The Second Soompi Survival Games

agenth

Staff Notice 1

Staff posted this notice on the board and public areas. As a general rule, the termination notice does not mention the reason, but staff is whispering about it.... As you pass the hallway, this song is blasted to force general cheer. 

Spoiler

QNh8bb4FXZLpQQe1zvEltZvwv_-_zj0sq6hbWKGR

Cha Seo Joon

@Lmangla

Agency 4

situation: character cut; unknown reason

rcYrU5G3MRIqpuvqvYYqroTxPae4XXLK2WX8SAUV

Jang Se Hyun

@UnniSarah

Agency 10

situation: youtubers speculate on replacement with Wang Wook

0YnUobomX2fM1xw_R9k-D1ryIegFn0dLsUaMfY_6

Kim Won Hae

@SC2019

Agency 3

6xtlmqWZTA1fGCrGSD_Yhuja7kvmMIqtocM3tz2k

Han Ji Pyeong

4evrkdrama

Agency 9

situation: conflict with Lee Sang Yi, less popular than Lee Sang Yi

UGkcgWK3ExrI38qSrYmTG1E4XkIwMOQC-3YU5_FY

Lim Ju Hwan

@syntyche

Agency 9

situation: gossiped by Lee Soo Hyuk and Comrade Joo

9bFJgCvDyEmVW3BkbAO6YweCteEuZvz3i75XgVSv

Cha Sung Hoon

@angela0612

Agency 4

situation: Robber's harsh critique, missed on practice due to barricading in dressing room

• Shocked 7
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I noticed that he is always alone so far but plotting something. He doesn`t want to be unnoticed. :) I hope that doesn`t turn against him.

He is very noticable. His story brings tension and grabs attention, seriously, explosive in the piano? That's quiet something. Originality, speciality, smartness and good looking. He finds the way to the top! 

:yay:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

5 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

He is very noticable. His story brings tension and grabs attention, seriously, explosive in the piano? That's quiet something. Originality, speciality, smartness and good looking. He finds the way to the top! 

So far so good. If he has to go he could get down with a bang. NO to barricading in the dressing room.  :crazy:

• LOL 11
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, larus said:

I noticed that he is always alone so far but plotting something. He doesn`t want to be unnoticed. :) I hope that doesn`t turn against him.

I keep meaning to ask you - did you see Dr Brain? He's in it and has a juicy role there. :)

Ufff....we just lost so many people at once! This game is brutal! @agenth and/or your computer, you're not being any kinder here. :blink::lol:

Will miss you guys @Lmangla @UnniSarah @SC2019 @4evrkdrama @syntyche @angela0612

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I keep meaning to ask you - did you see Dr Brain? He's in it and has a juicy role there

No I have not seen it yet. I know he was there and of course is it another deep voice actor, Lee Sun Kyun. I heard there will be the second season. If so, I will watch it then.

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Ufff....we just lost so many people at once!

At this rate, in 3-4 days no one will be left.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 6

QNh8bb4FXZLpQQe1zvEltZvwv_-_zj0sq6hbWKGR

Cha Seo Joon

@Lmangla

Agency 4 

here let me provide the reason that he got cut in the first round. he read the draft and realizes the writer is someone named phoebe. he is not sure what will happen and so tries to ask the PD -- will there be ghosts? will there be multiple deaths? will the dog die? will there be randon affairs based on unexplained attraction? writer heard about his question, got annoyed and told PD -- "cut him out of the drama!" PD was disappointed as he was hoping to drum up ratings via abs but phoebe writer was having a temper tauntrum. so PD agreed to cut the character by sending him off randomly to some foreign country to become a photographer. - the end. -

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, larus said:

Princess Aurora`s writer? Than everything is explained. :brokenheart:

yes, the weird writer of princess aurora and 3 seasons of love feature marriage, divorce and ghosts. 

• LOL 12

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yes, the weird writer of princess aurora and 3 seasons of love feature marriage, divorce and ghosts. 

I wasn`t interested reading about the drama but it really have ghosts? I thought Penthouse was ridiculous but the latest work of Im Sung Han writer might take the cake.

• LOL 12

27 minutes ago, larus said:

At this rate, in 3-4 days no one will be left.

That was the evil plan all along. Why did we sign up for this?!! Ahh now I remember - @partyon and @agenth were selling it hard. Almost all will die and the winner will get a Viki Pass. It does sound like Squid Game.

• LOL 11

Night 1

We're not in a jungle. People can meet up and have dinner and drinks together, or do whatever they want. But they still remain on the set as they are housed there for the time they are contracted, why? Because people are nosy and want to know what you are doing...

in any case, remember that the walls have eyes and ears here. 

Spoiler

En6BvNXYRet7UReC_OVNx6eHzi3r30fdrgeH5xZv

Lee Soo Hyuk @Min2206does a juggling act, juggling the bones of the fallen tributes.

dQ_s3-cxq9s1Ay4j_KwWrBBh0ZdqDNYGQjGw2DPA

1BoyWgD5u-tMi6RdByALYzJOC1vKCF6_hODDCgkO

Kim Seulgi @happinessperforms a marvelous magic trick: pulling a quarter out of Baek Tae Min's @twinkle_little_starear!

-LZX2rYKXyQ_kpScy461POQzZZjMEEgVFR7a4-yR

Ji Dwi @ferily  falls asleep in his seat.

jGtluRMQal17OWZH5Up0YSQFlHKK9UV_QlCesZCr

_kxtFuBB7g18dT0iIoGf32oHHUzf3wF93FJVdHsT

lKHu3lxiU4_qUbGtnG0y-PRiVmSAbLLK_AJPxCm6

Yoon Park @ktcjdrama and Robber @Ameera Ali decide to team up until Lee Sang Yi  @maribellais defeated.

bDzxHf2_uJX5QizeG9ZlNNj4hqjBtQlf9qvI0P57

DW4f8O9wdd5B1G4QfEq1Fc9NmTrkdRnl9Dgt3rpm

RrKT4czHQ29Cba7FlXgq4aZ68u03I01WCwWzk773

Yoo In Young@the_sweetroad, Hacker Ahjumma@Sunset, and Joon Young @rocher22  shine a light on their problems.

pvPpGVJbarNdQMik0a3zZ-02-H69wxYsWpCiAcC8

xfoG4rdHoN17dzccPpBXvgwtjblIlZQd8VuudN1W

tPXbcII5EyyDZr2467bnlLVjztLuTu_NVcaXHJ4K

Song Yoon Ah @LeftCoastOppa  and Kim Joon @joccu  decide to team up until Jung Gun Joo@sadthe1st is defeated.

bPD6DmHZH-nYYUR_-aoZ3hs0i9C4Qzz8z4dGVelH

Comrade Joo @gm4queen sets off fireworks.

965-OFdU9j_IaQkeLHCZHC3Jz7mF4EGiyJncvb1G

LK9ccyq_z325hIpF8fubxQH7ebhVNzlUHfOaK_4K

d3M2yHwAN7lIGoF_ueICrY-SM4ElTWmUHkjx-CvT

pWooHbXSVM3IZgbGgovPJs3Rluun-ecyNq4UxtDD

Wang Wook @Sky Kang, Yu Min Hyuk @lexicon , Park Joong Gil @Idylla Kaizoku, and Cha Moo Jin @larus  ease on down, ease on down the road.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, agenth said:

PS for those who don't know what ease on down means:

Just when I've thought participating in this game will be stressful, now reading in English gives me scare here. How could you?

:sad1:

(I'm not dead yet, right?)

:dead:

Edit: I even confused pronouns. 

:crazily:

• LOL 12