Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

45 minutes ago, scrawford said:

AHahhaahah..... Yes, we need to play detective on his new project. 

I feel like both writer and PD are equally important, The writer determine the the story, character development and dialogue while PD is vital in presenting the Story telling. If we learn anything from TKEM, we also know how important editor is, so hopefully we also get a good editor, hehehe

I want him to do IG live so he can update us on what he is up to and yes, future project.

That sounds like fun! although honestly, i don't know many SK Writer. For now i'm rooting for Kim Eun her and the writer of Faith (She wrote sandglass and Healer) and i love Fight my way and the writer is Im Sang-choon which is also the writer for When Camelia Blooms. So if LMH wants to do heartwarming romance story, that would be the writer im rooting for. And/or the writer of Something in the rain (Pretty Noona), i love that drama and how real it depicts the culture in SK for working women and it tackles on taboo relationship as well.

Yes Detective Minoz!! :glasses:  I can already picture ourselves posting here and having so much fun, *sigh* when??

------------

Yes, editor important. Hope we get a great one. Wish we could look up names of editors too :joy:

--------------

I have included the name of the writers you mentioned in my post- Agree with Kim Eun Hee but she is busy now. The thing is that she seems fast and active so we can wait for her drama to finish. Agree with Camellia writer, she is talented. Something in the rain was good too but I didn't like her mom's character. lol 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Writer is the most important one and of course Director. We have to do a full analysis of the writer and PD, come up with a summary and share it with others. LOL 

I think we are all now sensitive about who the writer will be and will take out our magnifying glasses! LOL

Also, We have to analyze LMH's character description. I am so curious to know what he will choose. 

YES YES YES to "interview, magazine spread, good CF and photoshoot for fashion brands or even better IG live."

After he came from MS, i remember he had IG live. what happened? We want more please!! Just imagine seeing him LIVE!!! :bawling:

Can we make a list of writers (Except the two no no, ) and express our ideas and guess? It can be fun but I don't know who to start with. Let me know if you are interested. LOL :D 

Reveal hidden contents

@scrawford @Heretorant @CarolynH@gtLmh0622 @Chellsee  @willenette  

@rubyminho   @Miss Pizza  @syntyche   @SophieH  @Edgar Pordwed  @Layali  @CallieP   @htk9207  @OneDramaholic  @1ouise   @Lacylee  @yuiy78  @Heilo  @mychoiyoung   @Myhun  @Joojix

* I try to remember your names and tag you. But if I didn't sorry! :)  You know I love you all. :heart:

The writers are not put in any specific order.

1-Yoo Young-A (Movie: Kim Ji-Young: Born 1982, On your wedding day, because I love you, Drama: Encounter, entertainer) 

2- Im Sang-Choon  (Fight for my way, when camellia blooms)

3- Jung Hyun-Jung (Romance is a bonus book, Five Enough, Discovery of Love, I need romance 3)  

4- Jo Gwang-Jin (itaewoon class)

5- Song Ji-Na  (Faith, Healer)

6- Yoo Hyun-Mi (SKY castle)

7- Jang Young-Cheol (Vagabond, empress Ki, History of salary man)

8- Song Jae-Jung (W, Memories of Alahmbra, Nine: 9 Times Time Travel)

9- Jin Soo-Wan (Chicago typewriter, Kill me Heal Me)

10- Park Hae-Young (My Mister, another Miss oh)

11 Kim Eun Hee (Signal, Kingdom) 

12- No Hee-Kyung  (Here (new), Live, Dear my friends, that winter the wind blows, It's Ok, That's love)

I vote for 1, 3,6,9,11

I would choose Kim Eun Hee & Song Ji Na. I think TKEM has made us realize how important it is to have an excellent director tht able to execute the script. I would love to see LMH work with PD Lee Eun Bok &  ofc PD Jin Hyuk again. 

I want to see LMH play an anti hero type but Im not sure if the dark thriller theme suits SK audience since most of ratings Kdrama now is generally single digit. If he indeed go for Netflix, then Im 100% excited for it:sparklyeyes:

53 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I feel like both writer and PD are equally important, The writer determine the the story, character development and dialogue while PD is vital in presenting the Story telling. If we learn anything from TKEM, we also know how important editor is, so hopefully we also get a good editor, hehehe

I want him to do IG live so he can update us on what he is up to and yes, future project.

That sounds like fun! although honestly, i don't know many SK Writer. For now i'm rooting for Kim Eun her and the writer of Faith (She wrote sandglass and Healer) and i love Fight my way and the writer is Im Sang-choon which is also the writer for When Camelia Blooms. So if LMH wants to do heartwarming romance story, that would be the writer im rooting for. And/or the writer of Something in the rain (Pretty Noona), i love that drama and how real it depicts the culture in SK for working women and it tackles on taboo relationship as well.

Yes2 I love FFMW. Ah, heartwarming love strory with LMH. Haihhhhh I would sign up anytime, anyday (I mean watching his drama ofc:phew::heart: I also hope tht his project does not surrounds by controversies again. We saw how it happened with TKEM right. In SK, it will somehow gives negative impact to the drama. Back to back controversies in back to back project. Urghhhh Thats the thing tht I dont ever want to see happen to our boy.

Ps: Im just woke up from my nap, I dream LMH was fighting against zombies:joy: either I really missing him or I hv psychic ability to see future now:doggie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oh..... Like the news come out and we start discussing right? That is what i LOVEE too. I will start with his hairstyle. LOL It is 100 times more fun before movie released or drama airs.We can have a lot of fun. That is what I most look forward to.  Minoz!! Lets promise each other that when the news of anyyy project come out, we fire up this thread and raise it to the sky with our posts. :glasses:  Now that I know what it feels like without LMH's projects, I know how to better appreciate every minute in future :joy:

I feel empty too.. :(  Without LMH, I feel lost too. When TKEM aired, I had so much excitement every week and there were a lot of things to look forward too. But now nothing! He doesn't even update his IG ..:bawling: 

There is this variety show called busted. It is Korean and I think it is also on Netflix. How about that? there is this guy, not sure his name, he is quite funny. I think there are many good Korean variety shows.I am not familiar with them though. I heard about busted somewhere. 

Nikaa, ye, this is an SK web TV show on Netflix. IDK if you're referring to Yoo Jae Suk or Lee Kwang Soo. For me, they're both funny in that show. :blush:

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

You can’t stop me even if you wanted it. I’ll be here day and night! 

Can he sign on to 3 movies at a time? So we won’t have to wait too long in between each project? I see other actors doing that. 

Omo, am I cruel? I am over working him huh? He needs time to live and most importantly, time to date too :lol: You know who. 

Heretorant, these actors who may be doing this may have a small role that they could finish up in a day or two of shooting like for smaller independent films. But for big production outfit, movies that are released in any given year were typically in production the year before. It doesn’t mean that because the two movies are released in the same year that the productions were also going on simultaneously. Film productions are long days -12 to 14 hours, many times overnight to get the right shots. Before it even starts, the actor will have his schedule worked out, to know when he is needed - so again, if there are two films for the actor in production at once, a tight schedule would be adhered to by each production company. Things run over more often than not - in time and money - so it would not be uncommon to have to adjust the schedules obviously. However they do try hard to stick to the rigorous schedule. So, ye you're cruel - overworking him - hahaha - BTW, are you rooting/shipping him for someone, just curious LOL :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

This is hilarious. Nigerians are the best thing about Social media

Nigerian men sent a letter warning Lee Min Ho to stay away from their girlfriends, what happened?

This Letter To Lee Min Ho Is The Common Concern Of Many Nigerian Men.

Recently, the netizens were very interested in a funny letter from a Nigerian man to actor Lee Min Ho. Because his girlfriend loved Lee Min Ho so much that she neglected him, the man was deeply miserable and considered the actor a love rival so he sent a warning letter.

In the letter, the man criticized Lee Min Ho and gave him a serious warning but did not forget to “shameless” ask the actor about the shampoo he’s been using with the desire to become as attractive as him. With the success of the drama series “The King: Eternal Monarch”, Lee Min Ho has become an actor that is loved by many Nigerian female fans, so the funny letter below is also the common voice of many Nigerian men.

“Dear Hyung,

I am writing this letter to you on behalf of the Boyfriends Association of Nigeria

Lee, your appearance on screen alone has caused a lot of pain and damage to our relationships. you are a threat to Nigerian boyfriends! In fact, I’d say you’ve killed thousands of relationships a few days. Oh why?

I want you to know that it’s fine that you are fine, you are not God.

I also want you to know that this life is vanity. All of us will wear white long garments when we get to heaven and nobody will be finer than each other.

Apart from your curly hair, smooth Skin and your pink lips that are softer than today’s bread, I don’t see what you have that we don’t have. It’s black, we are black, no be say we kill person.. Black lives matter bruh! Our girlfriends no longer post our pictures as MCM or MCW, it’s now your picture that we see on their statuses upandan. Even some of them still captioned you as their MCF, hanhan!

The only time they post our pictures is when they need 2j urgently. As I am writing this to you, I’m in severe pain right now.

My girlfriend has best posting your pictures back to back since Monday. But I’m a strong Man, I leave you for God.

But wait, his you dey do am? Which soap do you use? Is there something that you do and we don’t do?

We know that there are levels to these things. Stop tormenting our relationship. Stop making us feel as if we are bad boyfriends. Please leave our girlfriends alone.

So the entire association from all over Nigeria has come together as one and sent me to tell you to stay away from our girlfriends!

Yours faithfully.”

Lee Min Ho is one of the leading Korean actors at the moment, he has a great influence not only in Asia but also around the world, from South America to Africa. Though Asian visual would not suit the taste in Africa, Lee Min Ho is still the top favorite Korean star in many African countries, including Nigeria.

20200625183131-15932424790511490332944.j

20200625184025-1593242479144670036609.jp

Lee Min Ho was called by the Nigerian female fans as the “national son-in-law”. On June 22 – Lee Min Ho’s birthday, he once again became a hot topic on Nigerian social networks, resulting in the humorous letter above.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

https://youtu.be/IiA5cvvQmz4

This is one of OST from Faith that I really like. Teardrop. Please listen it. It hits the right emotions from drama.

For the next project, if it's drama, then I want him to collaborate once again with Song Ji Na. I think I love her more than KES :sweat_smile:

About PD, I wish once more he would collaborate with Jin Hyuk. They are best friend after all. And I recall that JH also wants to work with LMH again. So, why not.

But tbh, I really want him in a movie. With character that has a dark and gloomy side, but also has high integrity. If he is a villain, then it should be a villain with high dignity and integrity. I really love The Godfather, so hahaha, something like that.

Or something like Al Pacino in Scent of Women.

Or like Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets.

Or like Leo in his movies like Shutter Island or great gatsby or inception or Man in the iron mask, etc

Or like Brad Pitt in Fight Club (one of the best movies that ever been produced), or Legend of the fall, etc

Or Tom cruise in his Jerry Maguiree

Hahaha I could continue with a  very looong list.

Sorry

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

[D Planning┃'Hand' craze ② again] North America shakes'Kingdom' Nigeria swallows'The King'

'Hopyeong' overseas

Leading the way in promoting Korean culture

news_1593138480_900638_m_1.jpeg

skipped unrelated 

Currently, the most popular drama in the world is'The King: Lord of Eternity' starring Lee Min-ho. When looking at the global online video service (OTT) Netflix ranking by country,'The King' continues to be the number one in Nigeria, and ranked in the top ten in Romania, Turkey and India.

credit: https://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/900638?sc=Naver

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

news_1593138480_900638_m_1.jpeg

Currently, the most popular drama worldwide is 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' starring Lee Min-ho. If you look at Netflix's ranking of global online video service (OTT) by country, "The King" has been ranked No. 1 in Nigeria and has been ranked within the top 10 in Romania, Turkey, and India.

The popularity of Korean dramas following the win of "Parasite" in the Academy Awards and popularity of K-pop group  BTS, which have fans from around the world, is helping to rekindle the Korean Wave. Thanks to the platform that transcends time and space, the craze for Korean dramas is starting from now on, and it is expected to intensify in the future. 

An official from Studio Dragon, a drama production company, said that there are many viewers who are attracted to the theme of Korean romance and fall in love with the story, adding, "Viewers around the world are attracted to Korean dramas that are well-made. The popularity of Korean dramas has just begun, and I think they will become more popular in the future."

"The consumers who liked K-pop, which led to the Korean Wave in the past, were narrow," he said. "On the other hand, viewers of Korean dramas show a pattern of watching where a conclusion of a drama leads to watching another drama to fill the void. In the end, they become interested in K-content beyond Korean dramas, which encompasses all kinds of movies, songs, and performances. This is the power of content and platform," he explained.

full article:

https://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/900638?sc=Naver

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

I got excited when opening this thread thinking there must be new news for LHM since it's moving so fast. Lol! Everyone is missing him and I am too.

Not sure about movie this days since pandemic is affecting movie industry maybe when things are more stable. But yes to Netflix.  Hoping incredible script landing his way. No more rating related issues and he focus on his craft. He can starts a new trend and becomes world renowned actor. 

Spoiler

He can starts LMH virus in Nigeria and eventually worldwide. :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

My projections about the The King eternal Monarch have always been on point since early episode. I was neutral when going in and tracking it for fun but I could tell that it was gonna be major hit worldwide and probably the only person who predicted such things when people were focussed on something else I was only tracking. Not LMH-fan or KGE-fan just neutral bystander.

In order to track a Tv-show or a blockbuster movie you have to look for the ''Take-off'' Thats how the professionals do tracking. They can make sometimes good projections before the movie hits the theater. They follow SNS movements and build-ups. I applied the same with TKEM and I have done trackings before and it's my hobby. I have tracked before Aladdin and Spider-man far from. 

TKEM's take-off gave me an indiction and insight to something others didn't see because I was probably the only one who knew this on before hand. It was trending high on Twitter while alot of people were talking about it on Facebook and Instagram if added together they became multiple millions of people talking about it at once and then you have to consider the word of mouth they will leave. I said it will enter top 10 worldwide for 2020 and it pretty much has already. I saw it was ranked 9 according on news. 

It has ranked in 45 countries 

Spoiler

Asia
----------------
1.Malaysia
2.Japan
3.Taiwan
4.Thailand
5.Vietnam
6.Singapore
7.Phillippines
8.South Korea
9.Hong Kong

10.Nepal
-------------

The Subcontinent
---------------
11.India
12.Bangladesh
13.Sri Lanka

14.Maldives
-----------
Africa
---------
15.Nigeria
16.Egypt
17.Morocco

18.Ghana
19.Algeria
---------

Europe
------------
20.Ukraine
21.Romania
22.Bulgaria
23.Turkey
------------

Latin America and the Caribbeans
--------------
24.Boliva
25.Colombia
26.Mexico
27.Chile
28.Dominic Republic
29.Costa Rica
30.Honduras
31.Guatemala
32.Nicaragua
33.Barbados
34.Haiti
35.Ecuador
36.Peru
37.El Salvador
38.Trinidad and Tobago

39.Jamaica
40.Panama
--------------

Gulf countries
-----------
41. Qatar
42. UAE
43. Oman
44. Saudi Arabia
45. Kuwait

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a consequence of this I also predicted that LMH' SNS will caught fire which it did. I said he will make 10-12  million followers in two halfs during airing and post-airing due to TKEM's effect. He has already covered 6-mio followers since the last 9 weeks. He has remaining another 6 mio to add in the post-airing they will come in until around september-october and I won't rule out going higher then that

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 4

Vietnamese fans spend hundreds of millions on Lee Min Ho's 34th birthday

This is the first time fans spent a lot of money to celebrate a foreign star's birthday.

On the occasion of Lee Min Ho's 34th birthday, his actor fan community in Vietnam has performed many extremely congratulatory activities.

Specifically, Lee Min Ho fans in Vietnam have spent $ 7,000 (more than 160 million VND) for an outdoor LED lighting system project to celebrate his birthday. On the two LED panels, his fans showed two different videos, introducing the actor's most memorable moments and images.

photo-1-1592836078188917894867.jpg

photo-1-15928360683751081242116.jpg

Born on June 22, 1987 in Seoul, South Korea, Lee Min Ho has more than 14 years of artistic activity, and has become a globally influential star. As of June 15, 2020, he is the South Korean actor with the most followers on social networks with a total of 65 million, even more than the Korean population.

https://kenh14.vn/fan-viet-manh-tay-chi-ca-tram-trieu-mung-sinh-nhat-tuoi-34-cua-lee-min-ho-20200622213338383.chn

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, happivirus said:

I got excited when opening this thread thinking there must be new news for LHM since it's moving so fast. Lol! Everyone is missing him and I am too.

Not sure about movie this days since pandemic is affecting movie industry maybe when things are more stable. But yes to Netflix.  Hoping incredible script landing his way. No more rating related issues and he focus on his craft. He can starts a new trend and becomes world renowned actor. 

Reveal hidden contents

He can starts LMH virus in Nigeria and eventually worldwide. :joy:

His already world reowned actor but he can always expand further.  

I tend to agree with some posters in here who want to see him do a Movie and TKEM 2( It comes with alot of benefits it expands him worldwide) I won't even mind seeing him continue on TKEM for few more seasons as the global reward seems to be great and the world seems to be into so continuing with that is probably the best decision for him but he could do movies on the side while doing TKEM has a purpose for his career and he should use it. I think S2 TKEM will expand further globally and so will his social media and as an actor he needs this type of worldly love

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

*** Korean show business is rich and diverse. And because competition is in full swing. I stumbled upon an article in which several popular actors TF were publicized. This may be right/wrong - since this is figure-wise, just want to share it here. :blush:

********************************************************************************

Top 10 List of the Highest Paid Korean Actors in 2020

5. Lee Min Ho

FB_IMG_15932983072950378-2.jpg

62,000 USD per episode

Lee Min Ho has significant following worldwide. He gained widespread fame with his role as Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flower 2009. His recent drama is The King: Eternal Monarch.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source  http://kimchistories.com/kim-soo-hyun-tops-highest-paid-korean-actors-list-of-2020/?fbclid=IwAR1dzI7Pjxh2Fk4gOvPgkqd2YQaXICor5jBLNMD9x08f5fZPAkQ1bBWozE0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 years after 'Meteor Garden', Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum are still close as brothers

Many fans couldn't help but admire the close relationship like brothers of "Curly guy" Lee Min Ho and "Ceramic guy" Kim Bum.

Recently, a blogger posted an article about her recent trip to Jeju. In the post, the blogger mentioned seeing Lee Min Ho with Kim Bum, Jung Il Woo and Woo Do Hwan at Café Graygrove on the island. 

Accordingly, the four stars had coffee on the terrace at the bar after surfing together.

Lee%20Min%20Ho%201.jpg

Lee%20Min%20Ho%204.jpg

Although there were no photos taken with the post, Lee Min Ho did indeed go to Jeju recently. Information that he met Kim Bum, his co-star in "Boys Over Flowers," showed that the two still have a close relationship after 11 years of broadcast.

Lee%20Min%20Ho%205.jpg

Jung Il Woo was also with them, who has been friends with Lee Min Ho since high school. While Woo Do Hwan worked recently with Min Ho in "The King: Eternal Monarch."

Many fans could not help but enjoy seeing Lee Min Ho with his friends after his work was completed. They also believe that Min Ho invited Woo Do Hwan to join them like F4 in "Boys Over Flowers".

https://giaoducthoidai.vn/11-nam-sau-vuon-sao-bang-lee-min-ho-va-kim-bum-van-than-nhu-anh-em-20200626105524333.html

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lol! Not another one. Been hearing this forever and not sure where their resources came from always put the same actor at no1 spot.  Sorry not having a go @willenette

Just the article itself. And the strange thing is every follow articles gonna use this as their resource. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, happivirus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Lol! Not another one. Been hearing this forever and not sure where their resources came from always put the same actor at no1 spot.  Sorry not having a go @willenette

Just the article itself. And the strange thing is every follow articles gonna use this as their resource. 

He has never released his income or salary never once in his life. His agency and him never post anything like that. It's basically unofficial stuff that has been circlating for awhile everybody knows it in here. Just ignore it we don't as fans never post his salary or income in here

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Nikaa94

Thanks for tagging me. I've been reading excerpts of Faith just hours ago so definitely I would choose first Song Jina as the writer. 

Second would be Kim Eun Hee because my all time favorite is Signal. I don't know any of the actors when I watched it. I didn't even know who Kim Hye Soo is. But what truly impressed me was how the narrative was written to make the viewers immediately pulled in to the character who wasn't even in the present time line. Daebak. Unfortunately I no longer have the thirst to watch zombie themed stories so I didn't try her newest hit Kingdom. 

Other writers who I favor right now are the following:

Im Sang Yoon "Camellia Blooms" 

Park Hae Young "My Mister and Another Oh Hae Young" Both are healing dramas but totally different vibe. 

I really loved Encounter but the writer's others works I am not familiar with so not including this writer. 

I must say that no matter how brilliant the script is, if the PD decides to do it his way or the production crew is having budget problems, then the result would still be a mess. 

PD and Writer must be on equal terms or in agreement on how to flesh out the characters and make the story engaging and intriguing to pull in the viewers.

Some of the problems I have seen that made me drop the drama:

1)The plot sounds interesting on paper but came out flat upon watching. 

2) A really good writer makes you care not just for the main characters but for the supporting cast as well.

Which is why I voted for Camellia Blooms writer because every character was loved saved for the killer, of course. In fact I kept thinking that he was merely framed. ^_^

I am adding this last paragraph to explain that this is only my personal view. I am not imposing or trying to change anyone else views.

Meaning as a faithful viewer of kdramas over the years, my favorite viewing list has dwindled next to nothing. One very recently watched drama has faded into oblivion the moment it ended. And just to be clear it's not TKEM. 

So now my choices are more or less all about characters that speaks to me. Stories that warm my weary heart and leaves a smile on my face.

It's the same with TKEM. I readily rooted for Lee Gon because of what his character had to go through at such a young age. His character already pulled me into the story. 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

@Nikaa94

Thanks for tagging me. I've been reading excerpts of Faith just hours ago so definitely I would choose first Song Jina as the writer. 

Second would be Kim Eun Hee because my all time favorite is Signal. I don't know any of the actors when I watched it. I didn't even know who Kim Hye Soo is. But what truly impressed me was how the narrative was written to make the viewers immediately pulled in to the character who wasn't even in the present time line. Daebak. Unfortunately I no longer have the thirst to watch zombie themed stories so I didn't try her newest hit Kingdom. 

Other writers who I favor right now are the following:

Im Sang Yoon "Camellia Blooms" 

Park Hae Young "My Mister and Another Oh Hae Young" Both are healing dramas but totally different vibe. 

I really loved Encounter but the writer's others works I am not familiar with so not including this writer. 

I must say that no matter how brilliant the script is, if the PD decides to do it his way or the production crew is having budget problems, then the result would still be a mess. 

PD and Writer must be on equal terms or in agreement on how to flesh out the characters and make the story engaging and intriguing to pull in the viewers.

Some of the problems I have seen that made me drop the drama:

1)The plot sounds interesting on paper but came out flat upon watching. 

2) A really good writer makes you care not just for the main characters but for the supporting cast as well.

Which is why I voted for Camellia Blooms writer because every character was loved saved for the killer, of course. In fact I kept thinking that he was merely framed. ^_^

htk,  I couldn't agree with you more - Pre-production is essential in the drama/filmmaking process, because without proper planning, your production could run over time, the film could go over budget, or you could find yourself in the editing room with missing content. Some even say, “Production is pre-production.” Whether it’s storyboarding, location scouting, or budgeting, (script/PD/budget, etc.) each of them plays a crucial role in the success of your project. Drama/Filmmaking is an expensive business. The producer needs to secure funding to pay for the entire pre-production, production, and post-production process, in addition to marketing and distribution once the drama/film is complete. Getting your project/production funded can sometimes take years. Therefore, some filmmakers move forward without funding and pay for their film out-of-pocket; then they sell or license the rights to it after it’s complete. :blush: BTW, I love the drama, When The Camella Blooms.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Just imagine walking into a cafe or restaurant and seeing LMH, Jung I Woo, Woo Do Hwan and Kim Bum sitting at a table!
would you:

1. Be so gobsmacked you just stare at them

2. Act cool but sneak peeks at them and try to get a photo
3. Go up to them and ask for autographs

4. Go up to them and congratulate LMH and Woo Do Hwan on TKEM and try to remember what drama the other two are in.

4. Ask if you can take a photo.
5. Respect privacy and do nothing.

Me - I think I would be so overcome I’d just sit and look at them!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Just imagine walking into a cafe or restaurant and seeing LMH, Jung I Woo, Woo Do Hwan and Kim Bum sitting at a table!
would you:

1. Be so gobsmacked you just stare at them

2. Act cool but sneak peeks at them and try to get a photo
3. Go up to them and ask for autographs

4. Go up to them and congratulate LMH and Woo Do Hwan on TKEM

4. Ask if you can take a photo.
5. Respect privacy and do nothing.

Me - I think I would be so overcome I’d just sit and look at them!

Lindyloo, it's #5 for me......Ever since when I see one I always act like this. I maybe a fan but not an obsessed one, though. hahaha - :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1