[Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편

Maetawinz

Both JTBC’s “Forecasting Love and Weather” and tvN’s “Twenty Five, Twenty One” continue to gain new viewers!

On February 19, both new dramas achieved their highest ratings yet for their third episodes. According to Nielsen Korea, “Forecasting Love and Weather” climbed to an average nationwide rating of 6.8 percent for its latest broadcast, marking a significant increase from its previous high of 5.5 percent last week.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/forecasting-love-and-weather-and-twenty-five-twenty-one-both-soar-to-their-highest-ratings-yet/#ixzz7LQA5weis

• Like 4

Annyeong chingudeul :heart2beat:

Just wanna drop by here to appreciate the drama FLW. I am not a fan of both leads but i gave it a try and i was so mesmerized with how superb the plot of this drama and the chemistry of our otp. Song Kang sure is so HOT and his acting gets better. PMY has known for being a romcom drama princess so she can carry herself very well. I love the incorporation of everything here and most i like is the pacing is fast. Yay, weekends will be more excited to look forward to in terms of watching Kdrama.

Annyeong!!! :hooray2:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I get curious I watched all  4 episodes :mrgreen:

@partyon , @agenth @LeftCoastOppa

seriously the wife should treat him as dog after all guy isn’t asking to be treated like a king don’t she watch kdrama these day keeping his pant zipped is miracle for 14 years  :D 

9-C1811-DF-19-A2-4-F13-9099-0560831-F3-E

~ mr achievement :D

E11-FF97-A-8975-4-B66-853-D-392-A3207899

• LOL 5

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

seriously the wife should treat him as dog after all guy isn’t asking to be treated like a king don’t she watch kdrama these day keeping his pant zipped is miracle for 14 years  :D 

only time i excuse the teenage girl's bad attitude: when she snapped at her father for looking at her phone screen. i'd also react like that :D

did he really never ever come home? she pointed out specific events he missed.... hmm

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Uh-oh who called Si Woo at end of ep. 04?? He didn't look pleased, neither was his tone ..

Yoo Jin's pathetic! She calls herself a reporter?? Zero ethics. More like a high school girl acting out tsk. 

Same goes for Ki Joon. So I got fooled LoL. Turned out Ha Kyung/Si Woo are already hot & heavy WooHoo LoL. I liked when he tried to Jedi mindtrick Ha Kyung into turnin' round ha-ha! Think I've seen that somewhere..??

I really like Ha Kyung's boss (don't know his name LoL) he was awesome on "Search:WWW" too. Can't believe her mom compared her to beef for goodness sakes. Why's the sis still single LoL? Why can't the mom push her to the matchmaker instead?

Ugh can't stand the nosiness of that gossipy female co-worker with Si Woo's love life. Like HELLo why don't she get a life herself LoL!? 

Feel sort of bad for the senior forecaster. But his work commitments required him to be away from home.. at the very least he's doin' the bare minimum; then 'gain it's hard for the wife to endure alone. It all worked out though so the wife, daughter should cut the poor guy some slack. I mean he's trying that counts for somethin'.

Idk why but watchin' Song Kang cuddling in bed with his female co-stars look sooo.. heart fluttering and Idk ... pretty I guess?? don't know what else to describe it ha-ha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Whoa, I liked ep 4. :love: The symbolism between the fog and our leads deceiving everybody at work about their blossoming relationship was executed well.

Them kissing at the end of the episode was unexpected, and them cuddling through the rest of the episode was so sweet. I am feeling totally onboard with this relationship.

Finally we get to see a drama where the relationship isn't the end goal (where we get the romance only at the end), but their journey together as a couple - love evolving. Now this is something that we haven't seen countless times before in a kdrama.

:yay:

Yippee! @agenth's and my hopes of a relationship in ep 4 came true. ´

Us right now:

party-time-dance-moves.gif

Hope @LeftCoastOppa isn't too disappointed. :tongue:

I'm gonna be honest that I was quite worried after the first 10 minutes, and was ready to ditch this drama. I told @agenththat she might have to beam me up. haha

bear-hug.gif

But I feel like I can endure at least one more week of this drama. :kiss_closed:

@Ameera Ali Still surprised you picked up this drama with it not having any abs.... :joy: Thanks for sharing the gifs.

Let's see how the leads' exes start to miss their previous relationships and commence to meddle in our leads' lives....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Forecast: Light winds, no clouds, sunshine

5968988ec0d62.jpg

It's time for a poll chingus! :dorakiss: Let us know how you liked the first 4 episodes in the comments.

@agenth @Ameera Ali @Sakurafairy @YongZura⁷ @backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa @Maetawinz @Latte_Anyday @realistic2280a @haruhi17 @Oksana Sutra @itsmeash @africandramalover @Kathia @ferily @The.Lannister @youactlikeicare 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

They look so so good together especially sleeping on that couch! In the scene when PMY was working on the report with the bag as a table and she was sitting on the floor I noticed that the couch behind her was quite big. And I wondered if they would show them together before the usual episode 8 but I dismissed it until being surprised a few mins later!  

I just hope the series doesn’t get too angsty. There are a lot of loose ends:

- mentioning of Female leads father but him not being around and something about the female leads cautiousness being related to the father

- the male leads remaining family is not mentioned only grandfather

- there is a suicide trigger warning on Netflix for this series.

- the second female lead seems to

be turning to a villain.

- male lead being overweight - are they gonna show his back story and some mental Angst related to that part of his life. though I seriously doubt they will expolore this storyline. 

anyway the series has me hooked and am happy for a new KDrama that is holding my attention. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

I just hope the series doesn’t get too angsty. There are a lot of loose ends:

- mentioning of Female leads father but him not being around and something about the female leads cautiousness being related to the father

- the male leads remaining family is not mentioned only grandfather

- there is a suicide trigger warning on Netflix for this series.

- male lead being overweight - are they gonna show his back story and some mental Angst related to that part of his life. though I seriously doubt they will expolore this storyline.

i'm wondering if the suicide warning has to do with the fl or ml's past. maybe one of their family members did it. i'm leaning more towards the ml. maybe someone killed themselves and instead of turning sad and sour, he decided to live his life happy and to the fullest since he realized life is short??

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I love the meteorological aspects of the drama more.  To see them deal with each case is exhilarating especially when the forecast is accurate, thanks to LSW

Plus using the weather as a metaphor to describe a relationship is genius.  

Credit to JTBC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

1- When Most gossip in office  ( Who LSW dating  ) :w00t:

2- Most speculating topic in office ( Is he dating a colleague  ) :sweatingbullets:

3- Your plan is : To date each other secretly cos If your secret is revealed, You need to break up :D

What genius couple do next is —->

carpool together isn’t suspicious at all  :mrgreen: 

3-DC7-E080-B453-45-A7-A6-A0-2-EAD72-BA72

and make suspicious remark  :grin:

953-CE5-E4-FB59-4613-9-C63-43-E48-F78795

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@itsmeash I thought it’s the female leads father but that would be too obvious so not sure! 

also I have a question about the iPod/music player! He asked her are you selling this too and later he is hearing a similar device at bed time… did she share her iPod and therefore playlist with him? ♥️

also I like the subtle millennial vs genZ clash. He teaching her to sell stuff online. Lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

I'm up to ep3 and waiting to watch ep4...

Thinking out loud here..

im a bit concerned that Si Woon seemed too casual and too ready to jump to another relationship after breaking up 2 months ago while Ha Kyung is indeed the more catious about it. Its fine that she has a one night stand, due to her stress over her previous relationship but Si Woon... hmm.. maybe that's being young, ready to move on so fast like a bullet train... and yes, the hair, they need to improve Si won's hair style... :lol:

As for the ex-fiancee... how is it possible that he didnt tell her of his desire not to get married? Crazy thoughts, 2 weeks before the wedding was it?.. i thought the actor playing the ex-fiancee had a more tougher image but he is portrayed as quite weak character here...  

Ep4 have good reviews, gonna watch it soon!:lol:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Hi, everybody. Loved Ep4.  Really liking the weather fog visibility thing and the way it tied in with covering up their office romance. So happy to see she walked back and gave him that deep kiss.  And all the other hidden moments. 

Started watching because of Park Min-Young but now I'm in.  Song Kong's character is very appealing here too. Not just a pretty face. Can see why she'd go for him. He's smart, hard-working, sensitive to beauty, perceptive, and he cares. 

Also fun to see Kim MI-Kyung, "Healer Hacker" in another drama with PMY.  Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1