?) :D She also goes with a lot of characters. Her newest drama, Here, has quite a lot of characters. I would rather see LMH in small cast drama. He already played in 2 dramas with a lot of characters (Heirs, TKEM). So as a change, it will be nice to be in a drama that he gets a lot of screen time. Yes, she isn't queen of ratings and I don't think any of her dramas ever reached 20% and I don't think she cares about it. On the other hand, IMO she makes this mistake of choosing the same cast over and over again especially her Male Lead (HJM, JIS, SHK). JIS is very good actor but I think if she chooses a different actor to create character for, she may produce a drama that is refreshingly different and attracts audience more.  I think if she chooses LMH as her ML for her next drama, makes smaller cast, and goes with a good PD like Lee Eun Bok, she can also get good ratings AND she make her drama reach GLOBAL audience. Believe me, LMH will even bring her ratings that she didn't get in her previous dramas :lol: Because LMH alone in a drama can bring ratings, with good story ratings increase even more.  I think NHK will be blessed if she ever works with LMH. :relieved: :glasses:  I may sound cocky, but maybe the reason why she never offered drama to LMH is that she thought he would not accept her offer. 

*Feel free to agree or disagree with me. I understand we have different opinions. 

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I think NHK will be blessed if she ever works with LMH.

Ummm... that’s true for any writer. 

Am I biased? :lol:

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

*Feel free to agree or disagree with me. I understand we have different opinions.

Agree with the writer or not, we will all celebrate when he signs on to his next project :D

Writer No? Yes, just give me lmh!

Writer Kim Eun Hee? Yes, just give me lmh!

Writer Park? Yes, just give me lmh!

Hong sisters? Yes, just give me lmh! 
Any writer? Yes, just give me lmh! 

GIVE ME LMH!!! 

• LOL 10

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ummm... that’s true for any writer. 

Am I biased? :lol:

Agree with the writer or not, we will all celebrate when he signs on to his next project :D

Writer No? Yes, just give me lmh!

Writer Kim Eun Hee? Yes, just give me lmh!

Writer Park? Yes, just give me lmh!

Hong sisters? Yes, just give me lmh! 
Any writer? Yes, just give me lmh! 

GIVE ME LMH!!! 

GIVE US LMH!! YESSSSS! we want him back!! :bawling:

Please no Hong sisters and no fantasy, LMH deserves more. Ghost stories are old fashion :joy: Their dramas are hit or miss. I would rather get a 10 minute interview than a drama with Hong sisters. :joy: 

Writer Park is free now. She is probably working with her new drama. I think she took 4 year off after LOTBS, right?  

Writer park? Yes and give me LMH! :joy:

Isn't it funny how our discussions look like we are running in a circle? Around this circle we see Writers and stories, so we talk about them in this circle again and again. :joy:  I bet LMH will work with a writer we never mentioned here. :D  Maybe a new writer! 

• LOL 7

5 hours ago, scrawford said:

we know that International rating is taken care of by LMH. And as far as Local ratings, now we know that Nothing is guaranteed anymore. So, im in favor for strong and well develop story. With no 10 side characters.

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

You know the neck kiss we got in TKEM was perfect and delivered the adult feels well without going into details. Details can be left to the audience imagination

:approves:

20 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Isn't funny how discussion look like we are running in a circle? Around this circle we see Writers and stories, so we talk about them in this circle again and again. 

It seems like we all stuck in a time loop:joy:

• LOL 5

Quizz:  :glasses:

How long has it been since we heard about LMH? 

1) 10 days  2) 19 days  3) 15 days  4)all options are wrong, you didn't calculate correctly LOL  :joy:

5 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

:approves:

It seems like we all stuck in a time loop:joy:

My Chingu!!!  Yess!!  We are stuck and only LMH can reset the time for us :joy:

LMH is the flute with whom we can stop this circle!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

It would be nice to see LMH in a drama with Kim Yoo Jung. She is an excellent child actress, also with good visuals: look at her below  doing a Pulp Fiction spiel with Ji Chang Wook. Now that  she is all grown up she gives a feisty Jeon Ji Hyun vibe 

during the time when My Sassy Girl came out.

@Joojix

18 minutes ago, Joojix said:

It would be nice to see LMH in a drama with Kim Yoo Jung

I like KJY too! She is talented and pretty. But isn't she too young? I think they have age gap. I like LMH to star with younger actress too like KJW, Kang Sora, KGE, PSH, KTR, and IU. but KJY is a lot younger. Korean viewers like Noona romance when ML is younger like even 7 years or more but the other way round isn't really something they like to see. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

KJY is a lot younger. Korean viewers like Noona romance when ML is younger like even 7 years or more but the other way round isn't really something they like to see. 

Yes agree, if Im not mistaken JCW is same age as LMH 

Spoiler

I remember reading Knetz make a big deal abt their age gap, during the first week of BR maybe because KYJ character is a high school in there so its quite turn off for them seeing her character being in relationship with 30 yo man

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Joojix said:

It would be nice to see LMH in a drama with Kim Yoo Jung. She is an excellent child actress, also with good visuals: look at her below  doing a Pulp Fiction spiel with Ji Chang Wook. Now that  she is all grown up she gives a feisty Jeon Ji Hyun vibe 

during the time when My Sassy Girl came out.

I like KYJ but she is so young for LMH, I want her for other my favourite young actors:lol: (like Yeo Jin Go)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Yes agree, if Im not mistaken JCW is same age as LMH 

Hide contents

I remember reading Knetz make a big deal abt their age gap, during the first week of BR maybe because KYJ character is a high school in there so its quite turn off for them seeing her character being in relationship with 30 yo man

Yes, I read that too. Korean netizens are generally sensitive about age gap. Noona romance has no limit. :joy:

But romance with older ML and younger FL cause negativity and I don't think there is a Hit Korean drama out there like that. To be honest, I personally don't like it when FL is a lot younger. I don't know why I am totally fine with Noona romance. :joy:

To be honest, I don't think LMH himself and his agency agree to this either. They already know how their people view this type romance. You know when Older actress date younger actor, it is mostly ok. But when it is the other way, you should see Korean people reaction. :D

If LMH gets paired with Kim Tae Hee (Married, older, 2 kids already), Korean viewers are ok! She is pretty and still young looking. I would rather see LMH with KTH than KYJ. :joy:

BUT, please why much older and why much younger?? Does not SK have younger Korean actress like PSH, KGE, Kang Sora, IU, KJW, Kim Tae Ri?  We do have options! :D 

I don't mind LMH to have reunion with PSH (7 years have passed) than he gets paired up with much older married or much younger kid. :joy:  Balance? anyone? Yo-yo kid?

• LOL 7

Aww that’s too bad though, Kim Yoo Jung shows so much potential, she can be the next Jeon Ji Hyun but yes just too young! :sweatingbullets: :lol: Her impersonation of Uma Thurman is spot on. Maybe in a few years time. 

Wow Just realized it’s been almost 20 years since My Sassy Girl came out. Time flies so fast! KYJ reminds me so much of Jeon Ji Hyun and that was the time Hallyu movies came in.

• Like 1

Good Morning Minoz,:heart3:

*love his James Deen look 

lee-min-ho.jpg

@msdotthat was a killer kiss with Imja:wub:

Hahaha, looks like we both enjoyed LMH in pain. Is not that we are cruel, but he does it so...so....so.. you know i know . 

@scrawfordyou will enjoyed watching Faith, give a try. No regret. You will love the imja couple :smooches3:

@Heretorantare you two timing ?  you want to marry LG and to be loved, but you love Daejang more !

That's dangerous, girl, you want to get beheaded !!!! :joy:

@leeminhosnyawwwwwwwww.. that gif is my favourite too. :sparklyeyes:

@Nikaa94Yessssssssssss... LMH please come back. 

We can be the New Writer and don't under estimates what the storyline will surface.

Lots of skinship, blood teary eyes, pain,bed scenes, etccccccccccccccc:joy:

WE ARE ALL STUCKED IN A UNIVERSE TIME LOOP ! :bawling: hungry for LMH !

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

@msdotthat was a killer kiss with Imja:wub:

Hahaha, looks like we both enjoyed LMH in pain. Is not that we are cruel, but he does it so...so....so.. you know i know . 

We all love lmh in pain! 

LG should have been stabbed so we could have seen lmh in pain! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Heretorantare you two timing ?  you want to marry LG and to be loved, but you love Daejang more !

That's dangerous, girl, you want to get beheaded !!!!

Who to choose when one will make me happy while the other, I want to make happy?

In reality, I would marry LG. In dramas, I choose to love daejang. 

:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1