[Drama 2022] Forecasting Love and Weather ✸ 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

What’s this twist with Song Kang’s character. I’m so confused!! 

It sort of looks like he's being blackmailed or at least guilttripped to pay whoever off.... and his exgf knows about it, too.

The exgf and exfiancé are both such trash people. They are so superficial and juvenile. Exgf is even delusional as she blames her exbf for the problems she has in her marriage DUE TO HER OWN LIES. 

And exfiancé feels threatened, so he attacks the exbf, even though his wife was the one dragging the exbf outside. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Si Woo is really Jae Eon with a different name isn't he LoL!??! The shady exchange with the lady at that dingy motel what's up with that yo? 

That whiny gossipy Soo Jin ugh can't stand her. Along with Yu Jin & the dumb husband. Yikes.

I really feel for senior Um. The wife, daughter are too much. He's bein' punished for providing for his family LoL for goodness sakes. Which is worse I wonder LoL?? An absent workaholic husband or a cheating husband? 

At least he's bonding with Ha Kyung & they empathize with each other. So is that lady with the 2 sons. She too is in a pickle of her own. Her husband wants to study again. That can't be easy.

The nerdy guy at the weather office is so relatable ha-ha. I feel like there's goin' to be a loveline for him with Ha Kyung's sis. She was real nosy btw. 

What was that drink they kept making at the beginning? Is it latte?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

WHAT TWIST???

Putting it down in spoiler alert in case people haven’t watched the episode yet

Spoiler

Song Kangs character was called by someone at the beginning of the episode and he was very upset. Later he went to meet a lady at a shady motel. 

@agenth after last episode today’s episode was  such a dampner I guess the series will be as much of a roller coaster ride as global warming weather! 

@Latte_Anyday I think it’s an ice shaken espresso. But i maybe wrong! any coffee snobs on the group please advise! 

also when they zoomed on to the nerds coffee and zoomed out of the sisters coffee I think it’s most likely a love line.

I agree with @agenththat Si Woos character is being black mailed and the ex gf will open that secret to get back at him for issues in her marriage though she lied in the first place. but it’s a very vague and weird twist none the less. I think the writers will make a concious effort to walk away from Park Jae Won. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

JTBC’s “Forecasting Love and Weather” scored an average nationwide rating of 6.1 percent for its fifth episode, marking its first decrease in viewership since its premiere earlier this month.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-premieres-to-higher-ratings-than-season-2-tracer-makes-strong-return-to-air/#ixzz7M3uWeYTY

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I just think it's regular iced milk coffee or iced latte to be exact. And if ya noticed by my handle, yup I'm a caffeine junkie LoL. It just look really aesthetic that made me curious ha.

@Raynaa 

if we go by Starbucks standards, they made Iced Latte Macchiato.

The difference between Latte and Latte Macchiato is that the latter uses coffee as last step, which gives the beverage the "stained" look (Coffee on top, gradient to the bottom of the glass). 

I think they poured 1) Ice cubes, 2) Cold Milk, 3) Espresso in the glass. 

When I saw he made the coffee this way and the coffee is then drunk by her sister, I immediately thought this is going to be the start of a relationship :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@agenth

A coffee afficionado I see eh LoL. Ha-ha thanks I do frequent Starbucks (tho I find 'em too sweet) I go mostly for the Asian Dolce Latte myself.:relaxed: 

Interesting how you described it as 'stained':joy: On a regular basis I'm mostly an instant coffee type 'cause Starbucks is v.pricey.:cry: Not espresso - too strong LoL.:tounge_wink:

I just find it strange that both Ha Kyung's sis with the nerdy guy enjoy coffee with milk 'cause koreans' beverage of choice is Americano in general.

• Like 2

Well.. the drama seemed to be doing well, based on twitter updates tonight :lol: and ratings might increased.. 

Im curious

1. Ha Kyung's mom' house... its rare.to have such house in Seoul right now, ya.. 

2. Why Is Ha Kyung's mom more interested n her marriage? Why not think about her older divorced daughter? Just because she is a divorcee, she has no chance at the matchmaking agency?

3. No one is going to talk about the age issue? - maybe not yet, perhaps after several people know of the relationship... esp when they start living together...  how to hide when colleague and neighbour 13th floor is living above you... hehe:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

just checked wiki and realised their age difference is 8 years! shi woo is 27 and ha kyung is 35! is it a big gap?

tmr i am going to buy a new carton of fresh milk and make that ice coffee everyday until ep 7 !

Edited by taekwang
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

so the ex boyfriend owes his job well done to the FL, I hope she won't help him anymore, he doesn't deserves this 
So the SFL no longer wants to register her marriage with the SML, I hope it has nothing to do with the ML

I don't want to see them wanting to win back their exes

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Well this relationship is moving at lightning speed. Ha Kyung already wants Si Won to move in with her?

:wow2:

Judging from the preview of ep 7, it's possible he is still wavering though.

I loved how the couple is finding out more things about each other as the drama progresses - similarities and differences.

I just wanna give a shout out to the writer for allowing us to experience two leads who actually communicate about their feelings and thoughts like adults. So refreshing! :glasses:

As expected, the second leads' relationship is turning sour. Looks like it was based more on lust and trying to escape their exes rather than actually falling genuinely in love with each other.

• Like 6

Insane LoL. Ha Kyung went from "I can't trust you" to "I want to be with you" in 1 ep. LoL.:joy:

So Si Woo's dad is the typical gambling deadbeat sort that's prevalent in dramas. The audacity in trying to get money from Ha Kyung.:rolleyes: USD 10K at that pfft.:tounge_wink:

Ha Kyung's sis was overreacting.:rolleyes: By the way, does she even work LoL? How does she & the mom sustain themselves? It can't all be Ha Kyung can it?

Can the drama like have both Yoo Jin & Ki Joon be mauled over by the good ol' white truck of doom??!! I am so sick of seeing them. Ki Joon in particular. He's a fully grown man but apparently has 0 brain. How long is he going to ask his ex to help with his homework!!?? Are you kidding me!!?:triumph:

They sure pay well at the weather center eh LoL?:w00t: Lookin' at both Ha Kyung & Mr. Shin's posh apartments. Mr. Shin especially heh. Fancy lookin' toaster.B) Will he ever give Ha Kyung her side dishes!??!:joy: The way he's so ocd over the smell ahahahah.

Next week preview, Mr. Uhm's wife is goin' to divorce him. The disrespect my goodness. The way they treat a member of their family like dirt basically. Compared to Myung Joo with how supportive she is with her hubs in takin' exams. And Soo Jin whines ... AGAIN.:rolleyes:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

so the ex boyfriend owes his job well done to the FL, I hope she won't help him anymore, he doesn't deserves this 
So the SFL no longer wants to register her marriage with the SML, I hope it has nothing to do with the ML

I don't want to see them wanting to win back their exes

Yeah, I hope that is not the case as well.

• Like 2

JTBC’s “Forecasting Love and Weather” also saw a significant increase from its previous episode, earning a nationwide average of 7.0 percent for the night.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/twenty-five-twenty-one-ratings-hit-new-all-time-high-forecasting-love-and-weather-and-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-rise/#ixzz7M92vmoZa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, taekwang said:

just checked wiki and realised their age difference is 8 years! shi woo is 27 and ha kyung is 35! is it a big gap?

tmr i am going to buy a new carton of fresh milk and make that ice coffee everyday until ep 7 !

Thanks for the update... i havent watch the 6th episode :D Will update my thoughts of it later after ive watched it...

Shi woo looks young, out of college kinda feel, i thought.. but 27 years old isnt that young... :D

Still thiking of the hu har regarding Melancholia, due to the character's age differences, but regardless it was still a good dramaB)

And good to see that ratings increased again in ep6 :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

YDr8Lvi.jpg

Forecasting Love and Weather  OST Part 1

Track Listing

01.  Melting  –  CHEEZ

02.  Melting     –  CHEEZ (Inst.)

Listen / Official MV

hq7yrnH.jpg

Forecasting Love and Weather  OST Part 2

Track Listing

01.  Mind Warning  –  ONEW

02.  Mind Warning   –  ONEW  (Inst.)

Listen / Official MV

>> cr.모스트콘텐츠 MOSTCONTENTS / Spotify <<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Ok... how come the 2nd Leads havent registered their marriage??? Normally you register the marriage then you have the wedding ceremony, or do everything on the day it self.... is it a typo of the sub title???

Hmm... why is Shi woo not explaining directly why he is at the motel...  and its kinda sudden that Ha Kyung wants him to stay together...

but its more interesting, next week, to see when the ex knows they are living together and his reaction of it!:D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok... how come the 2nd Leads havent registered their marriage??? Normally you register the marriage then you have the wedding ceremony, so everything on the day it self.... is it a typo of the sub title???

Hmm... why is Shi woo not explaining directly why he is at the motel...  and its kinda sudden that Ha Kyung wants him to stay together...

but its more interesting, next week, to see when the ex knows they are living together and his reaction of it!:D

I hated SW giving his father 10 million won and saying "it's the last time". It's NEVER the last time, whenever you say that. I really hoped he would beat up his father and take back his money, when he found out dad met his gf and tried to intimidate her / pimp her for money. Seriously, what's wrong with you Si Woo? Okay I know SW is a puppy dog, but THIS WAS THE TIME TO KICK A DEADBEAT DAD. 

Sigh. I hope his gf HK will kick dad in his nuts next time he shows up in her face. I have to laugh how dad found her, though, considering he didn't know her name. He only knew her title, and there are several Directors at the weather station.

HK's sister annoys me, because she is the older but still behaving quite like a child, and dependent on everyone. I suppose because she works from home and is around mum all the time, she always has someone who cleans up her mess. I just want to tell her to grow up and push back her pouting lips. It's NOT cute. Her childlike incapability to be adult will tie her with the fastidious Vice Director - he is someone who plans everything and is uber responsible. Nice relationship, they will have. 

Did Kijun steal his coworker's work? I wouldn't be surprised if he did. What a self-satisfied smug smile. He must have done something drastic as he was one step away from contacting HIS EX FIANCÉE HE CHEATED ON FOR WORK HELP. Why does he even need to write the column? Is it such an honour? Meh. Boys and pride. Shaking my head here. 

The end screencap with 4 characters, only HK looked happy/hopeful as she asked SW to move in with her, but SW just looks scared. I guess SW is afraid to hurt his GF or he still has issues from his previous relationship. 

Last, and justifiedly last: the cringy fake lovey-dovey couple. Hubby is delusional, but wifey sees the cracks in her relationship and sees how hubby is not the supportive kind, one who will *always* treat her like a princess. By delaying the registration of marriage, she hopes that she can delay the inevitable (wanting her slave exbf back). 

Hubby should have registered the marriage right after the honeymoon. 

• Like 3